JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... c321c5.jpg[/img]

Someone asked what happened to the twins video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Three recaps coming at ya!

"MY SURGERY UPDATE" Recap

Lilia shows up in a spaghetti strap dress for a field trip and ordinarily isn't allowed to wear spaghetti straps at school
Jess says good morning on her way to an appointment for her surgery
Supposedly the only way to truly fix her issues is to have a tummy tuck with a plastic surgeon
After the appointment, she says things went well and that her muscle separation is "huge" (well no shit, after two more pregnancies and babies...)
Apparently this is a good doctor (eyeroll)
Waiting on insurance to approve the surgery so it can be scheduled
It's pajama day for Kyson and Kaden at school. Kaden wears Star Wars and Kyson wears Stormtrooper PJs
Shot of Addie in Chris and Jess's bed
Landen laughing and not wanting to get in his car seat. Jess uses reverse psychology by saying she is going to sit in the seat instead and Landen protests.
Taking Lilia to the dentist for her abscess; they have to take her silver cap off and put in a spacer.
Oma (Chris's mom) comes to visit and loves on Addie
Jessica and Janell are Easter shopping. She ponders if the Easter Bunny fills the baskets or if the parents do.
Playing with Addie on the couch. Kaden talks to the camera.
Jess tells Chris he hasn't vlogged lately. Chris relays the message to Landen. Landen only likes cuddling with Chris and Chris is jealous because Addie only likes Jess.
Trying to get a balloon from up high.
Kids dancing by the bottom of the stairs
Explaining how they watch Logan when Gabe and Amber need it since they work nights
Chris shoots her with NERF bullets
End of vlog

"WHY THE TWINS HAVE DIFFERENT HAIR." Recap (currently unlisted)

Addie moving around and Lilia having her hair brushed
Landen drawing
Kyson and Kaden eating breakfast after Lilia goes to school
Vitamin sponsor - Lil Critters
Kyson eats some of Kaden's eggs
Sponsor talk
Jess asks Kaden what's on his face. He says chocolate. She asks where he got chocolate.
The boys are at school
Addie forward facing (in a stroller)
Picking up Lilia from school. She learned about shapes.
Jess does a scavenger hunt for the kids since it's nice outside. They find a lot of shapes and at one point Jess edits in text that says "you're a square."
Education on littering
After a long scavenger hunt that I really don't feel like recapping, the kids pick up trash and see a Junebug.
Taking the boys to get haircuts
Addie pulls Jess's hair while her nose runs
Chris gets his hair cut and joke-asks for a lollipop
Supposedly people ask why Kyson and Kaden's hair styles are different. I call BS. Probably just a way to make a jab at Drake.
Taking the boys to gymnastics
Addie watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Kyson loving on Addie
Chris plays with Addie
End of vlog

"THIS IS HARD." Recap

Addie turned 5 months old (so a few days behind VEDA, surprise)
Talking to Addie in her rock & play
Jess talking about how Tommy and Caden are coming and Addie poops/farts loudly
Lilia is doing stuff with her dad's side of the family
She has a dilemma - she wants to get family pictures done before Easter but doesn't want the kids to ruin their nice new clothes
Griping about blended families and sometimes the kids miss out on things (refraining from comment)
"It's really hard to renovate a house while you still live in it." No shit.
Chris and his mom go to pick up Tommy and Caden. Ashley is meeting them halfway instead of Chris going all the way to L.A.
Footage of Addie cooing, sticking out her tongue, and trying to make bubbles and other noises
Lilia in a dress
The boys doing art stuff
Chris, Oma, Tommy and Caden at Chili's for lunch. Caden makes faces for the camera.
Jess makes Uncrustables (actually from sandwiches though) for lunch
Caden and Tommy arrive to the house with Chris
Jess shows off Addie's (ugly) outfit and tells Chris not to shoot her with the NERF gun because she has the baby. Talking about picking an outfit for Lilia
The "Jessica Doesn't Know How to Do Her Makeup" Show. Lilia dances in the background as Jess experiments with fake lashes.
She apparently made a bad decision. The fake lashes do not look good.
Going off to do family pictures 50 minutes late.
"I don't care how I smell as long as I look good" Lawd...
Taking pictures and Caden makes faces at the camera
Apparently Jess was on the verge of crying and screaming (supposedly) because it's SOOOO difficult to take pictures with 7 kids.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

In the new video when Tommy & Caden walked in it didn't look like Jess even said hi to them.. did anyone else notice this?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Mumsy2sm wrote:In the new video when Tommy & Caden walked in it didn't look like Jess even said hi to them.. did anyone else notice this?
Yes, I also noticed none of the kids looked that excited. Maybe Tommy and Caden are already over it
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Thank you! Not my favorite look tbh, they all look a little disheveled. The dirty shoes, too long shirts with too short shorts. Jessica should have dressed them better if they are doing pictures, but what an you expect from someone who still wears boots from 2008 lol

I get why she decided ti switch it up this year - when the boys all wear the same outfit it looks like they're in a cult. I think things look weird because they're all varying levels of formality, too. Lilia looks way more casual than everyone else (actually probably the best though) and Kyson and Kaden just look strange with the too long untucked shirts and too short shorts, then caden (and presumably tommy) is wearing a shirt and khakis and finally landen is wearing a tie for some reason? They're all similar colors but as usual nothing really goes together or has the same vibe. Imo she'd have been better just getting all of the boys appropriate length shorts with shirts in different patterns with complementary colors, and maybe the twins wearing casual solid colored sweaters to break things up a little. And then some boat shoes, loafers, or even just nicer tennis shoes. Oh, and a slightly dressier outfit for lilia - maybe just a printed sundress or something. Sorry if this has been talked about already, I haven't read the whole topic.

