strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Namm wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Julie has VERY large ears.
Excuse us and the reason for your observation and commenting on a child ears is ?! I sometimes wonder your ages and what some of you women do for a living cause we as adults don't need to comment on childrens appearance. Knowing her mother who might bring this up to poor Julie, like, Julie look what they are saying about your ears. Please keep it about the behavoir and actions when it comes to the children.

I'm sorry. I agree I should not have done that. My apologies.

In today's vlog, I tried to imagine what Ruby must have looked like to someone in their car in the parking lot leaving the store vlogging with her balloons, trying to look cute/sweet with the balloons flying around everywhere. Meanwhile, her two small children are trying to navigate the parking lot. LOL.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

A question for you all. I've seen comments on here before mentioning Shari and Chad's somewhat unusually close relationship. Does anyone also find that she is sometimes odd with her Dad? In today's vlog while Abby is opening her presents, Shari is standing with her arm around her Dad. This in and of itself is not odd, but I just find that she can sometimes be awkwardly physically close with both her father and brother. Do you agree?
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I've seen that in other vlogs as well but I believe there's a reason for that. One thing Iv'e noticed is that their mother (Ruby) seems cold or not that nurturing towards her kids, she could be burned out (?!)
Another thing is we're used to seeing mother's as the prime nurturing parent and the one who cuddles the child while dad is an observer so when the dad does it instead of the mother it seems suspect. I've seen Kevin being affectionate towards all his children including Chad and Russel. The children especially or (humain being) needs it so I think that the kids get it from their dad in this family particularly and Kevin probably gets it from his children as well. Ruby couldn't be bothered I think or isn't nurtering by nature. That is what I believe besides their no boundaries Griffiths upgringing and maybe some mormonism to it. They also have no boundaries between their siblings partners...
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Hmmmmmm did April and Davey reveal something in their vlog today?

Starts at 4:30

Zade was homeschooled this year and went to a new school to take a test yesterday.... And Chad was there? I am assuming Ruby's chad? Are they maybe testing him for a new school as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

ujvs_ wrote:I find that the videos are even more cringy when they're sponsored.
Especially the ones for apps and toys that we know the kids don't play with. We've only ever seen russel and eve on a tablet or computer for sponsored videos. Super awkward.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Hmmmmmm did April and Davey reveal something in their vlog today?

Starts at 4:30

Zade was homeschooled this year and went to a new school to take a test yesterday.... And Chad was there? I am assuming Ruby's chad? Are they maybe testing him for a new school as well?

I think at some point Ruby mentioned that Chad was accepted into the school that he wanted to go to next year. I can't remember which vlog or what she said about it other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bonkaliscious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bonkaliscious »

seriously7 wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:Ruby posted an Instagram story yesterday about Kevin being the most patient man. They went skiing and when they were done, they drove an hour to return the skis and realized that Ruby and Eve's were missing. She forgot to put them in the car. So they had to drive an hour back to the ski resort to get them and an hour back again to return them. Kevin didn't complain at all and that's why she thinks he's the most patient man.

So she forgot the pot on the stove, she forgot her skis, someone else mentioned the whole camera debacle from months ago where she swore it was stolen but was in a closet or something. I know she's got a lot going on but I don't get how you forget these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She not only forgets everything, she's extremely careless, and very ditzy. Yes she was somehow smart enough to find an attractive, educated, well off husband.
They've been together since Kevin was like 20. He surely was not educated or well-off back then. She just happened to pick a good one.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Namm wrote:I've seen Kevin being affectionate towards all his children including Chad and Russel.

Not with Julie. I think i've seen an occasional half-hearted quick hug when he has too but never any really affection, but maybe I missed it or it happens when they aren't vlogging.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

seriously7 wrote:
Namm wrote:I've seen Kevin being affectionate towards all his children including Chad and Russel.

Not with Julie. I think i've seen an occasional half-hearted quick hug when he has too but never any really affection, but maybe I missed it or it happens when they aren't vlogging.

That's kind of true and sad at the same time. I just wanted to write something positive for once but you caught me. I don't know what Julie could've done to them as she's just a child. I still feel that Kevin at least accepts her existence somehow...
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Namm wrote:
seriously7 wrote:

That's kind of true and sad at the same time. I just wanted to write something positive for once but you caught me. I don't know what Julie could've done to them as she's just a child. I still feel that Kevin at least accepts her existence somehow...
It's probably because they have six kids, he's never home and she's the one without something 'distinctive. I don't mean to be rude bud but:
- Shari is the teenager and the first born.
- Chad and Russell are his sons.
- Abby is the 'good at everything' child.
- Eve is the youngest and last child and a little heathen.

Julie is kinda just there and it's so sad.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I just realized recently that excluding Russell, Ruby's kids' birth order matches the Griffiths.

Shari - Ruby
Chad - Beau
Abby - Bonnie
Julie - Julie
(Russell)
Ev(i)e - Ellie

I definitely see some similarities in their personalities too!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Holy Joseph Smith did Shari get a TWO PIECE bathing suit!? Say it ain't so!

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

littlebaby wrote:I just realized recently that excluding Russell, Ruby's kids' birth order matches the Griffiths.

Shari - Ruby
Chad - Beau Chad - Bonnie (from the siblings Q&A, Bonnie was kind of the black sheep doing her own thing, vocal about things, just like Chad)
Abby - Bonnie Abby - Beau (both are in the background, causing no harm)
Julie - Julie Julie- poor child is on her own and is lucky that grandma Griffith acknowledges her
(Russell) Russell-Julie (his mother loves him just like Griffith mum loved Julie and he is going to become a doctor and a leader :roll: )
Ev(i)e - Ellie

I definitely see some similarities in their personalities too!

I sense something more. Ruby actually used to bully Julie, thats how sirious it was and the others in the family followed her lead. It's thanks to the viewers that Julie doesn't get that treatment, at least not on camera.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Did anyone get a glimpse of Russel in the beginning of today's vlog? He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see his ribcage [FLUSHED FACE] is that normal??

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Did anyone get a glimpse of Russel in the beginning of today's vlog? He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see his ribcage [FLUSHED FACE] is that normal??
Completely normal for skinny kids/adults. Does not mean you are underweight/unhealthy. Most people don't carry a lot of fat in their chest and if they don't have a ton of muscle/boobs it is quite easy to see their ribs. Also 100% normal to see the spine when crouching/bending over.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Did anyone get a glimpse of Russel in the beginning of today's vlog? He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see his ribcage [FLUSHED FACE] is that normal??

I saw that too and thought it was strange! It wasn't the fact that I could see his rib cage, but it was concerning to me how his ribs almost seemed to jut out in the middle of his chest where they met at his sternum. (I hope that makes sense!).
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

littlebaby wrote:Holy Joseph Smith did Shari get a TWO PIECE bathing suit!? Say it ain't so!

It will probably be high waisted bottoms

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Namm wrote: - Eve is the youngest and last child and a little heathen.

She really is, omg, in today's vlog everyone including her school friends managed to say something nice to Abby for her birthday, and Eve says "I just want to open all her presents!"

She already practically ripped her gifts to shreds just the day before and she still was trying to get at them! Ruthless!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Lol, now she is mad that slyfox are copying her clickbait titles and her emoji titles and thumbnails!
And that "they are successful and others are stealing her creativity"

Anyway we could start a war between 8passengers and slyfox?
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Rollerblading at 6 months pregnant!?

Return to “8 Passengers”