BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lol I just realized that even if she took the kids to Orlando, it's keren. Her laziness would effect Britney and they would stay indoors for the whole week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I can't believe she's going to playlist! Has she ever in any other years shown interest in going? Playlist live has been going on for many years.
Interesting that this year, the year Keren is popular, Britney wants to tag along with her and go.

I guess it's an attempt to get some of Keren's subscribers. She's wanting to be featured in Keren's vlogs I'm sure. She probably really wants to be featured in one of Kyra's vlogs since that's where the big money is at.
When Britney tweeted that she was going to playlist I bet she was really bummed that Kyra didn't retweet her or reply to her tweet.

Does Ean normally work weekends? I have never really paid attention to when his days off are but I know she has said before that Ean was going on a weekend trip with the guys. If he can do that why can't he go to Orlando for the weekend with his family?

Playlist live is on the weekend from May 5-7 Fri-Sun. The kids won't be in school.
They don't need to buy plane tickets.
The drive is only 6 ish hours away from them.
She doesn't need to go to every day at playlist. She could dedicate one day with her kids at a theme park or water park.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... e20c53.jpg[/img]

Oh Britney

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

The amount of sucking up she does to Keren and Kyra is kind of sickening. Then the music in her vlogs changed, then she started to use the white outline on some of her thumbnail pictures just like Kyra and Keren do...
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

mara7 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Vanessa is raising her kids without her husband right now and even though she is getting a ton of help from her mom she is always out and about with them. Britney hardly takes them out of the house

How sad Nolan won't be able to enjoy certain things once his MD really kicks in and this could be a nice family trip for them and have those memories. But nope.

Lolololol I must be watching a different Vanessa then. Because the Vanessa I watch spends all of her time in bed with her perfect Mr. Man while Lily plays alone in her room, sits in front of the tv, or is being taken care of by Nona.
Yup that's the Vanessa I see as well , she did do a bit but only because she was called out on social media
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Meh, I don't really blame her for not taking the whole family down for a weekend. Road trips like that with kids take a lot of planning, and tire kids out. We just took a trip (a similar distance away) and even with kids Aria's age and older it's still tiring and the kids need downtime from just traveling, messing with their schedules, sleeping in a new place, etc. Disney parks are expensive and I wouldn't try to cram it into a weekend when I already had something else going on and knew the kids wouldn't get to fully enjoy it all. This may have been a somewhat last-minute decision for Britney, and even if it's only "a weekend" you need travel time and it's likely Ean would have at least needed to take off the Friday and Monday around the trip. He's relatively new to his job, right? He may not have much vacation time (if any) and may have used what he had when Harlow was born. My husband has to put in for his vacation days before the year even starts, and it can be a pain to adjust them (it can be done, but he wouldn't do it for a last minute road trip, and it would affect his ability to take time off around holidays).

Now, I absolutely think they should plan a fun trip with the kids. And not just a "beach vacation" where they don't do anything. But Disney takes a lot of planning, and I think it would be a waste of money to half-ass it just because she's going to be in the area for a couple of days. I agree that they should do something fairly soon, while Nolan can actually enjoy it. The "Disney Mom" stuff on youtube is also pretty crazy and Britney would get a ton of views and could make so many videos of planning, hauls, the trip itself, travel tips with kids, what she packed, what they purchased while they were there, etc. and probably get a lot of new subscribers out of it. If she's really only about 6 hours away then I hope they really consider this. Not flying would make a trip like that a million times easier! And it would be so easy for them to go when it's not peak season and the parks would be quieter and less hectic for her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

exracer wrote:Meh, I don't really blame her for not taking the whole family down for a weekend. Road trips like that with kids take a lot of planning, and tire kids out. We just took a trip (a similar distance away) and even with kids Aria's age and older it's still tiring and the kids need downtime from just traveling, messing with their schedules, sleeping in a new place, etc. Disney parks are expensive and I wouldn't try to cram it into a weekend when I already had something else going on and knew the kids wouldn't get to fully enjoy it all. This may have been a somewhat last-minute decision for Britney, and even if it's only "a weekend" you need travel time and it's likely Ean would have at least needed to take off the Friday and Monday around the trip. He's relatively new to his job, right? He may not have much vacation time (if any) and may have used what he had when Harlow was born. My husband has to put in for his vacation days before the year even starts, and it can be a pain to adjust them (it can be done, but he wouldn't do it for a last minute road trip, and it would affect his ability to take time off around holidays).
Others have mentioned it's a 6 hour drive. If that's true that's not a big deal at all. Jess has made the drive down to Soca with addie and landen many times with no problems. If britney left at night the kids would sleep the majority of the trip. I really don't think there's an excuse for it. A playlist live ticket is $137 which is pricier than a Disney ticket. She makes target trips every few days that have to be over $100 so I really don't think money would be a problem. I dunno I just think it's BS that she's doing this
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

She doesn't want to Disney with the kids right now because duh! She wouldn't have time to plan a huge trip with character meals, she couldn't plan a huge surprise to film, etc.

