DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by tintin15 »

whys0seri0us wrote:Sorry but I've got to say this. Bryan and Missy are not bad parents. They provide a loving and stable environment for their kids. Do they lack discipline, yes. Do they spoil them, yes. Do they favor Ollie, yes. But they are not bad parents. Their kids are both happy and healthy.

For someone to even insinuate that Finn could turn out like Cody is simply ridiculous. Those children are abused. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Bryan and Missy may lack in a lot of areas, but they are not abusive parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone thinks they're abusive. And if it's been mentioned, I and others have quickly shot them down. The worst thing these two are doing, like you said, is spoiling. They are also a bit neglectful at times, always letting the boys do dangerous things, sometimes paying attention and sometimes not.

I don't believe anyone here thinks they are outright abusive though. I certainly dont.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Just watched Ellie and Jared's vlog.. Bryan taking a bite out of Ellie's turkey leg grossed me out and it was just super awkward.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

I had never heard of Daddyoffive before, but yesterday someone posted about them on Facebook, and holy cow!! These people are psychotic. I watched the invisible ink video, a video Phil DeFranco did on them and I felt so bad. And then I watched "Kid destroys brother's room." And oh my gosh! That poor boy. I cried for him. I'd rather him have the bumps as parents over these psychotic abusers any day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

ewokfan11 wrote:
springsahm wrote:Just watch e and j vlog for the first time. Jared gives me the extreme creeps. Can't put my finger on why. I think it's his big eyes and slightly soft voice. It's just a creepy combo. I don't know what Ellie sees in him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd prefer Bryan.
Jared is super creepy. He started dating Ellie when she was underage and still in high school - she was probably too young (and too stupid) to notice he was so creepy and weird - and he proposed right after she turned 18 and they married just a few months later. I 100% think he's gay, but can't be "out" because of his religion. Typical Mormons!!

As for all the Disney stuff lately, I think it's because of their relationship with Maker/Disney. It seems like ALL the family vloggers are doing sponsorships and brand deals lately WITHOUT being honest that they are being paid or getting things for free. All these trips to Disney are BIG advertisements for Disney, so I'm sure there is some sort of deal going on.
OMG This is crazy weird. When I first posted my comment I wanted to say that he either seemed like a deeply closeted homosexual or a predatory Mormon, but I thought it would be too mean to say about someone about whom I knew so little. Weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

smellycat801 wrote:I had never heard of Daddyoffive before, but yesterday someone posted about them on Facebook, and holy cow!! These people are psychotic. I watched the invisible ink video, a video Phil DeFranco did on them and I felt so bad. And then I watched "Kid destroys brother's room." And oh my gosh! That poor boy. I cried for him. I'd rather him have the bumps as parents over these psychotic abusers any day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I watched a few of their videos after hearing about all of the allegations about them, and I was disgusted. They are clearly very sadistic people, those poor kids. What kind of parent encourages their child to trash his/hers siblings room?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, this is interesting. A month ago their estimated monthly revenue was $89.2k, and its dropped by over $11k.
$78k is still a crazy amount of money, but that's a huge loss. Their views/subs are way down too. It's the third straight month in a row of this downturn.

I bet there'll be a bun in the oven by the end of summer (if there isn't already) to try to reverse this loss.

:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:So, this is interesting. A month ago their estimated monthly revenue was $89.2k, and its dropped by over $11k.
$78k is still a crazy amount of money, but that's a huge loss. Their views/subs are way down too. It's the third straight month in a row of this downturn.

I bet there'll be a bun in the oven by the end of summer (if there isn't already) to try to reverse this loss.

Which site do you use? What are the stats for E&J since they started this TTC talk a month ago? (They were on a downward slide before).
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:So, this is interesting. A month ago their estimated monthly revenue was $89.2k, and its dropped by over $11k.

Which site do you use? What are the stats for E&J since they started this TTC talk a month ago? (They were on a downward slide before).
It's not a site. It's the chrome plugin called VidIQ. Gives you the stats and tags of every youtube channel and video. Pretty nifty.
https://vidiq.com
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
These are E&Js stats this month. I don't have anything to compare to, but it says their views/subs are up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Sorry but I still think B&M are asshole parents and I think it goes beyond being lazy and spoiling their kids. No, they aren't physically abusive, but let's not dismiss the emotional effect that favouring one child over another can have. (See at E&J vid fora visual reference). Sure they aren't as bad as E&J, but it's still a shitty thing to do to your kid. I hope this changes as Finn gets a little older and more "fun."

