Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by Sassysea »

whattheactual wrote:
gemmie wrote:
smom12 wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good god, does this girl not believe in hair trims?!

uhm....some people like having long hair....

Long hair is awesome mine's halfway down my back and I intend to keep growing it I still get it trimmed two inches every three months to get the dead ends off and to reshape it
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

whattheactual wrote:
gemmie wrote:
smom12 wrote:

Good god, does this girl not believe in hair trims?!

Why are you always defending her omg. Long hair is fine as long as you look after it properly (i.e. getting it trimmed regularly). Jess's ends look awful though.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
gemmie wrote: Good god, does this girl not believe in hair trims?!

Why are you always defending her omg. Long hair is fine as long as you look after it properly (i.e. getting it trimmed regularly). Jess's ends look awful though.

I thought they looked fine to me....it's honestly a wasted of money to get them trimmed all the time...
You only need a trim like every 3-4 weeks. And you know if she was at the hair salon all the time getting it trimmed and styles everyone would flip shit that she was wasting her money and should be spending it on the kids soooo.... :?
Last edited by whattheactual on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

You know what's a luxury of not popping out babies like a Pez dispenser I have the extra time and money to devote an hour to get my hair trimmed every few months
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I saw this on Instagram. Don't let Messica see it because ya'll KNOW this is right up her alley

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 0540e0.jpg[/img]
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

whattheactual wrote:
soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote: uhm....some people like having long hair....

I thought they looked fine to me....it's honestly a wasted of money to get them trimmed all the time...
Not gonna lie, I bought a pair of $20 hair scissors and now cut my own hair because hairdressers are expensive lol. It's not always perfect but I chuck it up in a ponytail most of the time anyway. But given that Jess's goal in life is to be a MILF (by her own admission), I'd expect her to put more effort into her hair and general appearance

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

I'm all for normalizing breastfeeding and think it's cool that so many people are so open about it but thats just weird.....
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
soma31 wrote: I thought they looked fine to me....it's honestly a wasted of money to get them trimmed all the time...
Not gonna lie, I bought a pair of $20 hair scissors and now cut my own hair because hairdressers are expensive lol. It's not always perfect but I chuck it up in a ponytail most of the time anyway. But given that Jess's goal in life is to be a MILF (by her own admission), I'd expect her to put more effort into her hair and general appearance

I have had a family friend cut my hair my entire life for free....hair salons are way too expensive it's kinda ridiculous....
personally i see nothing wrong with her hair but maybe thats just me....not a hair expert.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
gemmie wrote: Good god, does this girl not believe in hair trims?!

Literally this person has never said one negative thing about JessicaImage Ever. Always sticking up for her. I think they came to the wrong place! #wetalkshit

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote: uhm....some people like having long hair....

Literally this person has never said one negative thing about JessicaImage Ever. Always sticking up for her. I think they came to the wrong place! #wetalkshit

#getoverit
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

whattheactual wrote:
I'm all for normalizing breastfeeding and think it's cool that so many people are so open about it but thats just weird.....
Who remembers the Super cringe-worthy pic ofkyson breastfeeding after Valentine's Day photoshoot where he has lipstick marks on his cheeks and was wearing a tie
soma31
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by soma31 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

I don't think every post has to be talking shit about her. Like I'll acknowledge that Jess makes better parenting decisions than some other YouTube mum's (*cough* Tayler *cough*) but good grief she's far from perfect and I don't know how people can defend her so much

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
soma31 wrote: Literally this person has never said one negative thing about JessicaImage Ever. Always sticking up for her. I think they came to the wrong place! #wetalkshit

I don't think every post has to be talking shit about her. Like I'll acknowledge that Jess makes better parenting decisions than some other YouTube mum's (*cough* Tayler *cough*) but good grief she's far from perfect and I don't know how people can defend her so much

I have never said she was perfect and don't agree with most of her major life decisions aka having that many kids so fast from so many people.
But some of the little things people scrutinize her for I can understand why she did it.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Sassysea wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Who remembers the Super cringe-worthy pic ofkyson breastfeeding after Valentine's Day photoshoot where he has lipstick marks on his cheeks and was wearing a tie
Who the F does valentines shoots with their kids, and why would he have lipstick on his check.....thats weird....
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Sassysea wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
People forget that someday those babies are going to grow up, and they'll have to live with the fact that thousands of strangers have seen these disturbing pictures of them...

(NOT saying breastfeeding is disturbing, just these weird artsy photos)

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

whattheactual wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
whattheactual wrote: I'm all for normalizing breastfeeding and think it's cool that so many people are so open about it but thats just weird.....
Who the F does valentines shoots with their kids, and why would he have lipstick on his check.....thats weird....
In Jess's mind every holiday is a photoshoot opportunity. Didn't she do one for 9/11 with the twins as the Twin Towers? That one was particularly fucked up

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Sassysea wrote:

In Jess's mind every holiday is a photoshoot opportunity. Didn't she do one for 9/11 with the twins as the Twin Towers? That one was particularly fucked up

Eww thats gross. No holiday really needs a photoshoot. Just take a picture of two in whatever fun shirt they are wearing and be done with it.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Sassysea wrote: Who remembers the Super cringe-worthy pic ofkyson breastfeeding after Valentine's Day photoshoot where he has lipstick marks on his cheeks and was wearing a tie

No. You have to be joking. Please tell me she didn't.

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

heyyyhi wrote:Jesssfam: Watch Me Whip (Out My Boobs), Now Watch Me Nuh Nuhs
Omg yesss!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

You can also go to cosmetology schools and get your hair trimmed for like 15$ tops. I don't think theres anything wrong with having shitty ends, but if you're always obsessing publicly about hair I would probably take care of it

Return to “JesssFam”