PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I'm going to give him a pass on the generous tip retweet. She included a photo and thanked them for coming in. I think it's appropriate to retweet a viewer's photo. If she just tweeted that he was a great tipper and he retweeted it, then I'd judge.
But I think it's an anomaly with him. He just doesn't strike me as a good tipper. Somehow I think that if she hadn't recognized him and gotten a picture, he wouldn't have left a "great tip". His entitled attitude, the way he lets Ollie run wild at restaurants, and the way he jumps on Twitter any time he's displeased, just add up to "bad tipper" to me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Screen shot? I'm blocked from his Twitter

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I am admittedly very ignorant about dog training, but is it true what missy said about Luna, how she can't have any "free time" and must be sitting in one spot or in her crate any time they aren't playing with her.... that seems really unfair to me?
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Momto3boys wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Ugh why is parenting Finn such a chore for these people? They really should have just stopped after Ollie.
How sad is it that they never have a family dinner. They should routinely eat dinner together as a family, and eating the same thing. I just can't believe these people feed their kids junk food every day and put them to bed so they can have a different dinner and not be bothered with them.

Side note and totally off topic: every time I see someone post about GF my mind reads it as gluten free Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The dogs are home the next thing we will see is Finn in a training center and be gone for 5 weeks too so they can get him weaned LOL. I know it doesnt exist but if it did Missy and Bryan would put him in there I can see them sending Finn to boarding school at 3 though LOL
Just like Kate Gosling couldn't take "proper care" of Collin and sent him away :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
They should just upload some music over Missy's non-stop "excuses" behind her pets being sent away for this so-called dynamic training, like give it a rest already! Everybody knows you and BryBall are too lazy to do shit yourselves. Finn had a sucker in his mouth with the wrapper and Missy had to practically pull it out of his mouth hahahahah ohhh Finn you are just the highlight of these vlogs - it's like the YTMD angels come to you at night and whisper things that you should do in every vlog hahahaha keep it up! Your brother is just to busy being a repeat button...or should I say "buttden" so you clearly the GOLDENBOY in my eyes :)

Might I also just add the reunion was so boring - Missy had zero emotion and wasn't crying at all so please stop playing up this hype that you can't live up too!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I feel so bad for Karma. Here was a time where he was Missy's world and she felt bad even leaving him at the groomers. Now he's locked away most of the time, rarely walked, and just treated like another thing they own. I really do wish she'd just give him to Cassie.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah. I am almost positive that it was only because she recognized them.
Missy's diet is really, really catching up to her.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Missy ALWAYS has that phone in her hand.

So pathetic.
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Okay so i was the person who posted that in the next weeks we would see something about Bryan being a generous tipper. I flipping knew it. It's so transparent if you post here. Bryan saw a golden opportunity when he came across a fan.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy ALWAYS has that phone in her hand.

So pathetic.
She can't even put it in her purse for 5 seconds for a picture!

They've missed a whole bunch of Luna's puppyhood! It's so ridiculous. And they are way too lazy to reinforce the training, so it's not going to work. Was Karma full grown when they got him? I thought he was for some reason. So this is their first attempt with an actual puppy? No wonder they freaked out. Puppies, especially smart ones, are a LOT of work.
Idiots.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

honeybear wrote:I am admittedly very ignorant about dog training, but is it true what missy said about Luna, how she can't have any "free time" and must be sitting in one spot or in her crate any time they aren't playing with her.... that seems really unfair to me?
It's 100% normal for puppies to be confined unless supervised.
Puppies shouldn't be allowed to roam. They should either be leashed to an adult, crated or playing under supervision until at least 6 months old. Closer to a year with small kids in the house.

Our 2yo golden still gets crated at night and when we leave the house. He won't get free reign for at least another year.
:roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel so bad for Karma. Here was a time where he was Missy's world and she felt bad even leaving him at the groomers. Now he's locked away most of the time, rarely walked, and just treated like another thing they own. I really do wish she'd just give him to Cassie.
You mean Cassie who purposely found an apartment that didn't allow dogs so she left koda with her mom?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I feel so bad for Karma. Here was a time where he was Missy's world and she felt bad even leaving him at the groomers. Now he's locked away most of the time, rarely walked, and just treated like another thing they own. I really do wish she'd just give him to Cassie.
You mean Cassie who purposely found an apartment that didn't allow dogs so she left koda with her mom?

At Mimi and Papa's with Koda sounds a whole lot better than with Missy and Bryan.
Cassie still at least goes to see Koda a lot (based on social media), which probably means more attention than Karma gets hanging out locked away on B&Ms yard.

You can disagree, but that's my opinion. The dog has definitely been happier. Breaks my heart.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:
honeybear wrote:I am admittedly very ignorant about dog training, but is it true what missy said about Luna, how she can't have any "free time" and must be sitting in one spot or in her crate any time they aren't playing with her.... that seems really unfair to me?
Puppies shouldn't be allowed to roam. They should either be leashed to an adult, crated or playing under supervision until at least 6 months old. Closer to a year with small kids in the house.

Our 2yo golden still gets crated at night and when we leave the house. He won't get free reign for at least another year.
This is different from what Missy means though. She can barely supervise her kids! I don't believe for a second that Luna is getting much time out of the crate. Just think of how much time she spent leashed to the pillow. Crate training can have its benefits, but a dog shouldn't be locked away for most of the day. There is a right way to crate train and a lazy (wrong) way.... which do we suppose B&M are doing?...
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Theirmom wrote:

My 2 year old German shepherd/Rottweiler gets crated while I'm at work but I don't understand why you would put a dog in a crate when you're home? My dog will undoubtedly find something to do that I wouldn't want him to but I'm in the house with him and simply tell him to stop/leave it/don't do that, etc and he'll stop. And at night he sleeps either in my room or in the living room then wakes me up by six.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

springsahm wrote:Okay so i was the person who posted that in the next weeks we would see something about Bryan being a generous tipper. I flipping knew it. It's so transparent if you post here. Bryan saw a golden opportunity when he came across a fan.

YES! I couldn't remember who called it now I know. ;)
Last edited by KaterTot on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Cgl33 wrote:I'm going to give him a pass on the generous tip retweet. She included a photo and thanked them for coming in. I think it's appropriate to retweet a viewer's photo. If she just tweeted that he was a great tipper and he retweeted it, then I'd judge.
Did you see the discussion from last week? Then you would probably get what I meant. ;) Someone else called it last week. lol
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:
But I think it's an anomaly with him. He just doesn't strike me as a good tipper. Somehow I think that if she hadn't recognized him and gotten a picture, he wouldn't have left a "great tip". His entitled attitude, the way he lets Ollie run wild at restaurants, and the way he jumps on Twitter any time he's displeased, just add up to "bad tipper" to me.

Oh I completely agree that he left a great tip because she's a fan. I'm just defending the tweet.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

[/quote]

Why does Missy look like Poot Lovato though?
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

The comments on today's vlog are more critical than the comments on here!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”