Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

teddyandmommy wrote:Admission to meet Kyra at beautycon is $250!!! How old does she think her fans are that can pay that?!!?

What the actual fuck?? Im 21 and wouldnt be able to pay that :O
Thats half of a paycheck where im from lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

She said we....does that mean she is bringing the whole family?? I hope not, imagine Levi,O, and Alaya together in a hotel room waiting for her. OR they are all going to be at the meetup(a disaster waiting to happen honestly with germs, noise, etc)

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Joygirl42 wrote:She said we....does that mean she is bringing the whole family?? I hope not, imagine Levi,O, and Alaya together in a hotel room waiting for her. OR they are all going to be at the meetup(a disaster waiting to happen honestly with germs, noise, etc)

I dont know why kyra doesnt just pump, so she can go by herself to beautycon.. And oscar could stay at the hotel to feed her (although i wouldnt trust him) she keeps saying she doesnt want alaya to have a bottle yet, but damn girl shes gonna be on a bottle eventually.. and its not like you would be giving her formula, it would still be breast milk lol

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

greeneyes21 wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote:She said we....does that mean she is bringing the whole family?? I hope not, imagine Levi,O, and Alaya together in a hotel room waiting for her. OR they are all going to be at the meetup(a disaster waiting to happen honestly with germs, noise, etc)

I dont know why kyra doesnt just pump, so she can go by herself to beautycon.. And oscar could stay at the hotel to feed her (although i wouldnt trust him) she keeps saying she doesnt want alaya to have a bottle yet, but damn girl shes gonna be on a bottle eventually.. and its not like you would be giving her formula, it would still be breast milk lol

She mentioned that strictly breastfeeding keeps her more motivated then pumping for a bottle. You would think a parent would do ANYTHING to help their kids the best they could(breast milk being better than formula debate please don't start again). She's just so lazy it's ridiculous.

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Joygirl42 wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:

She mentioned that strictly breastfeeding keeps her more motivated then pumping for a bottle. You would think a parent would do ANYTHING to help their kids the best they could(breast milk being better than formula debate please don't start again). She's just so lazy it's ridiculous.

Yeah lol i noticed she makes up alot of excuses for stuff that could easily be fixed, but it is kyra.. making everything more difficult than it needs to be -.-

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

greeneyes21 wrote:

My daughter was never on the bottle. She started out taking it fine and then straight up refused it one day. Never took another one since. She ate directly from the breast. So Alaya doesn't have to be put on the bottle at all if Kyra doesn't want to. I'd also like to add that some women do not respond to pumping. They don't pump enough to store enough for their baby to eat while they're away. I was one of those people. Kyra doesn't seem that educated on breastfeeding, so I could see pumping being the end of breastfeeding for them. If she doesn't respond well to a pump I can see her thinking that means her supply has dropped. Which isn't always the case.

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

greeneyes21 wrote:

tbh i feel like she's just doing it to one up keren with the breastfeeding. like she wants to be the one to breastfeed longer than the other

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:

My daughter was never on the bottle. She started out taking it fine and then straight up refused it one day. Never took another one since. She ate directly from the breast. So Alaya doesn't have to be put on the bottle at all if Kyra doesn't want to. I'd also like to add that some women do not respond to pumping. They don't pump enough to store enough for their baby to eat while they're away. I was one of those people. Kyra doesn't seem that educated on breastfeeding, so I could see pumping being the end of breastfeeding for them. If she doesn't respond well to a pump I can see her thinking that means her supply has dropped. Which isn't always the case.

Very true. Wasnt trying to offend anyone btw lol

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

greeneyes21 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: I dont know why kyra doesnt just pump, so she can go by herself to beautycon.. And oscar could stay at the hotel to feed her (although i wouldnt trust him) she keeps saying she doesnt want alaya to have a bottle yet, but damn girl shes gonna be on a bottle eventually.. and its not like you would be giving her formula, it would still be breast milk lol

Very true. Wasnt trying to offend anyone btw lol

I didn't think you were, so no worries there. I just think Kyra is doing a great job this time around with breastfeeding. I know that's something she wanted to do for Levi and couldn't for whatever reason.

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Kyra just stated in her younow that Levi and Alaya won't be coming to the meet up
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Kyra just stated in her younow that Levi and Alaya won't be coming to the meet up
Thats good, thats way safer as well.
(Personally i wouldnt want my kids in public like that, too dangerous imo)

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Did she say O is going? If so I wonder how their relationship will pan out without the kids. If he's going who's gonna watch the kids, the care.com friend? This also confirms that K has to pump and give her the bottle so let's see if she'll keep up with the breastfeeding.

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

So they're on YouNow right now and someone asked if they want anymore kids and oscar said he doesn't but Kyra does.
Am I the only one who can see her messing up birth control and not tell oscar to have more kids? Lol

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Lovehound11 wrote:Girl doesn't know how to blend her contour and she's going to beautycon

Her makeup fucking sucks!! This makes me so angry lol
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

5678Jade wrote:So they're on YouNow right now and someone asked if they want anymore kids and oscar said he doesn't but Kyra does.
Am I the only one who can see her messing up birth control and not tell oscar to have more kids? Lol

Do they even use birth control?

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

5678Jade wrote:So they're on YouNow right now and someone asked if they want anymore kids and oscar said he doesn't but Kyra does.

I can totally see that happening. But she needs to enjoy her young life while she can lol, she already has two kids, a third kid would be mayhem. Oh wait she already has a third kid.. Oscar! Lol

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Oscar isn't annoying on YouNow. They're all calm and normal right now. It's nice.

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

lol she rarely ever wears makeup how did she get invited to beautycon??
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Joygirl42 wrote:Did she say O is going? If so I wonder how their relationship will pan out without the kids. If he's going who's gonna watch the kids, the care.com friend? This also confirms that K has to pump and give her the bottle so let's see if she'll keep up with the breastfeeding.

The kids are going to NY, just not to the meetup. Apparently oscar's dad is going so he'll be watching them.
Also I completely get that the cost for beautycon is ridiculous but that's out of Oscar's and Kyra's control. I mean, I get that they can just refuse to do it but I don't see the point in giving up such an opportunity that was offered to them.

Return to “OKBaby”