BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

exracer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by exracer »

Here's the Playlist schedule from their website. We don't know the times of the various events, and perhaps even Britney doesn't know at this point, either. When would you guys schedule a theme park? I don't know much about Playlist, but I'm assuming it's not worth going if you can just go for a couple hours in the evening. It might not even be possible. I'm just curious where you would all go and what time of day you'd plan on going? While also making the most out of Playlist, which is the actual purpose of this trip? Would a couple hours at any theme park be worth the logistical nightmare of this trip?

FRIDAY

08:30 AM – 05:00 PM | Business Day Registration

10:00 AM – 05:30 PM | Business Day

01:00 PM – 09:00 PM | Early General Registration

05:30 PM – 07:30 PM | Business Day Mixer

SATURDAY

08:00 AM – 04:00 PM | General Registration

10:00 AM – 11:30 PM | Playlist Live Event

SUNDAY

08:00 AM – 12:00 PM | General Registration

10:00 AM – 05:00 PM | Playlist Live Event
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Unread post by AutumnLane »

You have to book fast passes 60 days out to avoid waiting in line for (rides/characters) possibly hrs. Dining reservations 180 days in advance. You can eat in the park without reservations but I wouldn't risk it with kids considering it can be hard to find a place to eat during busy hours with air-conditioning. Also people with little kids normally stay at Disney so they can head back to the hotel for rest easily throughout the day. Would be inconvenient to have to drive all the way back to the playlist hotel.

You could easily just pop in but you won't be getting the same experience. Disney is hot and crowded and not having a plan with three small kids would make for one very chaotic trip. Aria would love the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique makeover that has more than likely been booked for months. They would just be missing out and not be getting her moneys worth IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by AutumnLane on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

There is no way she is going to al three days. I'll believe it when I see it.

She doesn't have a regular job she has to go back to. She can take an extra couple of days away to take the kids to a day trip. Doesn't have to be Disney.

I would definitely be taking advantage of this trip with my kids. But I guess I'm in the minority *shrug*. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

They could drive down Thurs night sleep at a hotel. Wake up spend all day Friday at a theme park and spend the night at a hotel. Then Ean, Aria and Nolan could hang outside by the pool all day, go out to eat, go explore while she's at playlist. Or Ean could drive home with Aria and Nolan and Britney could fly home Sunday after playlist.

You don't need to go to playlist all three days. The youtubers I saw videos about before didn't go all three days. Some went only one day some went sat and sun.

Britney is most likely getting free entry passes because she's a youtuber and her network probably gives out passes.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

smom12 wrote:There is no way she is going to al three days. I'll believe it when I see it.

She doesn't have a regular job she has to go back to. She can take an extra couple of days away to take the kids to a day trip. Doesn't have to be Disney.

I would definitely be taking advantage of this trip with my kids. But I guess I'm in the minority *shrug*. Only time will tell.

So who would watch the kids while she was at Playlist?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

You don't have to book fast passes 60 days out. I've had fast passes before and did not do that. Regardless like I said there are many other fun theme parks to choose from.
cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

I honestly wonder if any of you all are full time SAHMs (that also suffer from Depression and Anxiety)? Whether she takes them to the park or not during the day is irrelevant. She is literally with her children 24/7 (I've watched her for a while and I honestly can't think of a single time that she has been away from her kids for more than a day or two, if that) 2-3 children day in and day out. Just something as simple as going to drop Aria off at school could be a pain in the ass. And it has nothing to do with the number of kids she has. Even having just one child attached to your hip all the time is draining. From what I can see she attempts (and succeeds in many ways) to practice attachment parenting. Which in and of itself is physically and emotionally draining. So I do not see any issue with her taking a couple of days away from her kids. Parents are not required to take their kids with everywhere she goes. You people complain that she never does anything and she needs more friends and then get pissy when she decided to go do something and attempt to make more friends. It's crazy. Whether you want to see it that way or not and whether you like it or not Youtube is her job and this is her business. I would not take my children with me on a business trip.

Maybe it's because I also suffer from Depression and Anxiety that I understand, but what she does is a lot. A lot of anxiety is spending time overthinking things which leads to you not having any actual time to do anything. Couple that with depression and you have no time and you feel guilty about having no time and it is a never-ending circle. Being a good mom means loving and caring for your kids and she clearly does. Aria is in school so she gets lots of social interaction and gets to play outside there and Nolan will starts school soon. "They good."

