E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ lol. I know it's new, just trying to say I wasn't surprised she would make one (she needed to update anyway) and not see it as shady, given that she had kept the old one up (which was obviously shady).

Not defending her, just trying to use my words gently given the circumstances.

I agree, the expectation of a hand out makes me uncomfortable.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

They aren't doing an egg transfer until after Maeve's birthday in June. Takes awhile to save up. I'm sure they copied and pasted the old one and updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

grief makes you do funny things. you could have a room full of couples who have experienced a stillbirth, then had an early loss and still have no children, and the way one couple handles things can be very, very different to the next couple.

they may know they aren't ready to try again so soon, and maybe they wouldn't be doing so if they didn't have the issue with joan's eggs. so there's a strong possibility they're wanting to try and see if they can do a FET, whether or not it works and if it doesn't look into doing another full round of IVF.

i am not going to judge her when she's freshly grieving - no one ever thinks clearly in the early days.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Ellie really doesn't understand hardship. When she said to Jackson "we thought we lost you"... there wasn't a you to lose at that point. It was an egg. It seems a weird thing to say in light of Joan losing an embryo and Missy/other people they know losing their babies late in their pregnancies.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Ellie really doesn't understand hardship. When she said to Jackson "we thought we lost you"... there wasn't a you to lose at that point. It was an egg. It seems a weird thing to say in light of Joan losing an embryo and Missy/other people they know losing their babies late in their pregnancies.
i wonder what missy truly thinks when she sees ellie carry on the way she does and make comments like this. i don't even think of missy as a loss-mom anymore because that's how long and far she seems to publicly dissociated herself from that.

but surely, deep down she must look at ellie and think she's a nutjob?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

She is convinced she is going to get pregnant with this ovulation/cycle is my impression with the way she refers to this vacation she would have energy to do this trip with the two kids?

Why is she telling a 3 year old about her egg situation during her infertility treatment. This is ridiculous
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

To be honest, Joan just had a D&C. After Maeve's birthday in June is likely the EARLIEST a doctor would perform another transfer. Trying again in June/July would be asap.

She'd be risking her only embryo if she insisted on trying a cycle from now, and I don't think any doctor would agree. Many docs make you wait 3 months post miscarriage before trying to conceive again.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Seeing Jackson run up to Spiderman and Captain America was so adorable! I can just imagine how excited he was <3
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

HelloSweetie wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:John and Joan's go fund me. Delete if this isn't allowed but it has a good summary timeline of their story of loss and infertility https://www.gofundme.com/frozen-embryo-transfer

SHe JUST had a miscarriage and already has created another GFM? These people are odd. I do feel badly for them though.
She never actually took the old one down (or disclosed they won a treatment).
. I didn't follow the vlogs when the ivf stuff started (Bc I can't bear to watch Ellie and Jared Image) but I'm catching up and yeah these two are super ODD. Can't pinpoint it exactly but they need MAJOR therapy.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Oh I'm not defending making one, just saying in her mind she's probably just "updating" the story. The title had to change to reflect the change in procedure (egg transfer vs full IVF).
Do you think it shows her desperation with having a baby she is already thinking about a future egg transfer? I hope she can cope with the grief with this loss and a possible future loss if they are not able to achieve a good outcome. I thought she said she is already receiving some help with grief?

Would the E+J IVF grant cover a second egg transfer procedure?
Last edited by tratra58 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

She can't even hold Jackson's hand properly because she has the camera as she looks down fondly at Calvin. She was probably like "quick Jared take my picture so people think i Jackson as well." [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 802b1b.jpg[/img]

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:She can't even hold Jackson's hand properly because she has the camera as she looks down fondly at Calvin. She was probably like "quick Jared take my picture so people think i Jackson as well." [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 802b1b.jpg[/img]

I saw that picture and 100% thought it was pre-planned with Jared and posed. She has that "look" in all the pics Jared posts of her and the kids.
start-the-fire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by start-the-fire »

actuallydear wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:Ellie really doesn't understand hardship. When she said to Jackson "we thought we lost you"... there wasn't a you to lose at that point. It was an egg. It seems a weird thing to say in light of Joan losing an embryo and Missy/other people they know losing their babies late in their pregnancies.
i wonder what missy truly thinks when she sees ellie carry on the way she does and make comments like this. i don't even think of missy as a loss-mom anymore because that's how long and far she seems to publicly dissociated herself from that.

I am not familiar with Missy's story, what happened with her? I know she's the daily bumps wife but never watched them.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

start-the-fire wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

I am not familiar with Missy's story, what happened with her? I know she's the daily bumps wife but never watched them.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
They got their start talking about their "stillbirth" (technically a late miscarriage). Apparently they wanted to support others, and talk about the issue of pregnancy loss since it is rarely talked about.

Cue fame....

Then the channel became all about pregnancy, spending money, eating crap, Bryan's music and general pandering to their child audience. They no longer acknowledge their loss, and now refer to it (if pressed) as a MISCARRIAGE.

They now care as much about the loss community as Ellie does about the IF one. Still though, Bryan is a better businessman than Jared, and I believe he would have handled this a little more delicately.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jackson got more attention from Minnie Mouse in one day than he does his own mother.
mandie264
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandie264 »

Has there been a video the past few weeks where Ellie DIDN'T mention trying for baby no 3. I know she is excited, but she needs to live a little and not put her full focus on baby no 3!!!
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

mandie264 wrote:Has there been a video the past few weeks where Ellie DIDN'T mention trying for baby no 3. I know she is excited, but she needs to live a little and not put her full focus on baby no 3!!!
EXACTLY. People are talking about how desperate Joan is for a baby, but she has experienced 2 losses and actually has infertility! WTF is wrong with Ellie?

Conspiracy theory time.... why share the positive ovulation test? Why give everyone that info so they will count 2 week and expect a pregnancy test reveal? Why do it then, and why do it at all? Is it for the extra views for the next two weeks of people trying to find symptoms? Is it because Ellie is desperate to have the spotlight on her and not the IVF couples?

Or... is it because she will test just a few days before Playlist? A positive would mean she can't go because she needs to relax. A negative would mean she can't go because she'll be upset (cuz she's gonna treat it like a loss!). People tend to oversell things when they are lying, and I think this is part of the excuse for why Ellie was able to go to Disneyland, but is still somehow unable to attend conventions.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Sorry, just catching up...

So Jared left the boys alone in their hotel room just to go make an IG story of Ellie for her birthday!? Is he serious? Housekeeping could have come in! You can't leave a 2 and 3 year old alone like that? What if there was a fire? Sorry, but I hear about safety issues all the time on the DB and Bonnie boards, but somehow E&J always get a pass because people don't notice :?

Why was she sitting alone in that restaurant anyway?

So many questions, because those two just make no sense. They are manic!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie is so dumb she probably thinks if you ovulate you are guaranteed to get pregnant. She is way too positive about this and it's getting on my nerves. It seems she would be more reserved with the history she has. I got pregnant very easily twice and I wasn't like her at all while trying. It is so strange to me. I didn't get excited until a positive pregnancy test.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”