Life with two immature, Narcissist parents can be quite damaging.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry but I still think B&M are asshole parents and I think it goes beyond being lazy and spoiling their kids. No, they aren't physically abusive, but let's not dismiss the emotional effect that favouring one child over another can have. (See at E&J vid fora visual reference). Sure they aren't as bad as E&J, but it's still a shitty thing to do to your kid. I hope this changes as Finn gets a little older and more "fun."

Life with two immature, Narcissist parents can be quite damaging.

Not to mention that they're completely inadequate about teaching the boys how to exist in the outside world. They're not socialized at all. They don't teach them manners or consideration for others in any way. They themselves have no respect for others, so they are utterly incapable of teaching it to their children. Christ, just today they were encouraging Jackson and Ollie to have a balloon sword fight in a restaurant, and you can SEE the staff trying to avoid tripping over them. RUDE.

They may not be "abusive" parents, but they're not good parents either. They're not good people, so being good parents is just not possible.
Besides which, not beating or berating your children is a pretty low bar for "good parent", IMHO.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I wasn't saying B&M are good parents lol. Just some people do think they're abusive and such, but they're not. Certainly not good parents.

I hope no one thought I was implying that B&M are good just because they don't prank the kids or treat the kids like that. I just know there was a problem with people in this site calling CPS on YouTube couples who acted like B&M, but that that family puts in perspective that Missy and Bryan certainly aren't the worst parents. Some people act like they are.

Missy and Bryan are shit parents lol just not the worst

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
mandie264
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandie264 »

do daily bumps and ellie and jared have that fancy tour guide again?! I know DB did in WDW, but I didn't see a tour guide in the vlogs, but I did just skim so I may have skipped over it.... if they did, I am going to take a guess that B+M payed for it doesn't seem like E+J would
mandie264
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandie264 »

do daily bumps and ellie and jared have that fancy tour guide again?! I know DB did in WDW, but I didn't see a tour guide in the vlogs, but I did just skim so I may have skipped over it.... if they did, I am going to take a guess that B+M payed for it doesn't seem like E+J would
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Personal: I am visiting my brother, and we're going to museums and the California Academy of Science in San Francisco, and there are all these people here with their kids. WHY do these people never ever go to the Zoo, or the Museum of Natural History in San Diego or LA, or anywhere but effing Disneyland? At the aquarium, they could pretend to see Nemo and Dori! I don't mean they have to go to the Matisse exhibit and talk about how the paintings make them feel, but _something_ besides Disneyland...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It's not so uncommon to see incomes rise and fall on Youtube. They'll probably get a bump during the summer months because their core audience won't be in school then another slump in the fall.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lovethesnark wrote:

It's not so uncommon to see incomes rise and fall on Youtube. They'll probably get a bump during the summer months because their core audience won't be in school then another slump in the fall.
True, but if their channel is still seeing a lot of growth, then they should be picking up a lot of views from new viewers going back and watching old vlogs. I've followed DB on Social Blade for a while now, and their growth is slowing and seems about to peak. The DBEJCK vlogs haven't attracted the views they once did for awhile now. All these channels are getting boring and predictable for a large part of their viewership.

I agree with TM, Bryan is looking into new revenue ideas because they see a need to diversify. A few extra views over the summer isn't going to get them very far when they are now used to making far more on the reg.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
I agree with TM, Bryan is looking into new revenue ideas because they see a need to diversify. A few extra views over the summer isn't going to get them very far when they are now used to making far more on the reg.
I'm curious what Bryan is planning. They have to realize that another kid is just a temporary solution to the problem of their inevitable decline into obscurity.

He's too shrewd to just fade away. I still think that something like creating their own network or partnering with a mainstream company is in the works.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

mandie264 wrote:do daily bumps and ellie and jared have that fancy tour guide again?! I know DB did in WDW, but I didn't see a tour guide in the vlogs, but I did just skim so I may have skipped over it.... if they did, I am going to take a guess that B+M payed for it doesn't seem like E+J would
Yup a woman!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Bryan posted on IG that he got a Unicorn Frappucino. What grown man cares about that? Seriously.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”