TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Holy shit she is AWFUL at taking photos, even Jesss can take better pictures with 7 kids to look after. The lighting, her pose, her facial expression, all around terrible...
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Holy shit she is AWFUL at taking photos, even Jesss can take better pictures with 7 kids to look after. The lighting, her pose, her facial expression, all around terrible...
That's why I laugh so hard whenever she humors any kind of "modeling"

Like nah
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

berrybitch wrote:Did she go to the local high school to take these or is that some other building?? If she took these in front of a school that is literally hilarious [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 732468.jpg[/img]
Looks like it's either a school or Head Start. Those glasses look so stupid... She can never afford anything for her kids, but always has fake hipster glasses.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

berrybitch wrote:Did she go to the local high school to take these or is that some other building?? If she took these in front of a school that is literally hilarious
I know some people talk about how jess takes family pictures in the same spots, but at least they're nice places, for Tayler, there is no "nice" part of her town. It looks like some correctional facility to be honest, I don't what's so attactive about this place, because she's been taking pictures there since Alesana was a baby, and when she did anberlins gender announcement video.
The picture would of looked nicer without that building in the background, but it doesn't help that it looks like Tayler is grabbing her vagina and is making that stupid face.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I really think that's just how her face looks. Tayler is ugly lol
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg that photo... what a weird background lmao. Why didn't she go to the park and find a nicer backdrop?? Not a random building.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Didn't she drop out of school? Because if she did, that is a perfect PSA for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I really think that's just how her face looks. Tayler is ugly lol

My husband and brothers were all saying how unattractive she is. Although I don't think she can really help it due to her genetics. I didn't think she looked all that terrible until I saw the older version of herself (her mom) and then these new very unflattering pictures of her. The way she pushes her lips out and the careless/creepy look (like a deer in headlights) doesn't help at all.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She looks constipated in that photo.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg that photo... what a weird background lmao. Why didn't she go to the park and find a nicer backdrop?? Not a random building.
The building is probably within walking distance of her house and she thinks the brick facade makes it look like a "big city" picture. Like when people do photoshoots downtown in front of a courthouse or something. Since Tayler has never been to a big city, she probably honestly thinks she is capturing the feel of these types of photos.

(Like this: http://charlabluephotography.com/wp-con ... 40x627.jpg

or this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... d4b85a.jpg)
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Image and in that moment, I swear, we were all Jakoby

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I for one do not think that Tayler is ugly. She has nice features, a great body, great skin (when she's not picking at it), pouty lips, etc. However she needs to figure out those brows, smile with teeth, stop parting her hair all the way to one side, dial it back on that thousand yard stare, and generally relax so she doesn't look so constipated in pictures.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sleepybirds wrote:I for one do not think that Tayler is ugly. She has nice features, a great body, great skin (when she's not picking at it), pouty lips, etc. However she needs to figure out those brows, smile with teeth, stop parting her hair all the way to one side, dial it back on that thousand yard stare, and generally relax so she doesn't look so constipated in pictures.

I have to agree but I'm also conflicted. Either she simply continues to post unflattering pictures due to facial expressions/angles/unflattering accessories or she's just got a bad case of reverse ugly duckling
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Oh hey, there goes Tayler again talking about other crappy parents, as if she has never done anything mean to her own children. She's talking about that DaddyofFive video of the parents who pranked their children into thinking that they spilled ink on the carpet and were cursing and screaming at the kids until they cried.
Many times you have scared your own children, mocked them, yelled at them in front of the camera, told them that you're going to smack them if they don't knock it off, and filmed them crying while you just sat there and laughed at them, so stop acting like you're such a innocent parent who would never do that Tayler.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Sleepybirds wrote:I for one do not think that Tayler is ugly. She has nice features, a great body, great skin (when she's not picking at it), pouty lips, etc. However she needs to figure out those brows, smile with teeth, stop parting her hair all the way to one side, dial it back on that thousand yard stare, and generally relax so she doesn't look so constipated in pictures.

I agree. I think if Tayler grew her hair out and started wearing a little bit of makeup and more fitting clothes, she'd be really pretty.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's trying to point fingers at DaddyofFive?!(don't get me wrong I am absolutely not condoning that bullshit family and their horrid treatment of their children)

BITCH DO YOU NEED TO SEE LILY'S VIDEO AGAIN OF YOU MOCKING YOUR CHILDREN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE? OR THE SCREENSHOTS OF ALL THE RANDOM ASS DUDES YOU BRING AROUND YOUR SMALL CHILDREN?!

And now she's saying she will "officially" find out the gender at her anatomy scan. This comment specifically bothers me because she had a fucking gender reveal "party". Like it's one thing to think you may have found out early and keep it to yourself/tell a few people that it may be that but it's not in stone BUT YOU BROADCAST YOUR PIECE OF SHIT, DOLLAR STORE, REDNECK, BACKWOODS, INBRED, WELLFARE FUNDED ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC REVEAL FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

You are for once not getting what you want. Fucking accept it you goddamn garbage person
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

berrybitch wrote:Did she go to the local high school to take these or is that some other building?? If she took these in front of a school that is literally hilarious [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 732468.jpg[/img]
That lip colour looks terrible on her.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Tayler isn't ugly per se she just doesn't know what suits her/ what facial expressions make her look stupid

One style is not going to be "one size fits all" so to speak and same goes for all the other unflattering things she wears. she needs to learn what works for her.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

That Easter video.

Tayler last month: "My kids are tall a 20" bike will be fine"

Cue Alesana and Jakoby having to clamber onto the bikes because they're TOO FUCKING BIG FOR THEM

Tayler now: "we can exchange it for a little bike"

WHY NOT DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU STUPID

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I agree that she's not ugly but lmao that a thousand yard stare really creeps me the fuck out. She legit looks like she doesn't have a soul in her videos. She'll probably take that as a compliment though.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”