BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

cannon19 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:... but nobody is saying they will be in therapy because they didnt go to Disney people are just saying if you are going to Florida wouldnt you want to bring your kids and make a mini vacation out of it?
Personally no, I would not want to take my children with me and make a mini vacation out of it. If I were here and I could get away with leaving the baby I totally would. I mean seriously has she ever been away from all of her children? Ever? She's gonna be gone for what? Two days? They will live without her and she deserves a break from constantly having to be mommy all the time. And yes she's bringing Harlow, but infants are a lot easier to manage than older children and I have a feeling that that is more out of necessity than desire.
I wouldn't take mine a baby in magic kingdom is a nightmare it's 32 degrees , crowds , queues I couldn't think of anything worse to be completely honest ,
Nolan is in tantrum phase now if I could take just my older daughter wow yeh awesome a toddler and a baby no thanks , especially if hubby wasn't able to come it would be a nightmare!
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Awww Aria helping to wash Harlow. Say what you want but that little girl is a fantastic big sister :D
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Ps I've taken a baby and toddler there granted a nine hour flight ramps up the stress levels , but it's a hard day with a toddler and baby and they don't even appreciate it
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mamafirst wrote: No, but people ARE saying that she is a bare minimum mom or have said in the past that's she sub par or just plain out a crappy mom. For what? For not taking them on a vacation the one time she will be away from home? (Which is more business related than anything). For not doing a minimum of 2+ activities outside the house a month? I mean I get it, Brit should take the kids outside more for fresh air and fun outside play in general. I have said that plenty of times.
But it's annoying as hell that people act like it's detrimental for kids not to go on a Disney (Seaworld, Castlepark, etc) vacation or join a little league team. It really is not that serious. And it's kinda weird that you'd compare not taking them to more activities to eating candy all day. Not sure how those relate in anyway.
Even with my severe depression/anxiety I've managed to take my kids places and have loved every minute. I'm grateful that I can muster up the courage to do it. We went to the zoo around 2 months ago and my 4 year old still talks about the hippos and chimpanzees she saw. That makes my heart happy, just like I'm sure it makes Britney happy to see Aria and Nolan get excited when she brings out her baking items. There is not one way to bring joy and fun into your kids life is all I'm saying.
And I just have to say I don't really mind that I'm 'defending' Brit, I actually like her and have only really had a few things to pick on her about. Now Jess on the other hand, you'll (general you) will pretty much never see me say a single positive thing about lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said it's a bare minimum thing as a parent to take your kids out and do fun things. Never said it had to be Disney trips. I don't want my words to get twisted around so just think it's important for me to clarify.[/quote]
Long time lurker blah blah, here to throw in my two cents. I grew up with a disabled mother and a dad who worked ten hour days on top of a three hour commute. I rarely went to the park, or visited attractions like zoos or museums or whatever. Did I turn out just fine? Damn right I did. Britney, if she is suffering from crippling depression, is not going to be physically able to drag herself around a theme park with potentially three screaming kids in tow. She's clearly a dedicated mother, who obviously loves her children and wants to provide for them, and that's a lot more important at the end of the day than how many days out the kids have. The reality is that these kids aren't going to end up screwy because their mom rarely enriched their experiences.

Also, how many of you actually have a physical disability? The way you talk about Nolan and his eventuality in a wheelchair is infuriating as a disabled person. Yes, his quality of life will slowly decline, but his worldly enjoyment is not going to cease the moment he has to get into a wheelchair. If anything, Disney would be more enjoyable when he's in a chair because it means they get special access to the rides.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Did I just read that right? It will be more enjoyable in a wheelchair????????

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I personally don't think Britney is a bad mom for not taking her kids on the trip so they can go to Disney. I never went to Disney or anything like that growing up and I'm fine, none of my friends did either. I'm sure one day brit will take them when they're older and can enjoy it. She does have to keep up with all the cool yt families, duh.
I do think she falls behind if you will in regular mom things though. Having the kids enrolled in a group sport or activity. Like a drop off kind of thing if she really does have social anxiety. If she's able to go to target on the daily, she can drop the kids off at a group before hand. They do need social interaction.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok to veer off topic... did anyone see her recent snap? She was taking about her vlog with the snake and she ends it with "I can always spot a snake...I live with one everyday." And pans over to Ean.

Discuss.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

smom12 wrote:Did I just read that right? It will be more enjoyable in a wheelchair????????

She didn't mean it in a bad way. People with disabilities like in a wheelchair can get a special DAS card. With that card you do not have to wait in lines for rides and have special accommodations that regular visitors do not have. I am sure it comes with its own share of troubles and issues but there are some good things
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Did I just read that right? It will be more enjoyable in a wheelchair????????

My friend went (through make a wish) and although she could walk she has limited mobility so because she was in a wheelchair she got to cut the line.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ah ok. Sorry i misunderstood :-(

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:Ok to veer off topic... did anyone see her recent snap? She was taking about her vlog with the snake and she ends it with "I can always spot a snake...I live with one everyday." And pans over to Ean.

Discuss.

I saw that! Ean just shook his head at her.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm dying to know what she meant. Now my curiosity is off the charts lol

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

smom12 wrote:Ok to veer off topic... did anyone see her recent snap? She was taking about her vlog with the snake and she ends it with "I can always spot a snake...I live with one everyday." And pans over to Ean.

Discuss.

Pretttttty sure that was just a joke.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Seriously? Like nothing goes wrong in their relationship.

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

smom12 wrote:Seriously? Like nothing goes wrong in their relationship.