I totally agree that she's going to see Keren. She has been tweeting her like crazy and commenting on all of her IG posts.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
exracer wrote:Meh, I don't really blame her for not taking the whole family down for a weekend. Road trips like that with kids take a lot of planning, and tire kids out. We just took a trip (a similar distance away) and even with kids Aria's age and older it's still tiring and the kids need downtime from just traveling, messing with their schedules, sleeping in a new place, etc. Disney parks are expensive and I wouldn't try to cram it into a weekend when I already had something else going on and knew the kids wouldn't get to fully enjoy it all. This may have been a somewhat last-minute decision for Britney, and even if it's only "a weekend" you need travel time and it's likely Ean would have at least needed to take off the Friday and Monday around the trip. He's relatively new to his job, right? He may not have much vacation time (if any) and may have used what he had when Harlow was born. My husband has to put in for his vacation days before the year even starts, and it can be a pain to adjust them (it can be done, but he wouldn't do it for a last minute road trip, and it would affect his ability to take time off around holidays).
Others have mentioned it's a 6 hour drive. If that's true that's not a big deal at all. Jess has made the drive down to Soca with addie and landen many times with no problems. If britney left at night the kids would sleep the majority of the trip. I really don't think there's an excuse for it. A playlist live ticket is $137 which is pricier than a Disney ticket. She makes target trips every few days that have to be over $100 so I really don't think money would be a problem. I dunno I just think it's BS that she's doing this
Agree to disagree then. If I was spending the money on Disney (which we did last year) I wouldn't do it for a day or two. Driving at night would be hell for the parents and make the trip miserable for them with very little sleep. With a newborn on top of it. Or maybe Britney wants to do something for herself (like we all say she should do) and doesn't want her trip to be based on the moods and schedules of her entire family? It's going to be hard enough with a baby. That's plenty excuse for me. I think they should do a family trip, but it doesn't have to be crammed into this one weekend. Do it when everyone can enjoy it, go for a whole week and have the focus of the trip actually be on the kids and theme parks. A day at Disney does not cost less than $137, there is so much more to consider (they'd be paying for tickets for all of them, plus food, souvenirs, etc.) and to make the most of it you need to plan for a lot. You can't just show up with $100 and call it a day. But it's not just money. Why do it THIS weekend? Because she's already in the area? I think it would be a logistical nightmare and not worth it at all. The purpose of the trip is Playlist. A family trip can be separate. I hope they plan one for real, but I wouldn't do it at the same time. Disney is also very very tiring. Worth it, but when we got back to the house we rented, it was time to relax. I would not have wanted to go socialize after a day at the park with 3 kids under the age of 5, while nursing a newborn.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Lol I just realized that even if she took the kids to Orlando, it's keren. Her laziness would effect Britney and they would stay indoors for the whole week.

Lol yesssssss. Didn't that happen when Kyra and Oscar came to visit for 2 weeks? Except for the exception of target runs, Khoas brothers gym, and the restaurant.. I don't watch their videos as much as kks videos but aren't they out and about regularly? That must of been so boring to them.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Only Britney can make Orlando look like the most boring place on earth.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wouldn't expect anyone to try and cram Disney World into one day. Orlando has lots of other theme parks that are fun for kids and perfect for a one day only visit. There are also lots of waterparks that are good for a day of fun.

Britney lives within driving distance to all of this and she has never taken Aria or Nolan to any of them in their life even before Harlow arrived.
But now that she has the chance to hang with Keren and get more suscribers off she goes!
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I think taking her kids out in public triggers her anxiety. Like, stressing over having them behave in public, keeping up that perfect image, making sure they have everything they need, eating out, etc. and maybe she views this one weekend as an easier time to go on a trip without temper tantrums and overtired kids? Babies can be worn and nursed and unless they are really fussy (which Harlow doesn't seem to be) are actually easier than mobile kids who are into everything and have an opinion about everything. And fight, and want this and want that, and can't sleep, or fall asleep in the car and then are cranky when you have to wake them up after 15 minutes, etc.

Really, this is a business trip. She makes money off of youtube, she contributes financially to her household, and this could benefit her family if it helps her channel. Ean doesn't have to make all of his work trips about them, right? Maybe he sometimes goes nice places and they could cram in family time somewhere cool. My husband travels for his job (sometimes a LOT), he could technically take us with him but I let him focus on his job instead. She is really being judged for her one trip? Heck, she still has to take the baby.

I think she gets overwhelmed easily. Maybe a trip with just Harlow felt more doable for her? I can kind of relate to that. I have anxiety and sometimes taking the kids places triggers it. It's easier to stay home. We are still involved in activities and go places and take family vacations, but my family dynamics and mental health are not the same as hers and I don't know how big her struggles may really be for her.

