E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Looks like either E &J or B&M hired a plaid, but not shocked or surprised lol
Saw one standing with missy and Jared on his insta story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not up to date on Disney lingo, what is that?

It's a VIP guide. No matter how famous you are, you have to pay. These aren't a courtesy provided for the stars' safety or anything. Prices range from $400-$520 an hour with a 6 hour minimum. His way E&J won't have to actually stand in lines with people.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared posted almost the exact word for word thing that Bonnie did on Easter. The only difference was that Bonnie mentioned Hawaii. "I know He lives and He loves us all" . So who copied whom?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

HelloSweetie wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Looks like either E &J or B&M hired a plaid, but not shocked or surprised lol
Saw one standing with missy and Jared on his insta story

I'm not up to date on Disney lingo, what is that?

It's a VIP guide. No matter how famous you are, you have to pay. These aren't a courtesy provided for the stars' safety or anything. Prices range from $400-$520 an hour with a 6 hour minimum. His way E&J won't have to actually stand in lines with people.
Omg. They really think they're something special don't they. Image

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

I don't see the plaid. On Jared's insta-story??

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

crew96 wrote:I don't see the plaid. On Jared's insta-story??

I see now! It is in Bryan's insta

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Major side eye at the footage of Jackson jumping down the stairs, it's one thing if he were jumping onto the ground, but it was just a landing he could have fell and rolled down the stairs.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 4b311c.jpg[/img] for anyone without instagram, this is from Bryan's insta. You can see Jared standing next to the plaid.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

On the one hand I can see the benefits of hiring a plaid if you're a large group and only at the park for a short time (like maybe a sports team in town or something), but on the other hand I think a plaid ruins the magic.

Personal story : I love Disneyland, and we've learned the true magic isn't in powering through as many rides as you can in a day. Wandering around, people watching, and just enjoying whatever "pops up" is the real magic. We happened to pass by the Jedi Training Camp one time and my 4 yo at the time, spontaneously decided to sit in. He ended up getting picked to be a part of it, fought Vader and got a certificate and everything! Another time we wandered through a "House of the Future" exhibit and there was a room with a storyteller. The room had pieces that lit up to help tell the story. It was something that could easily be overlooked if you were in a hurry, and definitely one of the best moments we've had there (my husband had to blow the fairy dust like Tinkerbell to start the story. Our son loved that!). Another time our oldest (who had been dressed as a pirate earlier in the day) was invited to join a scavenger hunt, and they took him and a few of the other pirates around Frontierland looking for clues... we just followed along behind watching the magic.

I have never seen anything close to these moments in most of the B&M's Disney vlogs, they are all dining and rides. They miss so much of the true magic when they are there. As annoying as they are, I thought E&J would still find enjoyment in a family vacation, and I never imagined they would be doing the "lets power through" Disneyland vacation that B&M now do. Makes me sad for Jackson and Calvin. Vacations are just like their everyday life now, and it's all about "hurrying up and moving on to the next thing" while preaching "living in and appreciating the moment." I don't need to watch tomorrow's vlog. I know what it's going to look like. Jackson and Calvin herded to whatever ride Ellie wants to go on next, as her and Bryan scream and shout about HOW FUN IT IS! Not magical, and not about the kids.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like they are probably staying at the Grand Californian. I have no problem with expensive hotel rooms, but I definitely side-eye it when you can't even clothe your children properly.

Also, Jackson and Calvin look thrilled already....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 15c4b0.jpg[/img]
Is there a reason Calvin's overalls are floods on him??

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Joan and john (the ivf couple who had a still born) miscarried their ivf baby so heartbroken for them

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:Joan and john (the ivf couple who had a still born) miscarried their ivf babyImageImage so heartbroken for them

This is the sticky predicament that E&J should have foreseen when they originally announced their contest. They were giving away an IVF round to someone, with no guarantee of the outcome. Miscarriages are unfortunately very common, and it's likely that John and Joan won't be the only couple that continues to struggle. The sticky thing is now, what do E&J do? How do they react? They throw their money around lately, and clearly don't feel the need to save for their own fertility treatments, so do they offer to help out more? Do they just let the couple grieve in private and not mention it? Do they continue to talk about TTC in every one of their upcoming vlogs? Do they share the couple's Go Fund Me page so viewers have the option to donate?

I don't know what the perfect way to handle this is, but as someone who has suffered many losses myself, I think E&J have a responsibility to tell the viewers the news since they mentions Joan and John were pregnant in the vlog. They should not however, make it a clickbait title! I think they should cool it with their TTC titles and talk for at least the next few days, and Ellie should absolutely not mention that Calvin was "almost a miscarriage" and make it all about her.

I'm so sad for John and Joan, and I hate that they have to go through this new loss in such a public way. I know they entered the competition, but I don't think there should have been a PUBLIC competition to enter. Had this been a private grant, I think John and Joan would have been better off. I just don't think E&J have the sensitivity to handle this news delicately, showing grace and offering support.

(That last sentence surprises me because I can remember praising Jared for his ability to be sensitive and sympathetic. Sadly, he has either lost that gift, or it was all an act in the beginning because I no longer think of him as having that ability).
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I am still thinking these Disney trips might be sponsored. It just seems odd that both Jared and Bryan recently had a plaid and stayed in that expensive hotel. Ellie and Jared seem very frugal so it's hard to imagine them spending so much money.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I am still thinking these Disney trips might be sponsored. It just seems odd that both Jared and Bryan recently had a plaid and stayed in that expensive hotel. Ellie and Jared seem very frugal so it's hard to imagine them spending so much money.

They aren't frugal anymore, just look up the cost of landscape boulders!

Plus E&J did the quick trip to Vegas and stayed in one of the Bellagio rooms facing the fountains. You aren't frugal of you do a quick trip for the cost of a longer regular length trip.

They are showy now and just say they are frugal. They save on the less visible things like food, clothing (Jared and the kids) and hair.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol they stopped being frugal when Ellie bought Jackson 400$ rock pillow for Christmas

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Birthday week is always epic, and always seems to include Bryan at some point because it's his birthday month too
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Birthday week is always epic, and always seems to include Bryan at some point because it's his birthday month too Image
I think the whole birthday week thing is ridiculous but isn't Bryan's bday in January?
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

littlebaby wrote:I've actually been seeing more of Jared in Calvin lately, and I'm curious to see what Calvin will look like a year from now. It's pretty much guaranteed that he won't look like a "baby" by then, even to Ellie, and I wonder if he'll grow out of his Calvinisms. Jackson is growing up SO fast and is the cutest kid ever, but I actually can't pinpoint any specific features that look like Ellie or look like Jared. Besides Ellie's eye color, I think.

I've always been bad at seeing parents in their kids, though.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
I think it's hard to see either parent in Jackson because Ellie and Jared looks SO much alike
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tgo93 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Birthday week is always epic, and always seems to include Bryan at some point because it's his birthday month too Image
I think the whole birthday week thing is ridiculous but isn't Bryan's bday in January?
Never mind, you're right!

I was thinking it was this month based on his Tweet about it being 2 years since "This is Home" was released. It was a different song that came out around his birthday. I knew this and just wasn't thinking Image

And yes, the birthday Week/Month thing is ridiculous!
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Ellie posted an Instagram story of the boys playing tag...and running through flowers beds. These kids are going to grow up having no respect for anyone or anything!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Ellie posted an Instagram story of the boys playing tag...and running through flowers beds. These kids are going to grow up having no respect for anyone or anything!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ollie is also pushing Jackson and "takes him to jail" and Ellie is just laughing and says "this is so sweet to watch". Wut?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”