DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by onbreak »

On another vlog someone put an egg in the tail pipe of their minivan .. of course it got stuck.. they days a kid tried using his pocket knife to get it out and made it worse

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm willing to bet Missy and Bryan wanted to keep it a surprise, because they ALWAYS keep these things a surprise, for the views. They were revealed, so they had to post themselves. Also, it's interesting that Missy posted a picture with Jared and not Ellie...tbh, I can't blame her if she and Ellie aren't all that friendly anymore. Missy seems like she's standoffish and had bad ideas implemented into her that stuck, but Ellie just seems like a downright bitch, pardon my French.

Also, I didn't really like her new hair at first, but I'm starting to like it. Straight, sleek, and brown, instead of her usual unflattering blonde or orange-y brunette with damaged looking curls.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

lisssa wrote:I know it seems nit picky but I didn't like that they hid eggs in the fire place and encouraged ollie to stick his hand right in it to get them out. He should be taught that under no circumstances should he go near the fire place or worse try to touch it, but now he knows there is an exception to that rule they're risking a very dangerous accident down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That really got to me, too. The Johnson Fam also hid some eggs on their grill and I had the same thoughts (particularly since Liv seems to be both really accident prone and a total crybaby about everything). They just have absolutely no concept of how children think.
Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f03c8e.jpg[/img]

Sorry, this is completely out of context but this showed up in my recommended videos!
I haven't been reading here when Ollie was that young, so I have no idea if this was discussed but HOW ON EARTH can someone dye or spray their toddlers hair like that?!
His poor skin and hair for what?! So he can look like a little californian surfer boy?! Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lisssa wrote:I know it seems nit picky but I didn't like that they hid eggs in the fire place and encouraged ollie to stick his hand right in it to get them out. He should be taught that under no circumstances should he go near the fire place or worse try to touch it, but now he knows there is an exception to that rule they're risking a very dangerous accident down the road

Besides, they have all that "property", as they are so happy to remind us! Why would they need to be putting eggs inside the house?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

KV86 wrote:Dudelikehella is liveeachdays old name. I love watching liveeachdays vlogs....they are much more down to earth.
I have been watching them too. I however don't understand why they live in Alaska and it's freezing but Kristen and the baby wear short sleeveless stuff all winter. Weird.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

tintin15 wrote:I'm willing to bet Missy and Bryan wanted to keep it a surprise, because they ALWAYS keep these things a surprise, for the views. They were revealed, so they had to post themselves. Also, it's interesting that Missy posted a picture with Jared and not Ellie...tbh, I can't blame her if she and Ellie aren't all that friendly anymore. Missy seems like she's standoffish and had bad ideas implemented into her that stuck, but Ellie just seems like a downright bitch, pardon my French.

Also, I didn't really like her new hair at first, but I'm starting to like it. Straight, sleek, and brown, instead of her usual unflattering blonde or orange-y brunette with damaged looking curls.
I wonder if Ellie going on about how she struggled with infertility (when she really didn't) bugs Missy because of her two losses.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Puppiedogeyes wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f03c8e.jpg[/img]

Sorry, this is completely out of context but this showed up in my recommended videos!
I haven't been reading here when Ollie was that young, so I have no idea if this was discussed but HOW ON EARTH can someone dye or spray their toddlers hair like that?!
His poor skin and hair for what?! So he can look like a little californian surfer boy?! Image
I don't think his hair was dyed?? Kids hair tends to lighten in summer and darken with age. My son is 3 and his hair was much lighter when he was younger than it is now. I'm betting his hair will lighten again this summer.

Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I don't think his hair was dyed?? Kids hair tends to lighten in summer and darken with age. My son is 3 and his hair was much lighter when he was younger than it is now. I'm betting his hair will lighten again this summer.

Yes, I don't know where and when, but she once showed the exact product she used. I think it was a spray that would lighten his hair. I remember being completely shocked but since it happened slowly I never saw how bright it really was!
I am going to try and find it... Image
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Haven't watched e+j in months.. they are still annoying and they haven't bought Jackson a new shirt yet
Hmmm, Captain America shirt tomorrow?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Puppiedogeyes wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Yes, I don't know where and when, but she once showed the exact product she used. I think it was a spray that would lighten his hair. I remember being completely shocked but since it happened slowly I never saw how bright it really was!
Are you talking about when she was buying a bunch of sunblocks? (Or maybe it was toothpastes?) in a place that sold a lot of more natural products. I'm curious when that video was versus the video that you posted a screen shot from. I personally don't care if she lightened his hair either way. Especially not with some product that may have been advertised as "natural." I remember after she bought that product everyone talked about Missy's hair looking all kinds of funky.

Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
Puppiedogeyes wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: I don't think his hair was dyed?? Kids hair tends to lighten in summer and darken with age. My son is 3 and his hair was much lighter when he was younger than it is now. I'm betting his hair will lighten again this summer.

Are you talking about when she was buying a bunch of sunblocks? (Or maybe it was toothpastes?) in a place that sold a lot of more natural products. I'm curious when that video was versus the video that you posted a screen shot from. I personally don't care if she lightened his hair either way. Especially not with some product that may have been advertised as "natural." I remember after she bought that product everyone talked about Missy's hair looking all kinds of funky.

Yes!!! I found it!!!
She starts at around 6:25
Hilarious! A couple of vlogs later she had this weird orange looking hair ImageImageImage

https://youtu.be/QO39R8Yo5GU
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ so when was the vid from him hugging Cassie? It looks like when he was way younger, when his hair was still very blonde and hadn't darkened yet.

And omg remembering the splotchy hair Missy had after those videos is hilarious. her stylist was probably like, "awesome, making more money off this hair moron!"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I remember us talking about this. Missy put Sun In in Ollie's hair didn't she? It's like lemon juice and will react with the sun to create highlights. At the time on this board there was a lot of speculation that Ollie's hair was getting darker and we thought she had tried it in desperate reaction to that.

No one else remembers?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I remember us talking about this. Missy put Sun In in Ollie's hair didn't she? It's like lemon juice and will react with the sun to create highlights. At the time on this board there was a lot of speculation that Ollie's hair was getting darker and we thought she had tried it in desperate reaction to that.

No one else remembers?
That's exactly what we are talking about. The girl above me just posted the video.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Completely off topic, and I am way behind on the vlogs...but why, oh WHY, did I randomly wake up singing Fresh Snips this morning?!?! I don't know where it came from (I had completely forgotten about it until today), but I cannot get it out of my head! Ahhhh!!!

Oh WOAH, oh oh oh WOAH, oh oh oh WOAH, oh oh oh....

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

1000 a night for that hotel room.. its a one room suite. I was looking for hotels in that area and this is the most expensive in the area of course
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Looks like either E &J or B&M hired a plaid, but not shocked or surprised lol
Saw one standing with missy and Jared on his insta story

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan posted an IG story, with himself and Ollie on a ride at Disneyland. He called it "Fettuccine's Dancing Cars". It's "Luigi's Rollicking Roadsters". But he's SUCH an expert on Disneyland...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

At the end of today's vlog...
Ollie: whining, Finns drinking my apple juice!
Cut to Ollie has the apple juice
Bryan: isn't is so nice Finn shares!
We're seeing more and more of the tantrums Ollie is throwing, and poor little Finn

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”