JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

When do we think she'll start putting black mascara on Addie lashes? I'm saying at least by a year lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

notapnutmommy wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Seriously, why are we trashing the US suddenly Image School systems should teach sex and drug education to a point, but in my opinion, the rest is up to the parents. I don't think we need to frown upon the US because of its sex Ed classes (or lack thereof) this is getting way off topic. Anyways, I had drug abuse classes starting in 5th grade, and sex education/health class all through high school. I think that's plenty.

That's great that you got them but many schools in the US do not.
Many US schools don't teach anything about drug abuse or sex Ed further than red ribbon week and abstinence.
If all of the US was on the same page, I would agree that it is plenty. But as of right now, it's fully lacking.

Don't worry, if the schools won't teach it because they think the parents should be doing it, and the parents won't teach it because they think the school should do it, there's always the good old internet. The never fails to teach kids the nitty gritty of what parents fail at.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

smom12 wrote:Omg how did this go from Jess to bashing America.

Seriously? No one is bashing anybody else's country. Don't be a beast.

I don't think criticizing the school/education system is bashing America.
But maybe that's just me.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

notapnutmommy wrote:

Saying people suck because of a certain country is. I agree our president is an asshole though.

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

notapnutmommy wrote:

It's not. I love my country but our education system is very similar to that of the US i.e. kids are taught to pass exams and not learn the subject. Yes some kids do learn but the purpose of most educational pathways is for kids to be able to pass the exams.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

This is way OT but are there car seat experts here? Can someone PM me?

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

smom12 wrote:This is way OT but are there car seat experts here? Can someone PM me?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=car+seats
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:lol I think if people think "y'all suck" when it comes to the United States.. maybe you shouldn't be spending all your time watching YouTube videos of an American woman, raising her kids in America, then spending more time keeping up with gossip about her here. Just sayin'. Image[
Damn, you're sensitive, girl. Another American stereotype come true! Are you allowed to wipe your tears with your flag or is that illegal?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok. This thread has become officially not fun.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Is Jess pregnant yet?
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

dazzled wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:lol I think if people think "y'all suck" when it comes to the United States.. maybe you shouldn't be spending all your time watching YouTube videos of an American woman, raising her kids in America, then spending more time keeping up with gossip about her here. Just sayin'. Image[
Damn, you're sensitive, girl. Another American stereotype come true! Are you allowed to wipe your tears with your flag or is that illegal?
Buuuurn
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ClitoricTease wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:lol I think if people think "y'all suck" when it comes to the United States.. maybe you shouldn't be spending all your time watching YouTube videos of an American woman, raising her kids in America, then spending more time keeping up with gossip about her here. Just sayin'. ImageImage

Did you write that from your trailer in the Bible Belt as your husband is dressed in a wife beater to highlight his beer belly, and your kids are outside playing with the guns?
As she sips on Mountain Dew.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

twomommies wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:lol I think if people think "y'all suck" when it comes to the United States.. maybe you shouldn't be spending all your time watching YouTube videos of an American woman, raising her kids in America, then spending more time keeping up with gossip about her here. Just sayin'. ImageImage

Did you write that from your trailer in the Bible Belt as your husband is dressed in a wife beater to highlight his beer belly, and your kids are outside playing with the guns?

Is this really happening? Am I being bullied for sticking up for my country Image I live in one of the wealthiest most hard working parts of one of the best counties in the world. I suggest you go to a board that highlights someone who is a Brit or an Aussie or whatever the F any of you are. I can't even take anyone who's username is CLITORIC TEASE even remotely serious, especially when you are complaining about lack of sexual education.... lmao. Your children will never have to worry about their sexual education when Mommy trolls the internet using that name Image

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

vonniebeth wrote:Is Jess pregnant yet?
yeah wtf I've been thinking about this a lot lately. is this the longest she's been moved into a new place without being pregnant? [EYES]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Ladies, ladies. Put the claws away! We're all adults here. Let's stop squabbling about countries and stereotypes, put on our big girl panties and get back to gossiping ;)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

AllyKattxox wrote:Ladies, ladies. Put the claws away! We're all adults here. Let's stop squabbling about countries and stereotypes, put on our big girl panties and get back to gossiping ;)

I'm trying! I'm not sure why the name calling started Image I'm just here to talk about Messica.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

AllyKattxox wrote:Ladies, ladies. Put the claws away! We're all adults here. Let's stop squabbling about countries and stereotypes, put on our big girl panties and get back to gossiping ;)

Had to

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:

Is this really happening? Am I being bullied for sticking up for my country Image I live in one of the wealthiest most hard working parts of one of the best counties in the world. I suggest you go to a board that highlights someone who is a Brit or an Aussie or whatever the F any of you are. I can't even take anyone who's username is CLITORIC TEASE even remotely serious, especially when you are complaining about lack of sexual education.... lmao. Your children will never have to worry about their sexual education when Mommy trolls the internet using that name Image

You live in a country where the wealthy are some of the wealthiest in the world and the poor live in a completely different world. The work ethic of a lot of your citizens is abysmal. Your President is an idiot who wants to 'Make America Great Again' and 'Unite the States' when half your citizens hate the other half. You live in the richest and most powerful country in the world yet you society is one of the weakest and most pitiful. In this day an age I hear countless of times from Americans and non-Americans that bragging about being American is not something to be proud of.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

ClitoricTease wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
twomommies wrote: As she sips on Mountain Dew.

You live in a country where the wealthy are some of the wealthiest in the world and the poor live in a completely different world. The work ethic of a lot of your citizens is abysmal. Your President is an idiot who wants to 'Make America Great Again' and 'Unite the States' when half your citizens hate the other half. You live in the richest and most powerful country in the world yet you society is one of the weakest and most pitiful. In this day an age I hear countless of times from Americans and non-Americans that bragging about being American is not something to be proud of.
Did you not see that I am done with this conversation? Why do you watch American YouTubers if you hate us so much, is all I said. Say all you want, I'm proud to be American. NOW BACK TO THE SKUBE BUNCH, PLEASE ImageImageImage

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I think Jess isn't pregnant because her babies are finally children and her husband is one of them. She's finally realizing how hard it is. I don't think she's done, but deff taking a break until she isn't depressed

Return to “JesssFam”