Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by natalka81 »

Did anyone else feel panicky when Cody jumped into that water from the rocky ledge thing? I didn't see any adults in the water to 'meet' him. I know it wasn't a huge jump or anything, but it made me nervous to see a 5 yr old who isn't a super strong swimmer jumping in to the water while all the adults were placed (precariously) on the land above. Unless Joel was in the water and we didn't see him.... I don't know, maybe I'm over-reacting?
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I haven't watched Bonnie and Joel in a long time because, to be honest, Bonnie gets on my nerves. After reading through some of these threads my curiosity got the best of me. HOLY EYELASHES. What is she THINKING with those ridiculous eyelashes? I don't know if they just looked super crazy because she didn't have any other makeup on but they look REALLY stupid! Anyone else think that?
Have you seen her with a full face of makeup? She has a tendency to overdo everything.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

natalka81 wrote:Did anyone else feel panicky when Cody jumped into that water from the rocky ledge thing? I didn't see any adults in the water to 'meet' him. I know it wasn't a huge jump or anything, but it made me nervous to see a 5 yr old who isn't a super strong swimmer jumping in to the water while all the adults were placed (precariously) on the land above. Unless Joel was in the water and we didn't see him.... I don't know, maybe I'm over-reacting?
I felt exactly the same. Like watching Lincoln run into the water yesterday with no floaties on, but these people aren't known for good sense when it comes to safety.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Parkerwar wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Did anyone else feel panicky when Cody jumped into that water from the rocky ledge thing? I didn't see any adults in the water to 'meet' him. I know it wasn't a huge jump or anything, but it made me nervous to see a 5 yr old who isn't a super strong swimmer jumping in to the water while all the adults were placed (precariously) on the land above. Unless Joel was in the water and we didn't see him.... I don't know, maybe I'm over-reacting?
I felt exactly the same. Like watching Lincoln run into the water yesterday with no floaties on, but these people aren't known for good sense when it comes to safety.
They tempt fate each and everyday...

Unfortunately, I believe these risky behaviors are going to catch up with this family.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

No, that made me nervous as well. This is why I disagree with the people saying he should take surf lessons. You either aren't a strong swimmer and need lessons, or you are and it's ok to try surfing. It can't be both! We are talking about the ocean here, and you should be in the waves if you aren't a strong swimmer.

Someone asked earlier about what happened to Bonnie when she got "swept out" and I didn't see anyone answer. You know how they were snorkelling and looking at the turtles? Well they were in the lagoon, but swimming around the rocks. At one point you can see they are over them, and I guarantee what happened was that they ventured too far over and the wave pulled them off and out into the ocean. The rocks act as a barrier for the lagoon, so the waves don't really enter it. So basically Jennifer and Bonnie ended up on the other side of the rocky wall, with waves pulling and pushing them, and it probably made it hard for them to get back over. It would have given them a really good scare, that's for sure!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lmmomSD wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:I haven't watched Bonnie and Joel in a long time because, to be honest, Bonnie gets on my nerves. After reading through some of these threads my curiosity got the best of me. HOLY EYELASHES. What is she THINKING with those ridiculous eyelashes? I don't know if they just looked super crazy because she didn't have any other makeup on but they look REALLY stupid! Anyone else think that?
YES!! I think they look like she has furry caterpillars on her face! I've commented here before about it, but I was apparently alone in that opinion. So, thank you for stepping up and saying so too. They freak me out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
You're not alone. She needs to tone it down big time. I do think it's because she's not wearing her normal heavy face of make up, but it's still way overboard. She looks like she has either a really cheap band of lashes on. Or drag queen-style lashes. I know they're extensions, but they don't look pretty like extensions often do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

I guess I'm alone in enjoying the Hawaii vlogs. I've never been, so it's nice to see the island. I used to watch DB just to see California!

The kids seem happy, and after seeing the vlog of that dad mistreating his son, and how Ellie constantly ignores Jackson, I'm glad to see that it is possible for YT kids to be emotionally content.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
YES!! I think they look like she has furry caterpillars on her face! I've commented here before about it, but I was apparently alone in that opinion. So, thank you for stepping up and saying so too. They freak me out.

You're not alone. She needs to tone it down big time. I do think it's because she's not wearing her normal heavy face of make up, but it's still way overboard. She looks like she has either a really cheap band of lashes on. Or drag queen-style lashes. I know they're extensions, but they don't look pretty like extensions often do.

I was thinking that too - they look super cheap and unnatural.

meklops
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meklops »

You guys are so right about even the adults needing real swimming lessons.