I completely agree that she should take a family trip, I just don't see why it has to be this same weekend. The schedule for Playlist seems to be all day and into the night, with lots of stuff going on. Why make it more stressful than it will likely already be for her? Maybe Ean didn't want to go? Maybe he couldn't go? It's not all Britney all the time. Maybe Ean encouraged her to go alone. Maybe he flat out refused to go along. We don't know much about their relationship or how he may feel about this trip (or even going on a family trip).

I just don't think it's as cut and dry as saying, "B is in Orlando for the weekend, she's selfish for not taking the whole family with her and making it about them instead." Especially when people talk about how she doesn't have a life outside of her house and does nothing for herself.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

What bothers me the most is that Time is ticking for Nolan. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to take him to as many places as she can now while he can still walk and go on rides.
She has the chance to do both now. A fun new place for the kids and she can go to playlist.
She could even buy a pass to one park only such as Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom and that can be done in a day. They don't need to go to all the parks at Disney world this trip.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If Jess were going I would say good for her. She does ALOT with her kids and though I disagree with about 99.9% of her life choices that really cant be argued with. She is always planning something for her kids to do or a trip to go on. I dont care that she wants to be away from her kids for a weekend I just think its sad that she is going to a place where the kids would have SO MUCH FUN and isn't taking them. Add to that that in a few years amusement parks and beaches aren't going to be the same for Nolan. I dunno, it's just sad to me. Her whole life is sad.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I know several moms that have taken their children to Disney for a couple of days with no issue.

She seriously needs to get whatever she has under control because it's robbing her kids of experiences. When poor Nolan is in a wheelchair she is gonna kick herself for not doing more shit with him.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

A lot of people don't take children Nolan's age because honestly they won't remember. If she waits just a few more years Nolan and Aria will both remember and be able to ride more of the same things together. Even if his condition worsens before then Disney has accommodations for children with special needs. He will still be able to enjoy himself/ life his diagnosis is not an end all type of situation. I don't think she's leaving them behind for any reason other than for the particular reason of it only being a short weekend. It made more sense for them to stay with Dad. Disney takes quite a bit of planning. You literally have to book rides and dining accommodations months ahead. Good for Britney getting out of her comfort zone and props to Ian for being a supportive partner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

smom12 wrote:I know several moms that have taken their children to Disney for a couple of days with no issue.

She seriously needs to get whatever she has under control because it's robbing her kids of experiences. When poor Nolan is in a wheelchair she is gonna kick herself for not doing more shit with him.

Right, but did those moms have another event going on at the same time? I mean, if there's something she wants to go to at Playlist at 2:00 in the afternoon, is she supposed to haul them all out of the park after being there for an hour? Then go back later for an hour or two? The parks aren't easy to just pop in and out of. Especially on a weekend in May. We went in early May, and even on a week day it took us well over an hour just to get into Magic Kingdom. Just parking, getting the kids out, making sure you have everything, walking for awhile to get to the gates, etc. takes a long time. There's a ferry to wait for to get to Magic Kingdom, too. You can absolutely do Disney in two or three days if you have to... but if you're going to do it, you're going to want to get the most out of it.

I do think she's going to kick herself someday for not doing more while Nolan was little (unless she changes that soon). But that's not going to be cured in one weekend. I think a family vacation to Disney (or even some other parks) would be incredible for all of them. But I still don't get the idea of trying to do it this same weekend. They could go in a year or two and he'd likely get more out of the trip then. You want a stroller for the parks anyway, our kids did very little walking and they were almost 4 and 6 when we went.

I feel like if Britney took them for this trip, people would knock her for that, too. It would be all, "Sheesh, you never take them anywhere and then you half-ass a trip there because you're already going to Orlando for Playlist? How selfish." And, when the kids inevitably had tantrums and struggled (with being tired, having no time to adjust, having to leave the park before they were ready, etc.) people would be all, "What did she expect? Maybe she should have gone for more than a day or two so they could actually enjoy the trip. Of course she's stressed, she's so selfish to think she could do it all in one weekend."
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been to both Disneyworld and Disneyland and we have never booked rides months in advance. There are lots of places to eat at the parks that don't require any sort of reservation.

Regardless, there are plenty of other theme parks in Orlando such as legoland, sea world if they don't care about the controversy there, universal, water parks and many others that Aria and Nolan could both enjoy.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Playlist is technically a networking event for YouTubers (although, I never understood the concept of YT moms like V and B going because they live so far away from everything), so I get why she wouldn't want to take the kids with her. It's going to be a work event and the kids aren't going to want to be dragged to the events or stay inside with a babysitter. Like, would ya'll drag your kids to a work event just because you might have three extra hours to take them to a theme park?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”