E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:If anyone wants to see Ellie absolutely losing her shit, go watch her newest Instagram stories. She is laying a damn egg over Calvin putting his hands on the ground and 1 leg in the air as a "dance move". Um... alrighty then.
Just watched and it really wasn't that funny or cute. Poor Jackson was sweet and adorable in the few clips before that, and Ellie had zero reaction. When she finally starts laughing, he looks over and expects she's looking at him and laughing, and the camera moves off of him and onto Calvin. Then it looks like Jackson stops dancing and runs towards Ellie.

I feel like we are seeing his spirit slowly being broken down.
He looks sad and/or pensive in a lot of recent vlogs. Also, has anyone noticed in very recent vlogs how he's now getting old enough and picking up on trying to figure out what it is that makes Ellie lose her shit over Cal. The easter egg throwing in the yard is one example. Cal starts finger painting and Jared says how much cooler Cal is than the boring splatter thing. Jackson picks up on that and starts to finger paint. Cal gets paint on his head/face and E&J make a big fuss about it. Next thing, Jackson's running up to the paint board two or three times and presses his forehead on the paint, then runs towards them (mainly Ellie) laughing loudly in a desperate way, as if to say ''Look at me, look at me, I'm cute too.'' It really is tragic to watch this unfold and for his idiotic, dumb parents to be so blind. I've also noticed Jackson pushing, sometimes almost unpeeling, Ellie's hands away when she tries to keep him still when talking to him. Sadly, I think this will only make her resent him more because a narcissist cannot bear rejection. :(
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Vincere »

Will EJ post something in regard to Joan and Jon miscarriage?

Will Ellie twists it in a way to make it all about her?
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Vincere wrote:Will EJ post something in regard to Joan and Jon miscarriage?

Will Ellie twists it in a way to make it all about her?
I am so afraid, that she will do exactly that. HelloSweetie also gave good "advice" to Ellie, that she should not mention anything about her "almost miscarriage" (it is so stupid, if she really thinks like that about Calvin.... has she actually said something like that?!)

I remember Jared saying couple weeks ago that "It's your story too Ellie! You thought you would lose the baby on your birthday and blah blah" when Joan had spotting and found out that she was pregnant on her birthday. I hope that makes sense, english is not my first language, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand.

So, anyway because Jared said "on your birthday" he meant JACKSON (not Calvin), because Ellie had her follicle-ultrasound on her birthday and they we're preparing for IUI, but Ellie had already ovulated so they missed the chance for IUI. But they conceived naturally, so "Ellie didn't lose the baby"... that is so stupid, because normally women ovulate every month and even if they had done the IUI, the chances for pregnancy would not be bigger than normally.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

menehune wrote:Just catching up, and sorry, I disagree that Ellie and Jared are frugal. They spend a lot of money for someone that's frugal! Even if they have a lot of extra money to spend, a frugal person wouldn't drop $400 on rock pillows, thousands on a stylist or over $100 on a special Etsy costume for their kid. Implying they are frugal is just a sneaky way to try and say "we have money in the bank."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they have mentioned being debt free besides a mortgage right? A truly frugal person making as much money as Ellie and Jared are, would never have taken out a mortgage.
Well I don't think they are frugal either, judging by the way Ellie spends money (I am going on a five hour road trip, I NEED a $300 Yeti cooler!) Taking out a mortgage isn't a sign of not being truly frugal. Paying in all cash always isn't the best way to do things. Mortgages have very small interest rates, and you can end up paying way less than that over the life of the loan if you pay extra on your principal (which I assume they are if they are making as much as Ellie's dumb notebook budget said they are and have no other debt, as they claim)

Bottom line is that they can afford all this shit, because they are likely raking in the dough right now. However, a TRULY frugal person would be socking away a TON of that money knowing it wasn't going to last forever and they have no other skill set for a career after it all ends. However, I'm willing to bet E&J will do a lot better than Bryan and Missy down the road. B&M make Ellie look like a coupon queen.

