Who is Krissy?
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Domo and Crissy

Unread post by persephone2817 »

They're so fucking extra like damn you don't need a professional Easter photo shoot and a 1 month old party for your newborn. I hope they don't keep that up for the rest of his life lol
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

persephone2817 wrote:They're so fucking extra like damn you don't need a professional Easter photo shoot and a 1 month old party for your newborn. I hope they don't keep that up for the rest of his life lol
YES. I feel like they use everything as an excuse to spend money.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She's asking for people to give her brother money on go fund me for college. I checked it and she donated $100... Ummm crissy spends 5 x that a week on shoes.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Pineapples wrote:She's asking for people to give her brother money on go fund me for college. I checked it and she donated $100... Ummm crissy spends 5 x that a week on shoes.
Not just on shoes, UGLY shoes like those sandals she snap chatted. They could donate more if they didn't need all matching outfits.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I never cared about tongue piercings, but Crissy just makes it look so trashy. She's always sticking out her tongue in her snapchat and it's so annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

Pineapples wrote:She's asking for people to give her brother money on go fund me for college. I checked it and she donated $100... Ummm crissy spends 5 x that a week on shoes.
I'm just throwing this out there, since it's family and she knows him, did you think about maybe she gave him some cash?
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

This may be late but on the birth vlog FANS asked why she had a C section when she at least filmed saying she wanted it natural. They attacked them! Saying it was none of their business. I would understand if it was meant to be rude but damn, you call these people your family and they ask a question(very nicely might I add, a simple hope you are okay. I wonder why you had the C section) and you pop off. They act like they are still in high school

persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Also do they have any friends at all? lol I have barely watched any videos but they bought a whole cake and cupcakes and cookies for just the two of them at the "party"? Why didn't they invite anyone else it was so stupid
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

persephone2817 wrote:Also do they have any friends at all? lol I have barely watched any videos but they bought a whole cake and cupcakes and cookies for just the two of them at the "party"? Why didn't they invite anyone else it was so stupid
Yeah that was he most awkward and useless thing I've ever seen lol in the store domo said "Ima get him these cupcakes" talking about the baby. Wtf? He is a newborn potato he doesn't eat cupcakes lol

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

THIS! I noticed that too. I honestly just clicked the link to see how much they donated to him and I was shocked to see it was only $100. They seem rich as hell! Why wouldn't they donate more instead of buying so many pairs of shoes and outfits for a baby who is only going to wear them once, if ever, before he grows out of them? It's nice that she is trying to use their fame to help her brother, but why aren't they helping him themselves since they have money? I'm not saying they have to pay for the full $50K, but I would have thought she would have donated at least $1,000 to him.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Throwing Domonic a "birthday party" to commemorate one month since his birth is ridiculous! There's really no way to even defend that. They clearly did that to show off how rich they are (yet they won't even donate more than $100 to Domo's brother for college smh).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

vonniebeth wrote:Throwing Domonic a "birthday party" to commemorate one month since his birth is ridiculous! There's really no way to even defend that. They clearly did that to show off how rich they are (yet they won't even donate more than $100 to Domo's brother for college smh).
It would have been cute if they celebrated it in a simple way, not throwing him a party with cake that he can't eat and all those decorations and no other guests. They could have done a regular sit down type of video for his one month birthday, stating facts about him and things he seems to like and dislike, what their favorite things about life with him are, that would probably be more special to them in the future too.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

girl_please wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:Throwing Domonic a "birthday party" to commemorate one month since his birth is ridiculous! There's really no way to even defend that. They clearly did that to show off how rich they are (yet they won't even donate more than $100 to Domo's brother for college smh).
It would have been cute if they celebrated it in a simple way, not throwing him a party with cake that he can't eat and all those decorations and no other guests. They could have done a regular sit down type of video for his one month birthday, stating facts about him and things he seems to like and dislike, what their favorite things about life with him are, that would probably be more special to them in the future too.
But why do that when you can be over the top and show that you have no friends? Lol.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Domo will be quite lonely throwing those parties for Domonic when she and Crissy inevitably split.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Ughhhh I wish domo would STOP with that fucking smile face in every picture like what is that? She opens her mouth like 4 inches and smiles and then does like 5 poses and makes the same face lol they are both soooo conceited

