quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

sadie wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:I really doubt that getting pregnant held David back at all, pregnant or not, I think David still wouldn't of cared about getting a job or going to college after high school.
Lol yup its not like David had to stay home and look after the baby. He could have had a college degree by now if that's what he wanted.
I feel like he probably used it as an excuse. Nona is the one that cared for Lilly the most, there really isn't any reason for the both of them to not have some sort of career or education. And it's not too late...sometimes it takes people a while to get their shit together, I just don't see David as a real go-getter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

quirky_snorkel wrote:
sadie wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:I really doubt that getting pregnant held David back at all, pregnant or not, I think David still wouldn't of cared about getting a job or going to college after high school.
Lol yup its not like David had to stay home and look after the baby. He could have had a college degree by now if that's what he wanted.
I feel like he probably used it as an excuse. Nona is the one that cared for Lilly the most, there really isn't any reason for the both of them to not have some sort of career or education. And it's not too late...sometimes it takes people a while to get their shit together, I just don't see David as a real go-getter.

But he's in the military now. He's doing something and regardless of what people thought of them at the beginning, when Charlie and Lily have grown up Vanessa is going to be the one looking back on the past 18 years and realising she hasn't developed herself as a person at all. She still has time to sort herself out now; maybe youtube falling apart will be the kick up the ass she needs.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

This is off topic but I can't believe Vanessa mentioned wanting a third baby. Does anyone think she actually wants another kid, or is she just doing it because she has nothing else to do. She can't even handle the two she has now. Why do YouTube moms get bored then pop out more kids?
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:This is off topic but I can't believe Vanessa mentioned wanting a third baby. Does anyone think she actually wants another kid, or is she just doing it because she has nothing else to do. She can't even handle the two she has now. Why do YouTube moms get bored then pop out more kids?
Maybe she'll pull a Jess and have 'a year to kill' between one scam job and another.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

ClitoricTease wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This is off topic but I can't believe Vanessa mentioned wanting a third baby. Does anyone think she actually wants another kid, or is she just doing it because she has nothing else to do. She can't even handle the two she has now. Why do YouTube moms get bored then pop out more kids?
Maybe she'll pull a Jess and have 'a year to kill' between one scam job and another.
The most terrifying thing was that she wanted to start trying when Charlie was around one and a half. He'll still be essentially a totally dependent infant by then, in diapers and needing to be spoon fed. She won't cope with that AND a newborn.

Or will she just leave Lily and Charlie with Nona and run off to Colorado again Image

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

"If Britney has three kids, I need three kids"

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

How old is Charlie?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

pianogossiper wrote:
The most terrifying thing was that she wanted to start trying when Charlie was around one and a half. He'll still be essentially a totally dependent infant by then, in diapers and needing to be spoon fed. She won't cope with that AND a newborn.

Or will she just leave Lily and Charlie with Nona and run off to Colorado again Image
Can't she just appreciate the kids she has now? Already planning what she's going to do a year in advance when her youngest is only four months old. Don't most people take their kids one at a time and see how their family dynamics work before discussing adding another kid? And I don't see how David would even be involved in this decision considering Vanessa barely sees him.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

LOL at Vanessa calling Charlie a "chunky man." He's far from chunky!! Lol. And isn't David going to be "away where they can't live with him" for a while? At least we can know for sure there won't be any more babies to be made and consequently ignored while he's gone!
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

At 2 months Charlie weighed 10.14. At 3 months he weighed 12.2 and at 4 months 12.14. So either she was lying about his weight in the past or he lost weight in the last month. That is a little baby. Not saying there is anything wrong with a small baby but there is definitely something going on if he is losing weight.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

red3head wrote:At 2 months Charlie weighed 10.14. At 3 months he weighed 12.2 and at 4 months 12.14. So either she was lying about his weight in the past or he lost weight in the last month. That is a little baby. Not saying there is anything wrong with a small baby but there is definitely something going on if he is losing weight.

Yeah she lying. And I remember she corrected herself "I meant 11 not 12" like yeah sure, you only said that cause u got called out. Maybe she isn't producing enough? Idk I don't know much about breastfeeding but she seems like the type of person to be posting nonstop of her boobs like Jess but I haven't seen her doing that lately. I don't get this obsession of hers to have a fat baby.

