TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by Panda714 »

pianogossiper wrote:That Easter video.

Tayler last month: "My kids are tall a 20" bike will be fine"

Cue Alesana and Jakoby having to clamber onto the bikes because they're TOO FUCKING BIG FOR THEM

Tayler now: "we can exchange it for a little bike"

WHY NOT DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU STUPID Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FUCKING THANK YOU! This is the most minor example of why I gave up on her. She refuses to listen to anyone/use common sense NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE SITUATION
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Double post but I just watched the Easter video and why does she always sound so incredibly uninterested when talking to the kids? There's no excitement in her voice and the inflection just sounds off. I would chalk it up to just being before coffee grog but this is a constant thing we have been commenting on for years now.

The trail of Easter eggs idea I guess is kinda cute but why not just hide them? Actually challenge your children(within reason obviously)and help them develop problem solving skills and just give them an extra level of something to fucking do.

At this point my guess is that she lives in such a ghetto af area that it's not safe outside and/ortheres nowhere to hide them outside. And we of course know there's absolutely nowhere to hide them inside that prison of a house with zero furniture/knickknacks/decor

Jfc once those kids start making school friends and visiting their houses Tayler's in for a world of shit
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

Once again she spent a holiday sitting on the couch showing no excitement instead of interacting with her children. She always sounds so fake and uninterested whenever she speaks to her kids.

I bet she decided to colour eggs late af when the kids should have been in bed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:Once again she spent a holiday sitting on the couch showing no excitement instead of interacting with her children. She always sounds so fake and uninterested whenever she speaks to her kids.

I bet she decided to colour eggs late af when the kids should have been in bed.
Yea exactly and she sat on the couch the entire time not doing shit. It reminded me of that Christmas video with her also on the couch and chuckie opening all the presents with kids yelling at her to get up.

And her kids always look so uninterested and confused when she tries to get them to perform for the camera. Give it up. It's obvious you don't ever actually interact with them so when you finally do they don't know what to even say

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Tayler could become a youtube beauty guru, have perfect makeup, eyebrows, and hair, dress like an adult instead of a scene kid, and she'd still have an ugly personality and that giant monkey nose
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Tayler could become a youtube beauty guru, have perfect makeup, eyebrows, and hair, dress like an adult instead of a scene kid, and she'd still have an ugly personality and that giant monkey nose
Actually this is a decent point. Knowing as much as we do may be what's keeping s lot of us from viewing her as attractive
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

It really makes me sad that she's getting those kids all excited about their new bikes when we know she's just going to sell them in a couple months. They won't even have time to actually grow into them

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Does anyone remember that video of Tayler trying to do some weird "scremo" noise at Alesana when she was a few months old? She was practically growling at her and continued to do it while she was crying and clearly scared. I know that was pretty random and off topic but I just remembered it and can't get over how much of a fuck head she is.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Lmao she says Brian doesn't live with her yet he sleeps over at her house nearly every night lmfao

Did anyone else see how poorly written the letter from the "Easter Bunny" was? Fucking HOW did this bitch pass Language Arts?!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Lmao she says Brian doesn't live with her yet he sleeps over at her house nearly every night lmfao

Did anyone else see how poorly written the letter from the "Easter Bunny" was? Fucking HOW did this bitch pass Language Arts?!
As someone who prides herself in her at least above average grammar, this fills me with such nerd rage. Has this cunt never heard of an apostrophe?!

Also just in case she deleted or tries to deny, here's the screenshot proving she claimed the kids woke up at 7am and that Brian was clearly upstairs when they woke up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Double post but apparently she's interested in gettin into welding. I absolutely will not shit on her if she takes the classes, passes and gets a job in that field.

However, I am skeptical she will actually go to, finish and pass classes much less actually get and not quit a job.

If she actually sticks to it, good for her I will not trash any field of work. But if she drops out of school/work AGAIN I will have a plethora of four letter words to say
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Double post but apparently she's interested in gettin into welding. I absolutely will not shit on her if she takes the classes, passes and gets a job in that field.

However, I am skeptical she will actually go to, finish and pass classes much less actually get and not quit a job.

If she actually sticks to it, good for her I will not trash any field of work. But if she drops out of school/work AGAIN I will have a plethora of four letter words to say

I'm not gonna knock her for having ambitions, but she just seems so clueless to me in general. Not making fun of her, because there's a lot of people in the world like her--head in the clouds, kind of an airhead type. She wouldn't make it in that field.

Honestly, she should just go into customer service, there's nothing wrong with it. Every time I go into my local grocery store or Barnes & Noble, even stores in the mall I always see older people (I'm talking 50+) working there. I remember when I lived in NYC there was a local deli I used to go to all the time and one of the servers was an elderly lady, like at LEAST late 70s-early 80s on her feet serving food. If she can do it, Tayler definitely can. She just has to want it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Tayler probably thinks people WANT her to fail - we don't, we're just REALISTIC lmao. She always says she'll do this, that or the other and never does it. I would literally stand up and applaud if she went on a course, got a qualification and secured a job!! Its the least the kids deserve.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She'll never make enough money to support all those kids without doing some kind of trade AT LEAST. I'm not gonna knock her either for at least wanting to do something but I doubt she'll even go for it. And also, it is so RANDOM lol. Are welders in high demand in Ohio?

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Just watched the easter video, I mean at least Brian *tried* to get the kids to not eat candy at ungodly hours in the morning. Seems he got at least a little common sense.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Tayler probably thinks people WANT her to fail - we don't, we're just REALISTIC lmao. She always says she'll do this, that or the other and never does it. I would literally stand up and applaud if she went on a course, got a qualification and secured a job!! Its the least the kids deserve.
The only one who wants Tayler to fail is Tayler. I can't think of any of the advice or criticism we have given over the years that would have set her up for failure. We have been saying for years to stay away from Chuckie, not bring random dudes around her kids, stop getting knocked up every five seconds and get a job/education. None of that would cause her to go any direction but up. She just refuses to listen to us because she doesn't want to hear that she isn't perfect. She pretends to acknowledge past fuck ups but the fact that she treats it like a joke and always makes the same mistakes proves she doesn't actually recognize where she could have done better
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The fact that she had an interview for housekeeping and didn't even go to that shows how little she REALLY wants a job. She's like Kailyn, she TELLS people she wants a job but in reality she just wants someone to take care of her.

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

If some of the illiterate cousin humpers I went to high school with can become welders and make 50K+ a year, maybe there is hope yet for Tayler Dawn.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sleepybirds wrote:If some of the illiterate cousin humpers I went to high school with can become welders and make 50K+ a year, maybe there is hope yet for Tayler Dawn.

Something Tayler doesn't understand about jobs like welding and plumbing. They pay very well but there's two reasons for that. They're jobs not a lot of people want to do and they're jobs that you can't afford to do incorrectly. It's hard work that needs to be precise. So while the salary sounds appealing, you have to be really motivated to make it even a year in those fields
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Aboogabooga wrote:She'll never make enough money to support all those kids without doing some kind of trade AT LEAST. I'm not gonna knock her either for at least wanting to do something but I doubt she'll even go for it. And also, it is so RANDOM lol. Are welders in high demand in Ohio?

There are lots of students who "want" to be welders because they look at a list of jobs that don't require a degree and it pays the highest. I think there is a shortage in the field right now, so a lot of trade schools are probably advertising welding careers.

Tayler probably thinks welding will just be holding a torch to stuff, not actual work. I bet she wouldn't last a day in training.
Last edited by fossilfinger on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”