phie20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by phie20 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I hope is a joke. Maybe I could see giving the paintings away as a giveaway? Maybe? But not sell them...

That's a few comments Ellie has made abut selling things though. Interesting extra money is on her mind so much. Which reminds me, has Penny been spayed yet?
Ha! More like, "Has Penny had her first 'cycle' yet?" Lmao. No way they will be spaying that dog. They'll milk her for every penny (lol) she's worth.

~ Bonus Points ~ if the timing works out that both Penny and Ellie are pregnant at the same time. I vote for the vlog title "ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR ONE PREGNANT BITCH IN THIS HOUSE!!"
I couldn't stop laughing at that, thank you :P
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlebaby »

Random, but I just watched both Jackson and Calvin's name reveals, and it occurred to me that I don't know (or maybe forgot?) Jared's middle name. Has he ever said it?

Also, I'm mad at myself for reliving the awkwardness that is Calvin's name reveal. I really hope the next baby has something simpler and more genuine.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

littlebaby wrote:^ I don't laugh out loud at many things that I read/see online but that got me Image

phie20 wrote:
I couldn't stop laughing at that, thank you :P
Makin me blush over here. I feel so honored hahaha. Happy to help Image thanks!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:OH MY GOD guys. I don't know where else to put this and this is the thread I frequent the most/interact with the most people so here I am. Last night I had a dream that everyone on here was invited to the wedding of two vloggers (don't know who, that wasn't important lmao). It was held at my high school for some reason. I specifically remember twomommies, ImmomSD, actuallydear, and HelloSweetie being there. We all had to introduce ourselves to each other as our usernames and we were all super aware of how weird it was that we were invited. Like we were undercover reporters or something. Curious to know where my brain pulled images from to give you all faces and bodies lmao. And then there was a fire at the wedding so I woke up. Fun times.

I'd love to see how you imagine each of us!
This is too funny!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I think the reason Ellie loves that hat on Calvin is because when she puts it on sideways it reminds her of how crooked his head was as a baby.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Let's all welcome the brand new pink robe!
Burn the old one.
Maybe that's what caused the fire in littlebaby's dream. ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

These yahoos literally strapped a Go Pro to their three year old for his Easter Egg hunt. I'm sure that YouTube money is nice, but that made me not envy their life at all. It's a little sad, really.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Vincere wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmecham/

The two photos of Ellie :))
How come she isn't 30?
And where is the manager that she keeps requesting? :)
This made me laugh so hard... :Lol:
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Calvin even tried pushing Jackson off the trampoline with his foot. Jared didn't intervene, laughing everything off of course since it's Ellies favorite kid. Just imagine Jackson trying to get Calvin off - completely different story.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

phie20 wrote:Calvin even tried pushing Jackson off the trampoline with his foot. Jared didn't intervene, laughing everything off of course since it's Ellies favorite kid. Just imagine Jackson trying to get Calvin off - completely different story.
ugh that pissed me off so much!!! while it's understandable that kids do that all the time it's gross that if it were jackson to do that he'd be reprehended ON CAMERA, but it was baby calvin who doesn't know what he's doing so it's fine. ugh
you can call me kath.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

phie20 wrote:Calvin even tried pushing Jackson off the trampoline with his foot. Jared didn't intervene, laughing everything off of course since it's Ellies favorite kid. Just imagine Jackson trying to get Calvin off - completely different story.
I saw this and he should have been corrected. I have a feeling this bratty behavior with Calvin is not uncommon.

Jackson is a natural in sports. He did great hitting the ball off the Tee and I hope they have him play ball on a team when he grows older.

Jared's weird voice talking is getting old...real fast.

The first time Penny pops on the expensive rug...he is out of there.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It's so weird out of dbejck the daily bumps had the least extravagant Easter baskets. Ellie and Jared got a freaking trampoline and t-ball. What the hell is Ellie's obsession with those ugly rain boots. Poor Calvin can barely walk in them and looked ridiculous getting the Easter eggs. The weather is obviously not bad as Jared has flip flops and Jackson has sandals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:It's so weird out of dbejck the daily bumps had the least extravagant Easter baskets. Ellie and Jared got a freaking trampoline and t-ball. What the hell is Ellie's obsession with those ugly rain boots. Poor Calvin can barely walk in them and looked ridiculous getting the Easter eggs. The weather is obviously not bad as Jared has flip flops and Jackson has sandals.

The past three vlogs the weather in Utah has been sunny and nice. I do not for the life of me understand why you would put your toddler in rain boots to play in a backyard, including a slide, when the weather isn't rainy. Have you ever tried to go down a slide in rubber boots? haha. She's a full blown idiot.

As for the Calvin trampoline thing, I don't for the life of me understand why, when Jackson has something and Calvin screams for it, Jackson has to give it up, But when Calvin has something and Jackson just wants to use it TOO Jackson has to "let him have his turn", and Calvin is rewarded for his bratty behavior. I've never met parents who are so adamant about one child following the rules to a T while the other one gets to hit, kick and shriek as much as he wants. They are EIGHTEEN months apart, so I'm not even buying the excuse that Jackson is older and should know better. 18 months is NOTHING.

Today's vlog was boring as hell. It's a good thing they are going to Disney, they need something to break up this snoozefest.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

littlebaby wrote:OH MY GOD guys. I don't know where else to put this and this is the thread I frequent the most/interact with the most people so here I am. Last night I had a dream that everyone on here was invited to the wedding of two vloggers (don't know who, that wasn't important lmao). It was held at my high school for some reason. I specifically remember twomommies, ImmomSD, actuallydear, and HelloSweetie being there. We all had to introduce ourselves to each other as our usernames and we were all super aware of how weird it was that we were invited. Like we were undercover reporters or something. Curious to know where my brain pulled images from to give you all faces and bodies lmao. And then there was a fire at the wedding so I woke up. Fun times.

Hey I'm okay with a body as long as it doesn't look like Missy's Image

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ellie Logic - Put baby booties on your kid in the snow, and clunky rain boots on in the spring time/when it's sunny! Practicality doesn't matter as long as the kidses look SO CUTE! *cue high pitched Ellie squeal*
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did they change the thumbnail from yesterday? Didn't it have the kids in it before?
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

winniewise wrote:I think the reason Ellie loves that hat on Calvin is because when she puts it on sideways it reminds her of how crooked his head was as a baby.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I have never LOL'd so hard about something in my life!!! Hahahaha!Image Image Image
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So Ellie's parents are going on the trip....
Wonder if Bonnie is feeling jealous at all

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calliepaige84 wrote:So Ellie's parents are going on the trip....
Wonder if Bonnie is feeling jealous at all

From what I can see it just says they ran into them at the airport. I still think they are going to see Bonnie in Hawaii.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”