Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote: Lazy because she chose to breastfeed?
Do you have children of your own? Just wondering because no one that has experienced breastfeeding would ever say that choosing to do so is the "easy" or "lazy" way out
Hey, no one is trying to start arguements here lol.
I have a child on the way, (first) maybe this girl isnt a mom, maybe she doesnt know any better (who knows)
I honestly dont know anything about breastfeeding either (i am going to)
thats why i said kyra should pump, but someone corrected. Now i know. Only reason why im saying something is because i basically said the same thing in a way lol. Just trying to clear the air, so the thread doesnt turn into an ongoing arguement lol
No hate btw :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I think they were talking to the person who replied to your comment. You didn't call Kyra lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh i know, i was just saying something because in a way i kinda of called kyra lazy too on another comment i made, because even though i have a kid on the way im not a parent yet, so i dont know anything about BF and pumping. I was basically just backing up the girl that called kyra lazy, because maybe she doesnt have a kid and she just didnt know any better(like me ) until a couple of people actually gave info about pumping and BF :) but anways back to the thread lol just wanted to cleae that up real quick.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Joygirl42 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote: She mentioned that strictly breastfeeding keeps her more motivated then pumping for a bottle. You would think a parent would do ANYTHING to help their kids the best they could(breast milk being better than formula debate please don't start again). She's just so lazy it's ridiculous.

Lazy because she chose to breastfeed?
Do you have children of your own? Just wondering because no one that has experienced breastfeeding would ever say that choosing to do so is the "easy" or "lazy" way out
Hello yesImage I said she was lazy but you took it out of context. I applaud her on breastfeeding, i know it's tough. She said herself the main reason why she is only breastfeeding is because she would be less motivated to pump. To me personally that feels alittle lazy no? I'm all for pumping but she's the one calling herself out on this.

Pumping is hard work. I don't blame her for not wanting to. It takes up your entire day. It doesn't make her lazy for not wanting to. A lot of women choose not to pump.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote: Lazy because she chose to breastfeed?
Hello yesImage I said she was lazy but you took it out of context. I applaud her on breastfeeding, i know it's tough. She said herself the main reason why she is only breastfeeding is because she would be less motivated to pump. To me personally that feels alittle lazy no? I'm all for pumping but she's the one calling herself out on this.

Pumping is hard work. I don't blame her for not wanting to. It takes up your entire day. It doesn't make her lazy for not wanting to. A lot of women choose not to pump.

I understand that but what do they do all day besides O "editing" and sometimes going outside. Choosing not to pump is fine I'm just saying Kyra bought so much pumping supplies and said how she wants to keep alaya on breastmilk as long as possible. She also mentions that she is fine with pumping but SHE said she might get lazy and stop(her words). Does pumping really take all day anyway? it would only be every few hours just like if you were nursing, so no difference in time for pumping imo.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I wouldn't want to pump either, it causes nipple confusion and can affect a baby's latch. Never disrupt a successfully breast baby's routine. My kids never had a bottle. Weaned straight from breast to sippy cups.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

greeneyes21 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: Hey, no one is trying to start arguements here lol.
I have a child on the way, (first) maybe this girl isnt a mom, maybe she doesnt know any better (who knows)
I honestly dont know anything about breastfeeding either (i am going to)
thats why i said kyra should pump, but someone corrected. Now i know. Only reason why im saying something is because i basically said the same thing in a way lol. Just trying to clear the air, so the thread doesnt turn into an ongoing arguement lol
No hate btw :)

I think they were talking to the person who replied to your comment. You didn't call Kyra lazy.

Oh i know, i was just saying something because in a way i kinda of called kyra lazy too on another comment i made, because even though i have a kid on the way im not a parent yet, so i dont know anything about BF and pumping. I was basically just backing up the girl that called kyra lazy, because maybe she doesnt have a kid and she just didnt know any better(like me ) until a couple of people actually gave info about pumping and BF :) but anways back to the thread lol just wanted to cleae that up real quick.

Do all your research now so that you know what to expect when baby gets here. Read about milk supply and colostrum, cluster feeding, baby stomach size, and supply when pumping.
My breastfeeding success came from my own research and determination. The world is full of incorrect information and advice that usually comes from family and friends. Breastfeeding is really great. It's just one of those things you have to be educated on.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Pineapples wrote:I wouldn't want to pump either, it causes nipple confusion and can affect a baby's latch. Never disrupt a successfully breast baby's routine. My kids never had a bottle. Weaned straight from breast to sippy cups.

Nipple confusion normally happens within the first 3-6 weeks, then studies show at not a factor. If they don't want nipple confusion why do they force the paci in her mouth all the time?

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote: I think they were talking to the person who replied to your comment. You didn't call Kyra lazy.