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:I don't think its true that Domonic was breech. She mentioned earlier in a vlog a few weeks ago that he was he was head first and ready. She constantly posted on twitter of how scared she was of birth so I think the c-section was elective and she is trying to avoid that topic or lie. I don't get why some women seem to think a c-section is better/less painful. The recovery is HORRIBLE and its definitely less painful to have a vaginal birth with an epidural. My OB will absolutely not do a c-section unless the baby or mom is in danger or the baby is breech. I wonder where she got her doctor from....
I wonder if it's not a gender/sexuality related thing?
She is considered the more "butch" one in the relationship.

No one flip there shit over this but...
Sometimes if a Trans man has a baby they will deliver c-section to avoid vaginal birth if they are uncomfortable with the idea of giving birth the "normal" more feminine way.
Do you get what I am saying?

Also I cannot stand that they call each other babe to other people.

Like call each other babe...fine my husband calls me babe too. But when speaking to others he doesn't say "go ask babe" "babe is sleeping"
Hahaha dammit use each others names!!!

Dommo may be more masculine representing but that doesn't mean she's trans. It's pretty presumptive to assume that she chose a C-Section because of her sexuality. What does sexuality have to do with birth?

And most people become defensive about C-Sections since it's often looked down upon.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

They're trashy. I find them both annoying and immature and oddly obsessed with gender conformity (ironic since they're a lesbian couple). I watched a few of the videos but felt my brain cells melt away. Hopefully everything works out for the baby, but it seems like a hot mess.

There are some other lesbian couples I watch. Team2Mom, Living Rosa and The Next Family. I love the Next Family and want their life. I find Team2Mom and Living Rosa to be kind of boring.

But The Next Family has their shit together, and I can just relate to them on a better level.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Dallas_Snob wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:I don't think its true that Domonic was breech. She mentioned earlier in a vlog a few weeks ago that he was he was head first and ready. She constantly posted on twitter of how scared she was of birth so I think the c-section was elective and she is trying to avoid that topic or lie. I don't get why some women seem to think a c-section is better/less painful. The recovery is HORRIBLE and its definitely less painful to have a vaginal birth with an epidural. My OB will absolutely not do a c-section unless the baby or mom is in danger or the baby is breech. I wonder where she got her doctor from....
I wonder if it's not a gender/sexuality related thing?
She is considered the more "butch" one in the relationship.

No one flip there shit over this but...
Sometimes if a Trans man has a baby they will deliver c-section to avoid vaginal birth if they are uncomfortable with the idea of giving birth the "normal" more feminine way.
Do you get what I am saying?

Also I cannot stand that they call each other babe to other people.

Like call each other babe...fine my husband calls me babe too. But when speaking to others he doesn't say "go ask babe" "babe is sleeping"
Hahaha dammit use each others names!!!

Dommo may be more masculine representing but that doesn't mean she's trans. It's pretty presumptive to assume that she chose a C-Section because of her sexuality. What does sexuality have to do with birth?

And most people become defensive about C-Sections since it's often looked down upon.

I NEVER said Domo was trans. I used that as an example for someone choosing a csection.
Just a theory I put out there.
Calm yourself.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

I find it stupid that c-sections are frowned upon. If a baby is breech or if there's some sort of emergency or if the pelvis is too small, it's a viable option for both mother and baby. Heck, I was born via a c because I was sick in the womb and my mom's doctor said it would be best if I were born as soon as possible. Honestly, the c route is a lot harder because recovery takes a long time (my mom was in pain for six weeks after I was born) and there's the risk of uterine rupture (which thankfully didn't happen to my mom, but it happened to Alison from Raising the Barrs).

Return to “A-H”