Also I am quite sure that she buys her target purchases on a Redcard (She has mentioned it in the past) So it's a lot different to have $400 in debt on a card that you cay pay off monthly and having to pay for the full price of literally any amusement park with no upfront planning (just going to Six Flags with her family would be like $300-$400 for tickets and food games and parking) My kids will probably never go to Disney World (I've never been and I've survived somehow) because it cost way too much and I can do so much more with that money. Maybe they are already planning a trip there (Didn't her boyfriend say something about that at the end of Aria's birthday vlog?)
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I don't care if she takes the kids or not. I just think it's laughable she's going at all. All the vlogs that come out of that trip are sure to give me secondhand embarrassment.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree with what someone said on the last page. If Britney or Ean regularly took Nolan and Aria to fun places on weekends and had them in after school activities it wouldn't bother me at all for her to go have an alone weekend away. She doesn't though.
I realize she may be depressed and have anxiety but why can't Ean take them to do that? I just feel bad for the kids always being cooped up in the house most of the time.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wait a second. Does anyone else doubt she will be traveling there by herself? I don't see it. If she is that anxious I don't see it at all.

If she can, with no problems, and be around all those people, with no problems, then she won't have a problem getting a real pit of the house when YouTube ends.

That's it from me.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Teafor2-To get on the most popular Disney little kid/ family friendly attractions (Frozen) (7 dwarfs) etc you need a fast pass unless you are prepared for waiting in line two +hours. Doing that in the Orlando heat with three young kids....?

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

God I meant to say out of the house job. Fucking phone.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

My guess is that she and Vanessa are going together. While Lily stays with Nona, of course.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

cannon19 wrote:I honestly wonder if any of you all are full time SAHMs (that also suffer from Depression and Anxiety)? Whether she takes them to the park or not during the day is irrelevant. She is literally with her children 24/7 (I've watched her for a while and I honestly can't think of a single time that she has been away from her kids for more than a day or two, if that) 2-3 children day in and day out. Just something as simple as going to drop Aria off at school could be a pain in the ass. And it has nothing to do with the number of kids she has. Even having just one child attached to your hip all the time is draining. From what I can see she attempts (and succeeds in many ways) to practice attachment parenting. Which in and of itself is physically and emotionally draining. So I do not see any issue with her taking a couple of days away from her kids. Parents are not required to take their kids with everywhere she goes. You people complain that she never does anything and she needs more friends and then get pissy when she decided to go do something and attempt to make more friends. It's crazy. Whether you want to see it that way or not and whether you like it or not Youtube is her job and this is her business. I would not take my children with me on a business trip.

Maybe it's because I also suffer from Depression and Anxiety that I understand, but what she does is a lot. A lot of anxiety is spending time overthinking things which leads to you not having any actual time to do anything. Couple that with depression and you have no time and you feel guilty about having no time and it is a never-ending circle. Being a good mom means loving and caring for your kids and she clearly does. Aria is in school so she gets lots of social interaction and gets to play outside there and Nolan will starts school soon. "They good."

I would actually guess that the majority of the people on this board are full time stay at home moms. Honestly who doesn't suffer from some form of anxiety or depression? I can't think of anyone I know that doesn't mentally struggle in some way.

Personal-
I have atypical depression and am a stay at home mom to 3, same ages as Britney's kids. I am an attachment parent and my husband works long hours. Being a good mom is not only about having love for your kids.. I am tired as fuck all the time and I am not looking for a headpat, but I find the time to do fun things outside of the house for my kids. It's bare minimum parenting to be honest, and she usually doesn't even do that. I will say she has been a lot better about getting the kids out of the house this past month, finally

I don't know anyone that has kids that gets to just go off on weekend trips like this. Your post just came off very "poor Britney" to me which I think is kind of ridiculous because there are tons of women in the same position that don't complain like she does.

If anyone needs a vacation it's probably jess to be honest lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Teafor2-To get on the most popular Disney little kid/ family friendly attractions (Frozen) (7 dwarfs) etc you need a fast pass unless you are prepared for waiting in line two +hours. Doing that in the Orlando heat with three young kids....?

Like 99% of the people that visit the park are families with multiple young children.....
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Teafor2-To get on the most popular Disney little kid/ family friendly attractions (Frozen) (7 dwarfs) etc you need a fast pass unless you are prepared for waiting in line two +hours. Doing that in the Orlando heat with three young kids....?

Like 99% of the people that visit the park are families with multiple young children.....
Seriously. Parks would be out of business for that reason alone.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Seriously. Parks would be out of business for that reason alone.

Lol I mean that's what they're meant for right?

We have a Disney pass and its tough and sucks ass as a parent to be honest but the kids seriously love it so it's worth it to me. Jess just took addelyn and the twins to hot ass legoland and didn't complain
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

mara7 wrote:My guess is that she and Vanessa are going together. While Lily stays with Nona, of course.
No way is she going with V. V isn't one of the "cool kids" and B is dying to get in buddy buddy with Keren and Kira.
dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

askeptichere wrote:I don't care if she takes the kids or not. I just think it's laughable she's going at all. All the vlogs that come out of that trip are sure to give me secondhand embarrassment.
right??? i really can't wait.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

exracer wrote:
smom12 wrote:There is no way she is going to al three days. I'll believe it when I see it.

So who would watch the kids while she was at Playlist?
...The same person who is watching them at home?? (Ean)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”