ETA: I just wanted to say that little kaden's smile in the picture is so cute though.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... c321c5.jpg[/img]

On snap chat this new video is her '1000th' She probably didn't realise yesterday so unlisted it so it says 1000 videos..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Chook123 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Image

On snap chat this new video is her '1000th' She probably didn't realise yesterday so unlisted it so it says 1000 videos..

And it also doesn't show the twins video on her end Image Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Don't waste your time with the vlog, she was crying because she couldn't get her kids to behave long enough for the perfect blended family photo!!

God she is so into her fake image. How fun for tommy and Caden, they got to drive for 5 hours, walk into the house then have to leave right away to go take 4 thousand pictures

Stupid how jess said it felt like forever since they've seen tommy and kaden..uhh it HAS been forever.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I feel like a broken record on Jess' thread but jesus she needs to take better care of her kids teeth. Get a waterpik! Abcess tooth is caused by a sugary diet and not brushing and flossing.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I think Chris should have taken a solo pic with Tommy and Caden. I mean the photographer took a lot of different photos. That could have been one just for the boys to have. Then maybe one with Tommy and Caden and Addie and Chris.

I get they are a blended family but it doesn't mean the boys can't have solo pictures with their dad for memories too.

Why did she plan a photoshoot on a day when the boys would be traveling a few hours in the car? Too chaotic.

Their outfits didn't fit because she tried too hard to have a match when she should just went with a general theme and went from there. Like maybe all the boys wear blue shirts and khakis of the same color and the girls wear white? I know it sounds tacky but if she is into that stuff, then I can't judge Jess for that. I think some kids in solid and others in dotted shirts threw off the photos.

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Smv53 wrote:I promise I'm not a stalker lol but here's some pics from the photo shoot in case anyone is interested....ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Looks like she grouped the kids according to whom they were fathered by plus.the two princesses.

-husband's boys I play the cool mom to a couple of times a year
- boys of the cheating jerk who replaced me with the hot blonde
-perfect princesses

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

"Having a blended family is so hard." "This is what I don't like about having a blended family."

Hmmmm no sympathy over here. Is this not what you thought would happen when you decided to procreate with THREE different men?
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

She seems to be getting really stressed now that all her toddlers have turned into children and she can no longer bribe them with sugary breakfasts and chocolate milk!
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Addie looks like an Easter egg with the egg-shaped bald head, that giant bow and the lacey frock. You guys should stop picking at the bow, it is clearly an Easter-themed costume! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Why didn't she just watch a damn tutorial on how to apply fake lashes... Ugh.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

daisy1000 wrote:I think Chris should have taken a solo pic with Tommy and Caden. I mean the photographer took a lot of different photos. That could have been one just for the boys to have. Then maybe one with Tommy and Caden and Addie and Chris.

I get they are a blended family but it doesn't mean the boys can't have solo pictures with their dad for memories too.

Why did she plan a photoshoot on a day when the boys would be traveling a few hours in the car? Too chaotic.

Their outfits didn't fit because she tried too hard to have a match when she should just went with a general theme and went from there. Like maybe all the boys wear blue shirts and khakis of the same color and the girls wear white? I know it sounds tacky but if she is into that stuff, then I can't judge Jess for that. I think some kids in solid and others in dotted shirts threw off the photos.

I think she said in the video that Lilia was leaving later that night to go with Gabe, and since the outfits were their easter outfits as well, she didn't want to wait till after easter because she knew the outfits would most likely get stained on easter with all the candy and stuff that kids eat.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

ohh the way jess snapped at chris when he pointed the nerf guns at her... finally heard that annoyance with him come through.
i get that she was holding the baby, but the way she responded sounded like she knew chris WOULD shoot her with it even though she was holding addie, which is incredibly immature of chris but i feel like we finally got a glimpse at how annoying chris's dumb "jokes" are to jesss. he was obviously being playful, but her response was not hahaha
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

How did Chris and jess meet if they lived so far from each other?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lovebug1212 wrote:How did Chris and jess meet if they lived so far from each other?

supposedly they met at a friend's house. But Chris's late father said they met online.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

trumputin wrote:"Having a blended family is so hard." "This is what I don't like about having a blended family."

Hmmmm no sympathy over here. Is this not what you thought would happen when you decided to procreate with THREE different men?
Eh. She gets accused all the time of portraying having the perfect blended family, she finally admits it is hard and now gets snarked on for that?! I mean, how many moms say "motherhood is hard" does that mean we shouldnt have had babies?!
I am glad Jess doesnt complain very often yet she still manages to show the shit show her life is in all its realness.
Stuff like this is just nitpicky, Jess can never ever win.
I honestly think she is one youtube mom who doesnt ever ask for sympathy she just keeps it real. Sadly her reality is just most peoples worst nightmare.

Return to “JesssFam”