8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Shari and Chad feeding each other ice cream made me uncomfortable. Those two are weird together.
They remind me of the brother and sister from "Friends". Rachel dated the brother and thought that his sister was his girlfriend because of how touchy and weird they were together.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why is Russell just now learning to count? Isn't he 6? Looks like homeschooling was SOOO beneficial

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kgiff77 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why is Russell just now learning to count? Isn't he 6? Looks like homeschooling was SOOO beneficial

He should know that 100 comes after 90 and 20 is before 90 :( he should be able to count 1-100. It's so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

This vlog was super boring...
I hate the previews he does at the beginning of the vlog, I think is an attempt to make the vlog longer.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

kgiff77 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why is Russell just now learning to count? Isn't he 6? Looks like homeschooling was SOOO beneficial

He should know that 100 comes after 90 and 20 is before 90 :( he should be able to count 1-100. It's so sad.

She set him back big time by keeping him home for an entire school year for no reason other than to have vlog content. He was thriving in preschool before the vlogs started and she clearly had intentions of him progressing into Kindergarten...until channel blew up.
I really hope she changes her mind with Eve for next school year and I worried what will happen if Chad doesn't get into that private school that she wants him to attend, but realistically there is no way on earth she will be okay next school year with all of her chicks out of the house, someone's staying home.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I really hope its not Julie staying home.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

seriously7 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:

She set him back big time by keeping him home for an entire school year for no reason other than to have vlog content. He was thriving in preschool before the vlogs started and she clearly had intentions of him progressing into Kindergarten...until channel blew up.
I really hope she changes her mind with Eve for next school year and I worried what will happen if Chad doesn't get into that private school that she wants him to attend, but realistically there is no way on earth she will be okay next school year with all of her chicks out of the house, someone's staying home.
OMG CAN YOU IMAGINE HER TRYING TO HOMESCHOOL EVE
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

shortstop wrote:I really hope its not Julie staying home.
Same. She'd end up being Cinderella and doing all the house chores. Julie seems like the type of girl that thrives in a school environment with kids her own age.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Maybe they could lose Evil at the hotel.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

In regards to Shari and Chad's weird relationship... please pause today's vlog at 9:22.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:In regards to Shari and Chad's weird relationship... please pause today's vlog at 9:22.
Lmao it was clearly an accident but they keep getting weirder and weirder. Like is it a morman thing ahahahahaha

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:In regards to Shari and Chad's weird relationship... please pause today's vlog at 9:22.
Lmao it was clearly an accident but they keep getting weirder and weirder. Like is it a morman thing ahahahahaha

When you're not allowed to date publicly you have to look in other places...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ok could she not quickly pick up a pair of cheap sandals? Like she's allowing her kids to go everywhere barefoot. That's so disgusting. What if they stepped on something and cut themselves?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok could she not quickly pick up a pair of cheap sandals? Like she's allowing her kids to go everywhere barefoot. That's so disgusting. What if they stepped on something and cut themselves?

Flip flops are literally $1 at Walmart. She probably doesn't even know where walmart is with her boujie ass wanna be self...

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

You should always have shoes on in a place that serves food, I am surprised the place allowed that because I would certainly leave if I saw 2 kids walk in without shoes on. And Ruby trying to blame the kids, Ruby should have made sure the kids left with shoes on.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

ClitoricTease wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Neither one of those kids seem to be restricted when it comes to the opposite sex, in fact the parents have encouraged it. Shari has gone to dances dressed sexy, has had boys over, and has face-timed boys, i'm pretty sure she's allow to date.
Both the Mom and Dad drove Chad to a girls house for valentines day just a few months ago, he's probably allowed to have a GF too. I'm sure his first kiss will be anyday now.

Everyone in the entire family is close like that, including the adults.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Sorry if this has been addressed already, I can't keep up with them on a daily basis, lol.
But why was Chad at recess if he's homeschooled? What happened to keeping him home for the rest of the year? Did she change her mind?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Sorry if this has been addressed already, I can't keep up with them on a daily basis, lol.
But why was Chad at recess if he's homeschooled? What happened to keeping him home for the rest of the year? Did she change her mind?
He supposedly begged to go back but I (as well as many on here) don't buy that, I think he was suspended for a week.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:You should always have shoes on in a place that serves food, I am surprised the place allowed that because I would certainly leave if I saw 2 kids walk in without shoes on. And Ruby trying to blame the kids, Ruby should have made sure the kids left with shoes on.

How do you not realize your kids don't have shoes on?? :? She said they didn't pack shoes, why would they be responsible for packing at 3 and 5?? :?

I notice she always has those kids barefoot at home even outside or allows them to take off their shoes in public, that's probably why they got in the car with none on. Why didn't the Dad care either, he just carried them like it was no big deal?
These parents are fools!
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

seriously7 wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Lmao it was clearly an accident but they keep getting weirder and weirder. Like is it a morman thing ahahahahaha

Neither one of those kids seem to be restricted when it comes to the opposite sex, in fact the parents have encouraged it. Shari has gone to dances dressed sexy, has had boys over, and has face-timed boys, i'm pretty sure she's allow to date.
Both the Mom and Dad drove Chad to a girls house for valentines day just a few months ago, he's probably allowed to have a GF too. I'm sure his first kiss will be anyday now.

Everyone in the entire family is close like that, including the adults.
I don't know about Shari but after that whole Valentine's cringefest Ruby did say Chad wasn't allowed to date yet. Or it was very discouraged or something.

Return to “8 Passengers”