TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by smom12 »

This girl couldn't work herself out of a wet paper bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Wow I just looked into the DaddyofFive channel and holy shit, a family actually WORSE than Tayler? Jesus, what a bunch of white trash losers.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Wow I just looked into the DaddyofFive channel and holy shit, a family actually WORSE than Tayler? Jesus, what a bunch of white trash losers.
LOL omg they really are, I watched a video ONCE because they kept coming up in my suggested videos (no idea why) and... I was speechless lmao. Talk about being paid to act like total CHAVS as we call them in the UK :D
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler the welder? LMAO. She'd have to have physical strength, coordination, math skills and technical ability to do that. Not ever happening. Just like photographer, police officer, child psychologist, model, pizza maker and Walmart cashier. All above her skill level. Her biggest problem of all is she is the biggest lazy ass ever. It's laziness that stops her from working, nothing else. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by Echox3 »

gypsophila wrote:Tayler the welder? LMAO. She'd have to have physical strength, coordination, math skills and technical ability to do that. Not ever happening. Just like photographer, police officer, child psychologist, model, pizza maker and Walmart cashier. All above her skill level. Her biggest problem of all is she is the biggest lazy ass ever. It's laziness that stops her from working, nothing else. :roll:
I'm sorry. A child psychologist?
I've never laughed so hard or snorted so loud.

Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

You say y'all are here to encourage, but laugh at what she's wanting to do. Yes I've even done it. When you do nothing at all but talk bad about someone then that's all you're going to see. Kinda like you keep saying someone's cheat then they get tired of being accused and say fudge it and go do it. Being positive helps more then being negative.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

We are negative/skeptical after YEARS of repeated bullshit. Praising Tayler for things she -says- she'll do is putting the cart WAY before the horse. She gets enough praise and asspats from her minions.

When she actually does something worth praising, we will do so. Until then, she ain't getting shit from me
Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

And I've been on here for years 2012 to be exact even before this site. I know how it is. Most would laugh at me if I said I wanted to be a welder but I did welding in high school and know how to do it ect, but laughing saying she can't is horrible she's PASSING her GED right now. Yes it took years but better now then never , right?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She CAN'T be a welder or suceed in any of her other pipe dream careers because she doesn't have the motivation or will to work. As someone else said, it's hard to encourage and have faith in someone that has shown time and time again that they do not want to work. The people talking bad about Tayler wanting to be a welder are honestly just being realistic. If she can't even stick to a job at Wal mart or a pizza place then what hope does she have becoming a welder? It doesn't matter what people say, every time I have encouraged or praised Tayler for doing something to improve her life she goes back to being a piece of shit a week later. I would love it if she proved us all wrong, got a job and stuck to it but I'm done wasting my time supporting a lost cause.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I truly hope Tayler proves us all wrong and is able to get a stable job. Nobody wants to see her poor innocent kids grow up in poverty. But I'm sorry, I won't believe it until I see it

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

We aren't shitting on welding itself. I actually very specifically stated earlier that my skepticism comes from the fact that trades such as welding are actually a lot of really hard and very specific work. If she is somehow capable and becomes a welder for the next ten years then I will applaud her. However Tayler has shown time and time again that she doesn't have the discipline/drive/desire to actually get off her ass and do something with herself.

More often than not her goals/plans never make it to fruition for one excuse or another. I have even said earlier that if she does actually get her GED then I will applaud her for it but I'm also incredibly curious as to how she's magically getting it done so quickly when the last half a dozen times she never got close?

It's not that I think she's necessarily incapable of doing the things she claims she will do. It's that she has been unwilling to do them for so long that I have absolutely no reason to think she's changed over night. Welding SOUNDS appealing because of the salary and Tayler has always been about getting the most money for the least effort.

She damn sure refuses to change her "I'm always right and I know what's best" mentality.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

My younger brother is studying to be a welder and there's no way in hell Tayler would survive.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Mybaby wrote:You say y'all are here to encourage, but laugh at what she's wanting to do. Yes I've even done it. When you do nothing at all but talk bad about someone then that's all you're going to see. Kinda like you keep saying someone's cheat then they get tired of being accused and say fudge it and go do it. Being positive helps more then being negative.