Did anyone hear Bonnie when Grandpa went down the rock slide thing? "Oh no, he didn't even plug his nose!"
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

meklops wrote:You guys are so right about even the adults needing real swimming lessons.

Did anyone hear Bonnie when Grandpa went down the rock slide thing? "Oh no, he didn't even plug his nose!"
When I heard that, I instantly thought of the conversation about that on here. :lol: Like, why "oh no!"? It's not the proper way to swim :?
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

meklops wrote:You guys are so right about even the adults needing real swimming lessons.

I was doing my makeup and getting ready for the morning and only heard that and went "well thank god, it's the correct way". I didnt realize something like this could bother me so much
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It made me giggle when she said that about not plugging his nose. I grew up with a pool in my back yard and my cousins and I would tease other kids who plugged their noses. Lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:
No, that made me nervous as well. This is why I disagree with the people saying he should take surf lessons. You either aren't a strong swimmer and need lessons, or you are and it's ok to try surfing. It can't be both! We are talking about the ocean here, and you should be in the waves if you aren't a strong swimmer.

Someone asked earlier about what happened to Bonnie when she got "swept out" and I didn't see anyone answer. You know how they were snorkelling and looking at the turtles? Well they were in the lagoon, but swimming around the rocks. At one point you can see they are over them, and I guarantee what happened was that they ventured too far over and the wave pulled them off and out into the ocean. The rocks act as a barrier for the lagoon, so the waves don't really enter it. So basically Jennifer and Bonnie ended up on the other side of the rocky wall, with waves pulling and pushing them, and it probably made it hard for them to get back over. It would have given them a really good scare, that's for sure!
I've been on the "Cody should have surf lessons" side, because I had at least seen people get lessons in videos in lagoons with baby waves. But since you're from there and still say nope, then I will bow to your experience and shut up.
I definitely hope that they learned some respect for the ocean with their "close call". We'll see. I do think that they think God is going to protect them or something, the way they are so willing to take chances. The Shaytards even said something to that effect, that God watches over little children. I don't know how they explain accidents that kill kids, but w maybe the parents of those kids aren't devout enough-- like Ellie thinking Calvin's conception was a sign from God. Wonder what she's going to think if she doesn't get pregnant this month... But that's another thread.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Nuna wrote:I guess I'm alone in enjoying the Hawaii vlogs. I've never been, so it's nice to see the island. I used to watch DB just to see California!

The kids seem happy, and after seeing the vlog of that dad mistreating his son, and how Ellie constantly ignores Jackson, I'm glad to see that it is possible for YT kids to be emotionally content.
Nope, you're not alone. I love the Hawaii vlogs!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Kind of OT, but this photo of Bonnie is so stunning! I don't know what she was talking about when she said she can't pose, haha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Kind of OT, but this photo of Bonnie is so stunning! I don't know what she was talking about when she said she can't pose, haha!
Honestly I don't think she even realises how naturally stunning she is.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kathpt wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Kind of OT, but this photo of Bonnie is so stunning! I don't know what she was talking about when she said she can't pose, haha!
That's because everyone in her family coos over blonde skinny Ellie. They all seem to think Ellie is the "pretty one". But I think Bonnie is much more gorgeous than Ellie. She may feel like she has weight to lose, but she's not fat, and in another era, she would be the more desirable one! Plus, there's the fact that Ellie is so ugly on the inside. Bonnie may have some issues, but she's at least capable of empathy. And she quite obviously adores all of her children.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
kathpt wrote:
That's because everyone in her family coos over blonde skinny Ellie. They all seem to think Ellie is the "pretty one". But I think Bonnie is much more gorgeous than Ellie. She may feel like she has weight to lose, but she's not fat, and in another era, she would be the more desirable one! Plus, there's the fact that Ellie is so ugly on the inside. Bonnie may have some issues, but she's at least capable of empathy. And she quite obviously adores all of her children.

I wonder if Ellie was always the favourite because she's the one that more closely resembled Jennifer? You know, like how Calvin is preferred to Jackson Image.
meklops
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meklops »

Bonnie is gorgeous. I've seen her a couple of times irl and she's just as stunning there too. I hate that everyone fawns over Ellie, when her rotten personality should definitely put people off. But oh well, like HS says, she most resembles Jennifer and so she must be the Chosen One.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

menehune wrote:

Remember how Bonnie took Cody out snorkelling! I was in shock at how ignorant they are to water safety. I live in Queensland, Australia & have grown up on the beach. Beach / water safety comes naturally to me but I'm always amazed when tourists come out so naive and swim in rips or even in a non patrolled section of beach etc.

I wouldn't go for a hike through a desert without doing some research or consulting an expert. Why put your kids in unnecessary danger??!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”