Do all your research now so that you know what to expect when baby gets here. Read about milk supply and colostrum, cluster feeding, baby stomach size, and supply when pumping.
My breastfeeding success came from my own research and determination. The world is full of incorrect information and advice that usually comes from family and friends. Breastfeeding is really great. It's just one of those things you have to be educated on.

Ok, thanks for the info :)

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Ok, thanks for the info :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/quote]

You're very welcome

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Can we stop with the long quotation trees and go back to talking about the younow!!!

What else did they say?? I literally logged off after 20 minutes bc they were being boring.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

dnbunny wrote:Can we stop with the long quotation trees and go back to talking about the younow!!!

What else did they say?? I literally logged off after 20 minutes bc they were being boring.

They spilled SO much tea on their relationship(they fight pretty hard and Oscar "hooked up" with winter(nonsexually apparently) also they said about how young their relationship was when they got pregnant with Levi. They wanted a more personal YouNow and some little minions asked if they had ACTUAL SEX. It's so sad how young their fans are! O and K just awkwardly brushed it off. Then O justifies Levi on the boosted cause his dad let him ride on a motorcycle when he was four and had a dirt bike at 6. They want him to be more independent and outgoing with adventures but they seem to forget he is not even two!! I only watched the ending so if anyone wants to end :)

hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

Wow a lot of gossip form their YouNow then! I kind of got the vibe that Oscar and Winter had hooked up at some point in one of their videos. Did they say if it was before O & K's relationship or during?
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

hanna_marie wrote:Wow a lot of gossip form their YouNow then! I kind of got the vibe that Oscar and Winter had hooked up at some point in one of their videos. Did they say if it was before O & K's relationship or during?
Before but from what I understand not a lot of time between.

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

WTF!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 908daa.jpg[/img]

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Lagorda_12 wrote:WTF!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 908daa.jpg[/img]

Eww someone stuck up kyras ass a little too far lmao!

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Lagorda_12 wrote:WTF!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 908daa.jpg[/img]

That's so weird

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote:She said we....does that mean she is bringing the whole family?? I hope not, imagine Levi,O, and Alaya together in a hotel room waiting for her. OR they are all going to be at the meetup(a disaster waiting to happen honestly with germs, noise, etc)

I dont know why kyra doesnt just pump, so she can go by herself to beautycon.. And oscar could stay at the hotel to feed her (although i wouldnt trust him) she keeps saying she doesnt want alaya to have a bottle yet, but damn girl shes gonna be on a bottle eventually.. and its not like you would be giving her formula, it would still be breast milk lol

She mentioned that strictly breastfeeding keeps her more motivated then pumping for a bottle. You would think a parent would do ANYTHING to help their kids the best they could(breast milk being better than formula debate please don't start again). She's just so lazy it's ridiculous.

Do you have children of your own? Just wondering because no one that has experienced breastfeeding would ever say that choosing to do so is the "easy" or "lazy" way out[/quote]

pumping is deff hard work but it doesnt/shouldnt take all day..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joygirl42 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I wouldn't want to pump either, it causes nipple confusion and can affect a baby's latch. Never disrupt a successfully breast baby's routine. My kids never had a bottle. Weaned straight from breast to sippy cups.

Nipple confusion normally happens within the first 3-6 weeks, then studies show at not a factor. If they don't want nipple confusion why do they force the paci in her mouth all the time?

was just about to comment this. EXACTLY!!! also they force the paci in her mouth even when she spits it out or doesnt want it. WHY would you do that?!
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hanna_marie wrote:Wow a lot of gossip form their YouNow then! I kind of got the vibe that Oscar and Winter had hooked up at some point in one of their videos. Did they say if it was before O & K's relationship or during?
honestly he and winter seem better suited personality-wise. She doesnt seem submissive like kyra is and she give what he dishes out. she seems a lot stronger/more stable/confident. Winter is also a LOT more receptive to constructive criticism. i commented on one of her makeup vids and suggested some things and she was SUPER receptive to it.
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 65d2d6.jpg[/img]

Maybe after seeing this Casey Neistat tweet Oscar will calm tf down and go back to Kyra's vlogging style.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Joygirl42 wrote: I dont know why kyra doesnt just pump, so she can go by herself to beautycon.. And oscar could stay at the hotel to feed her (although i wouldnt trust him) she keeps saying she doesnt want alaya to have a bottle yet, but damn girl shes gonna be on a bottle eventually.. and its not like you would be giving her formula, it would still be breast milk lol

She mentioned that strictly breastfeeding keeps her more motivated then pumping for a bottle. You would think a parent would do ANYTHING to help their kids the best they could(breast milk being better than formula debate please don't start again). She's just so lazy it's ridiculous.

pumping is deff hard work but it doesnt/shouldnt take all day..[/quote]
Every two hours in order to keep your supply up and then 30-60 minutes depending on how well she responds to a pump. It's very time consuming.

Return to “OKBaby”