Am I the ONLY one who thought Calvin's dance moves were funny? Ellie's shrieking and obvious favoritism aside, I definitely lol'ed when I saw it. I also think he's getting a little cuter. Still a monster, though.

Anybody who doesn't have Instagram, I'm sure that will be in today's vlog.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Guys today's my ~half birthday~, do I get to celebrate with Ellie!?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

ugh. i just want them to hurry up and have a baby so we have something new to talk about.

any predictions?

who thinks they'll need to see the fertility clinic again? when do we think the baby will be conceived? when will they announce? how will they announce? boy or girl? name? how will calvin handle it? how will jackson handle it (this makes me sad)? who will the baby look like?
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

actuallydear wrote:ugh. i just want them to hurry up and have a baby so we have something new to talk about.

any predictions?

who thinks they'll need to see the fertility clinic again? when do we think the baby will be conceived? when will they announce? how will they announce? boy or girl? name? how will calvin handle it? how will jackson handle it (this makes me sad)? who will the baby look like?
I think they won't need fertility treatments, because Ellie has had natural cycles with the copper IUD. She also said she's using digital OPKs every day (which is stupid and waste of money). I think they will conceive in few months. But, if they need fertility treatments, I wouldn't be surprised if they did gender selection.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

The babies gender....im torn, on the one hand i hope its another boy simply because they seem to get everything they want, on the other hand....if they have another boy, would they keep trying until they got a girl?
I dont know, shes painful enough to watch when they are ttc

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rullakebab wrote:
actuallydear wrote:ugh. i just want them to hurry up and have a baby so we have something new to talk about.

any predictions?

I think they won't need fertility treatments, because Ellie has had natural cycles with the copper IUD. She also said she's using digital OPKs every day (which is stupid and waste of money). I think they will conceive in few months. But, if they need fertility treatments, I wouldn't be surprised if they did gender selection.
just because she had bleeds, doesn't necessarily indicate she is ovulating. not only that, but she said the cycles were irregular - so not very optimal for baby making unless they aren't really actively TTC... but if she's taking OPKs every day i consider that wanting to actively try.

i don't think they'll do gender selection. ellie probably believes heavenly father will bless her with the girl she wants because she is living her life ~perfectly.

i think they will move to femara again if she is not pregnant within 2 months or so, and i think once they do this she will become pregnant soon after that (within a couple of cycles). i hope the baby is a girl, just to see how things pan out and what a baby girl would look like and what they'd name her... but on the other hand, i don't want to see the other two suffer in their little sister's shadow just so we get to watch it all unfold.

name prediction - i think they'll go for something very trendy for a boy (kaden, grayson, easton, levi) and the middle name will be after someone on ellie's side.

and for a girl, i can see them going either really stuffy and traditional and not at all current if naming after a family member or they will go the complete opposite and pick something super trendy (charlotte, harper, amelia, ava, brooklyn, lily, arabella) no middle name because they don't do middle names for girls.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't think they'll *need* to go to the fertility clinic again, but if they're not pregnant by maybe July or August, they'll just use their past issues(?) as a reason to start fertility treatments again sooner than the average couple would. I think this Disney trip is their last hoorah before really buckling down and trying nonstop. I'm still pretty convinced that Ellie has no idea how ovulation or ~cycles~ work, so who knows.

I'm selfishly hoping for a girl because I genuinely can't fathom them with a girl and would love to see how they handle it, but after the initial excitement of the name and birth, I'll be sad for the girl ultimately. If they have a boy, I'm curious to see if Ellie still favors Calvin since Jackson is already on the back burner and a new boy would be less exciting than a girl.

Regarding names, I don't even know how to start guessing about what kind of girl names E + J like. I was thinking recently that I'm surprised there are no Griffiths grandchild with the name Mason, because it just seems like a name one of them would choose. I think it would fit Julie's name preferences the most. Cooper, Porter, Mason. Fun fact: I knew without a doubt, literally would have bet my life before they even told us, that Matt and his wife were going to name their third son Ethan. It just fits with Carter and Drake better than any other name for some reason. But for E+J, I'm stuck. I hope they don't do any more J names. Maybe Evan? That's three boys with the same last syllable though. I'm guessing they'll prefer more old school girl names, and really don't think they'll choose Jennifer.