Lmfao, are you new to this forum? I'm not trying to be mean but people here have been encouraging her to do better for herself for literally YEARS, since her FIRST kid was born six years ago and she still won't do it. Sorry, but I'm not gonna have a super positive attitude towards someone who brings nothing but negativity onto herself. It's her fault for her bad choices.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Mybaby wrote:You say y'all are here to encourage, but laugh at what she's wanting to do. Yes I've even done it. When you do nothing at all but talk bad about someone then that's all you're going to see. Kinda like you keep saying someone's cheat then they get tired of being accused and say fudge it and go do it. Being positive helps more then being negative.

Lmfao, are you new to this forum? I'm not trying to be mean but people here have been encouraging her to do better for herself for literally YEARS, since her FIRST kid was born six years ago and she still won't do it. Sorry, but I'm not gonna have a super positive attitude towards someone who brings nothing but negativity onto herself. It's her fault for her bad choices.
They joined Nov 2015 so relatively new to the boards
Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

No I've had other accounts. But that beside the point the mods know me. I'm not new. But this isn't about me. It just me trying to talk yall.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Not new. That's krissy and she has her own board on here powderpuffkrissy or some shit.

Gtfoh you hypocrite. You've called CPS on her before!!! And you're just as bad as she is in many ways so idk why you're trying to white knight her now just because she gave your lame ass YouTube channel a shout out. Girl bye. Tayler will get praise when SHE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING. I was legit happy for her last year when she was working at Walmart and staying off social media. Then she got knocked up by a guy she barely knew, had an abortion, then got knocked up again by her abuser who she even sent to jail. You've got me all the way fucked up to think I'm going to pat her on the back for just saying she's THINKING of actually doing something with her life.

Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

I'm not taking sides with anyone, I'm just saying she's trying right now. Yes I did call CPS on her YEARS AGO. When I was scared for her kids. I don't see her doing that stuff with the kids anymore. Also I just came back to YouTube. How do you know ANYTHING about me but that's in 3 videos? Think about it. I'm getting help for "what's wrong with me".
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I stand by my statement. I simply will not give any ass pats until she actually finishes something for once that isn't Chuckie *ba dum tss*
Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

I just like everyone on here hopes she stays away from chuckie and gets her tubes tied because no matter good mom or bad mom 4 kids is A LOT for ANYONE to handle. I mean my anxiety is bad with just one lol. I hope she finishes too, I hope she proves everyone wrong. I'm trying to be positive to her, because I know 1st hand positivity got me farther, not negatively.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She would receive positivity if she ever accepted criticism. I was offering her polite advice and criticism during the Kevin bullshit and it was still the garbage of Tayler knows best. We told her getting back with Chuckie would be bad and brought up what she said against him back in January. She fucking said(THIS WAS LESS THAN SIX MONTHS AGO)that she lies when she's angry but now that they broke up she's back to saying he almost killed her.

She won't get an ounce more positivity from me until she actually humbles her damn self and hears what others have to say outside of asspats. You know who's been giving her positivity? The bullshit minions who tried to tell US to stfu and mind our own business when she HAD A MAN SHE WAS DATING FOR A FEW WEEKS SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED AS HER TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER but the second Tayler decided Kevin was suddenly a bad guy the minions wouldn't shut up about how proud they were of her and how they suddenly had opinions about the situation.

The same minions who told US to shut up when we PROVED she was back with and pregnant again by a man she claimed TRIED TO KILL HER. The minions who told US to mind our own business and that everything was fine are suddenly lapping at the teat of Tayler's "he beat me while pregnant" sob story talking about how strong he is and suddenly have something to say.

Positivity has gotten her nowhere because encouraging someone to walk off a cliff, while positive, WILL STILL RESULT IN THEM WALKING OFF A CLIFF

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”