Candidbritney2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candidbritney2017 »

How are they going to have another if they barely see each other? What's going to happen he can't exactly send his sperm through post! Can't she wait until Charlie is like 3 or 4 before thinking about another? Or does she want another one so she can get her views back up? Makes you think what goes on in her head sometimes!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
red3head wrote:At 2 months Charlie weighed 10.14. At 3 months he weighed 12.2 and at 4 months 12.14. So either she was lying about his weight in the past or he lost weight in the last month. That is a little baby. Not saying there is anything wrong with a small baby but there is definitely something going on if he is losing weight.

Yeah she lying. And I remember she corrected herself "I meant 11 not 12" like yeah sure, you only said that cause u got called out. Maybe she isn't producing enough? Idk I don't know much about breastfeeding but she seems like the type of person to be posting nonstop of her boobs like Jess but I haven't seen her doing that lately. I don't get this obsession of hers to have a fat baby.

She's so annoying. There's nothing wrong with having a tiny baby (so long as he/she is getting fed enough). I've had chunky and tiny babies. Small babies are cute! They're like little dolls. I don't get why she tries to claim Charlie is so chunky and big when he's clearly on the rather low end of both height and weight. Lily is tiny too. Vanessa just makes small babies. Nothing wrong with that.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

I wish Vanessa would stop adding so much contrast to her pictures of Lily. It does not make her look as cute as she actually is. Charlie is a small cute baby. Addie is a chunky baby. And Harlow is a medium size chunky baby in my opinion. All very cute in their own way.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
imnottired wrote:A little random, but I was clicking on one of her videos and accidently clicked to go to her channel. I'm on mobile, but it seems like she pinned her L&D video with Charlie or somehow set it up so people could see it when they click on her channel. (I hope I described that so you guys understand what I mean. I don't know the YT technical terms lol).

I've never watched the video, but the thumbnail is dumb. It looks like she's fake crying. Like, she just cried because other people were crying in their L&D videos. The whole time she was pushing she was probably repeating in her head "don't forget to cry, don't forget to cry."

I just don't believe V was so overcome with emotion from seeing her newborn child for the first time. This is the same girl who can't put a glove on her other child at night. I believe she loves her kids, but she's just not maternal at all.

BTW, I'm not saying that if you don't cry at your child's birth, you're not maternal or a horrible parent. I'm just saying that Vanessa is fake.
I think the thumbnail is horrible. Her face looks so bad. I know labor isn't a pretty thing but I would have picked a better picture than that.
Look at David is the top left looking away. LMAO.
Yeah- it's not a good photo at all. Should've been a photo of Her holding Charlie for the first time with David looking at his family. That would've been cute. Not that photo she has up now for the vlog. She looks demented lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I saw that Britney purchased her tickets for playlist live. Remember last year when Vanessa said that she was for sure coming back next year, I wonder if she is still going to do that and leave Lily behind again?
Because you know, since she'll be in Orlando, she might as well take her golden child Mr. Man to Disney World lol.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I know everyone is different and I don't want to seem rude or like I'm shaming Vanessa. Maybe I didn't see it right but she said she was extremely full yet only pumped 5oz... when my little one was 3 months I would pump like 10-15oz from each side when my baby would sleep all night. I really think she's not producing enough, that's why Charlie is constantly fussy and "cluster feeding" and why she can't do anything all day. She probably has to feed him ever 30min.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:I know everyone is different and I don't want to seem rude or like I'm shaming Vanessa. Maybe I didn't see it right but she said she was extremely full yet only pumped 5oz... when my little one was 3 months I would pump like 10-15oz from each side when my baby would sleep all night. I really think she's not producing enough, that's why Charlie is constantly fussy and "cluster feeding" and why she can't do anything all day. She probably has to feed him ever 30min.
100% she's not producing enough. I feel like she only posted that after reading my post where I said I think she isn't producing enough. I honestly don't even think she's breastfeeding anymore.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Her feet are disgusting. Why do I feel like she's always shoving them in front of the camera like she's proud of them. Gross.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Something must be going on because a baby should not be losing weight

Return to “2011teenagemom”