I'm going super into detail, I just love names.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

littlebaby wrote:I don't think they'll *need* to go to the fertility clinic again, but if they're not pregnant by maybe July or August, they'll just use their past issues(?) as a reason to start fertility treatments again sooner than the average couple would. I think this Disney trip is their last hoorah before really buckling down and trying nonstop. I'm still pretty convinced that Ellie has no idea how ovulation or ~cycles~ work, so who knows.

I'm selfishly hoping for a girl because I genuinely can't fathom them with a girl and would love to see how they handle it, but after the initial excitement of the name and birth, I'll be sad for the girl ultimately. If they have a boy, I'm curious to see if Ellie still favors Calvin since Jackson is already on the back burner and a new boy would be less exciting than a girl.

Regarding names, I don't even know how to start guessing about what kind of girl names E + J like. I was thinking recently that I'm surprised there are no Griffiths grandchild with the name Mason, because it just seems like a name one of them would choose. I think it would fit Julie's name preferences the most. Cooper, Porter, Mason. Fun fact: I knew without a doubt, literally would have bet my life before they even told us, that Matt and his wife were going to name their third son Ethan. It just fits with Carter and Drake better than any other name for some reason. But for E+J, I'm stuck. I hope they don't do any more J names. Maybe Evan? That's three boys with the same last syllable though. I'm guessing they'll prefer more old school girl names, and really don't think they'll choose Jennifer.

your response is like a kindred spirit to mine. haha. love it.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Wtf is wrong with today's title. So she's had a positive ovulation test then? Brace yourself for Ellie boasting about how she's had "A CYCLE!!!!!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:I don't think they'll *need* to go to the fertility clinic again, but if they're not pregnant by maybe July or August, they'll just use their past issues(?) as a reason to start fertility treatments again sooner than the average couple would. I think this Disney trip is their last hoorah before really buckling down and trying nonstop. I'm still pretty convinced that Ellie has no idea how ovulation or ~cycles~ work, so who knows.

Just curious, why don't you think they'll choose Jennifer? Interested in your theory.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Today's thumbnail and title broke my cringometer. I can't with these two.
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... de2aa4.jpg[/img]

Ok. That's it. I'm unsubscribing. Like, that's what's gonna make your Disney trip memorable and such insensitivity after Joan/John?

I'm done. They favor Calvin over Jackson, break his little heart, allow him to be stepped all over. Get mad at their puppy for being a puppy and lock her in the mud room, and have been getting worse over the past year or so. I hate watching them and now? This is the straw that breaks my back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't particularly have a deep psycho-analytical reasoning, I just don't think they'd choose it. It doesn't fit them. As much as Ellie worships her mom (and Jared worships his sister Jenn.. lmao), I can't see it happening. That being said, if any Griffiths child was going to name a daughter after their mother, it would be Ellie. Or maybe Beau.. I think that'd be a lot sweeter than Ellie doing it. I picture them choosing a much lighter, fresher girl name. Probably with lots of vowel sounds, as per the Griffiths usual.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I feel like if they had another boy they'd name him Max. It just seems like something they'd go with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Rolling my eyes extra hard at the vlog title. Just how much can you milk ttc baby #3.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I'm confused, Ellie says she just had a period so she's testing for ovulation, but doesn't ovulation happen first and then you're period? So she IS having regular periods if she's ovulating again which means she's getting another period.

Soooo why does she make it seem like she doesn't have back to back periods? She's like "I just had a period" but I thought she just finished saying she gets a period every 2 months?! Now she's positive on ovulation meaning back to back periods..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandie264
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandie264 »

Ellie actually used the word PERIOD TODAY!!!! #mindblown
did anyone else chuckle at that title though?!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”