*rolls eyes*
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Crazydoglady wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mamafirst wrote: No, but people ARE saying that she is a bare minimum mom or have said in the past that's she sub par or just plain out a crappy mom. For what? For not taking them on a vacation the one time she will be away from home? (Which is more business related than anything). For not doing a minimum of 2+ activities outside the house a month? I mean I get it, Brit should take the kids outside more for fresh air and fun outside play in general. I have said that plenty of times.
But it's annoying as hell that people act like it's detrimental for kids not to go on a Disney (Seaworld, Castlepark, etc) vacation or join a little league team. It really is not that serious. And it's kinda weird that you'd compare not taking them to more activities to eating candy all day. Not sure how those relate in anyway.
Even with my severe depression/anxiety I've managed to take my kids places and have loved every minute. I'm grateful that I can muster up the courage to do it. We went to the zoo around 2 months ago and my 4 year old still talks about the hippos and chimpanzees she saw. That makes my heart happy, just like I'm sure it makes Britney happy to see Aria and Nolan get excited when she brings out her baking items. There is not one way to bring joy and fun into your kids life is all I'm saying.
And I just have to say I don't really mind that I'm 'defending' Brit, I actually like her and have only really had a few things to pick on her about. Now Jess on the other hand, you'll (general you) will pretty much never see me say a single positive thing about lol.

I said it's a bare minimum thing as a parent to take your kids out and do fun things. Never said it had to be Disney trips. I don't want my words to get twisted around so just think it's important for me to clarify.
Long time lurker blah blah, here to throw in my two cents. I grew up with a disabled mother and a dad who worked ten hour days on top of a three hour commute. I rarely went to the park, or visited attractions like zoos or museums or whatever. Did I turn out just fine? Damn right I did. Britney, if she is suffering from crippling depression, is not going to be physically able to drag herself around a theme park with potentially three screaming kids in tow. She's clearly a dedicated mother, who obviously loves her children and wants to provide for them, and that's a lot more important at the end of the day than how many days out the kids have. The reality is that these kids aren't going to end up screwy because their mom rarely enriched their experiences.

Also, how many of you actually have a physical disability? The way you talk about Nolan and his eventuality in a wheelchair is infuriating as a disabled person. Yes, his quality of life will slowly decline, but his worldly enjoyment is not going to cease the moment he has to get into a wheelchair. If anything, Disney would be more enjoyable when he's in a chair because it means they get special access to the rides.[/quote]

Ok that's cool and all but ......Britney is not disabled. I rolled my eyes at the crippling depression comment lol. How the hell are you gonna try and say she suffers from 'crippling' depression when she's capable of going to Playlist live all weekend? My god
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Since we're talking about Britney never taking the kids anywhere, I want to ask. Have either of the kids ever been to the movies? I know that Aria goes through phases of being obsessed with whatever movie is popular at the time, but that's usually when the movie comes out on DVD/downloadable. What about those Home Depot building days for kids? She could even ask Vanessa to join her since it seems as if Vanessa has no problem taking Lily to the movies. It's just so weird that she can go out to Target and Old Navy with no problems but has those kids at home all the time. Why can't Ean take Aria on a daddy daughter date? I know he loves her but sometimes it's like he's just so disconnected from her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Since we're talking about Britney never taking the kids anywhere, I want to ask. Have either of the kids ever been to the movies? I know that Aria goes through phases of being obsessed with whatever movie is popular at the time, but that's usually when the movie comes out on DVD/downloadable. What about those Home Depot building days for kids? She could even ask Vanessa to join her since it seems as if Vanessa has no problem taking Lily to the movies. It's just so weird that she can go out to Target and Old Navy with no problems but has those kids at home all the time. Why can't Ean take Aria on a daddy daughter date? I know he loves her but sometimes it's like he's just so disconnected from her.
This exactly. The Disney thing is just the tip of the iceberg. The actual issue here is that they never do anything with their kids. I am from a small-ish town and ALL THE TIME local places are offering fun things to do with the kids. Just this morning a local place posted on facebook that they are doing a science workshop for kids 3-5, $10 each.
You cant say she has social anxiety/depression and that is the reason she never does anything with the kids when she just announced going to playlist live.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ClitoricTease wrote:
smom12 wrote:Seriously? Like nothing goes wrong in their relationship.

*rolls eyes*
I dont get it... If she actually thought Ean was a snake do you think she would announce it on snapchat when he was in the room? It was most very obviously a joke but with that being said nobodies relationship is perfect.... Who said theirs was?
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I said it's a bare minimum thing as a parent to take your kids out and do fun things. Never said it had to be Disney trips. I don't want my words to get twisted around so just think it's important for me to clarify.

Also, how many of you actually have a physical disability? The way you talk about Nolan and his eventuality in a wheelchair is infuriating as a disabled person. Yes, his quality of life will slowly decline, but his worldly enjoyment is not going to cease the moment he has to get into a wheelchair. If anything, Disney would be more enjoyable when he's in a chair because it means they get special access to the rides.

Ok that's cool and all but ......Britney is not disabled. I rolled my eyes at the crippling depression comment lol. How the hell are you gonna try and say she suffers from 'crippling' depression when she's capable of going to Playlist live all weekend? My god
Chronic conditions fluctuate, and she may well be able to rest up prior to playlist in order to have the energy. Day in day out may be exceptionally draining. You clearly have no experience in them and so I'm not sure you're really entitled to be imparting your totally insightful opinion :roll:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”