DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

TChristine
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by TChristine »

Strawberry26 wrote:So I took this from DLV vlogs. These are the rides pregnant women can go on. Valentina is expecting so they showed the list in their vlog today.

So Missy could easily be pregnant and still ride the rides.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Missy was taking about how she rode the Rock'n'Roller coaster in one of their Disney World vlogs. That ride is definitely not safe for pregnant women. She's either really stupid or not preggo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

kittypurry wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:totally being that person, but missy in her ramones tee shirt :roll: I doubt shes ever even heard a Ramones song. That shit burns my ass.. lol
I'm pretty sure it's the same shirt Natalia got from the Kandee makeover!
http://i.imgur.com/eSmEl8X.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missy looks like a 36yr old teen mom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a115a5.jpg[/img]

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Cgl33 wrote:Even though it's 2017 and Bryan lives in CA, it has to be pretty scary to think of coming out. He views Missy's family as his. Their church is a very conservative one. His closest friends and all of Missy's family are Christian and in conservative churches. I'm sure (if he is gay) that he's scared that Missy and her family would turn the kids against him. While I believe Cullen would remain his friend, I doubt Jeff and Jared would. That has to be scary. Personal: My best friend was scared to come out to me in high school because he didn't know if I would end our friendship, despite the fact that I was in our high school's gay straight alliance. It has to be scary to think of losing the people closest to you.
No definitely, and I know that my post was harsh. I'm just really charged on lgbt rights due to the situation in Russia right now, and bc if I came out to my family I would be homeless and they'd pretend that I never existed. I would be worse than dead to them. So, in the hypothetical situation I find it hard to pity Bryan with his million dollars in the bank, fake friends on payroll, and the kids that he doesn't actually give a shit about, but would use as pawns in a "Religious Mom Won't Let Gay Dad See Kids" vlog series. Because let's be honest, if he wasn't paying Jeff, the Hollisters, or Missy (in a way) none of them would want anything to do with him anyway.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Even though it's 2017 and Bryan lives in CA, it has to be pretty scary to think of coming out. He views Missy's family as his. Their church is a very conservative one. His closest friends and all of Missy's family are Christian and in conservative churches. I'm sure (if he is gay) that he's scared that Missy and her family would turn the kids against him. While I believe Cullen would remain his friend, I doubt Jeff and Jared would. That has to be scary. Personal: My best friend was scared to come out to me in high school because he didn't know if I would end our friendship, despite the fact that I was in our high school's gay straight alliance. It has to be scary to think of losing the people closest to you.
No definitely, and I know that my post was harsh. I'm just really charged on lgbt rights due to the situation in Russia right now, and bc if I came out to my family I would be homeless and they'd pretend that I never existed. I would be worse than dead to them. So, in the hypothetical situation I find it hard to pity Bryan with his million dollars in the bank, fake friends on payroll, and the kids that he doesn't actually give a shit about, but would use as pawns in a "Religious Mom Won't Let Gay Dad See Kids" vlog series. Because let's be honest, if he wasn't paying Jeff, the Hollisters, or Missy (in a way) none of them would want anything to do with him anyway.
I'm sorry for the situation that you are in. Can I give you a creepy internet hug? Everyone should feel safe enough to be who they are, That fear is much more serious than what Bryan would go through. I do believe, that if he's gay (and I think he is) that he's scared that everyone will hate him, even subscribers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:^last time I had a procedure, I sang that song to my anesthesiologist, everyone in the room cracked up! :D
When I worked in ICU, and had patients who were not handling being on a ventilator well, I would tease the doctors and say, "Shhh-- he's singing. Can't you hear him? I wanna be sedated!" The younger doctors would usually crack up...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
I'm sorry for the situation that you are in. Can I give you a creepy internet hug? Everyone should feel safe enough to be who they are, That fear is much more serious than what Bryan would go through. I do believe, that if he's gay (and I think he is) that he's scared that everyone will hate him, even subscribers.
Definitely a second on the creepy internet hug. I have two gay nephews, and anyone that even looked at them funny would be asked to leave our family reunions, very unceremoniously. We all love them. Unconditionally.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks! I've talked about it here before but it's just shitty situations. That's what you get when you live in the bible belt, the smaller the town, the worse the discrimination.

But to keep this post at least semi on track, will BM buy a bunch of tadpoles because the viewers keep asking about them or will they just never mention it again and ignore the comments?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Thanks! I've talked about it here before but it's just shitty situations. That's what you get when you live in the bible belt, the smaller the town, the worse the discrimination.

But to keep this post at least semi on track, will BM buy a bunch of tadpoles because the viewers keep asking about them or will they just never mention it again and ignore the comments?
I am wondering that about the tadpoles myself!
And will there be another "Dog Reunion"? Because practically the day after the last one, they left the dogs that they "missed sooooo much!"

Here's a treat for the people who think that the Unicorn Frappucino is beyond silly:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... b5b3c8.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Shouldn't the tadpoles be well on there way to being frogs by now? Or is this why everyone thinks B&M will need to buy more?
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
Creepy internet hug from me too. My mother disowned me when i came out. Luckily lgbt-people have it really good here in Finland, but the situation in Russia scares and saddens me. My girlfriend lives in Moscow and i'm always worried about her. Stay safe :love2:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Shouldn't the tadpoles be well on there way to being frogs by now? Or is this why everyone thinks B&M will need to buy more?
I assumed they were all dead and that's why they haven't been shown again. It would be so cool to go out with the boys every day and learn about tadpoles/frogs and then putting a timelapse in the vlog, but that's way too much work for these two.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

pplove85 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
Creepy internet hug from me too. My mother disowned me when i came out. Luckily lgbt-people have it really good here in Finland, but the situation in Russia scares and saddens me. My girlfriend lives in Moscow and i'm always worried about her. Stay safe :love2:
Finland?!? Cool! Never been there but from what I see its a beautiful place. It's on my bucket list. I love knowing where people are from..
Okay back to the lumps...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Shouldn't the tadpoles be well on there way to being frogs by now? Or is this why everyone thinks B&M will need to buy more?
I assumed they were all dead and that's why they haven't been shown again. It would be so cool to go out with the boys every day and learn about tadpoles/frogs and then putting a timelapse in the vlog, but that's way too much work for these two.
I tried catching tadpoles and raising them to become frogs when I was little. They always died.
It would have been so much better to just take the boys out to see them and watch them grow. But yeah, that's too much like work, and God forbid they do anything that smacks of education.
My feeling is that they are going to ignore/delete any future reference to the tadpoles.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

lmmomSD wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
I tried catching tadpoles and raising them to become frogs when I was little. They always died.
It would have been so much better to just take the boys out to see them and watch them grow. But yeah, that's too much like work, and God forbid they do anything that smacks of education.
My feeling is that they are going to ignore/delete any future reference to the tadpoles.

I grew up with a pond in my backyard and we had tadpoles in there and it was so cool to watch them turn into frogs. It's definitely something I will never forget. It's a great learning opportunity to teach them the lifecycle of frogs!

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... cb621f.jpg[/img]

"Happy birthday, you! Now let's talk about me! I feel things. The way I feel is important. I'll never forget how things relate to me. Me me me. I'm so glad other people exist to remind me how important I am. Me."

Also, she couldn't write a coherent sentence if her life depended upon it.
:roll:
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It looked like Ollie was having another seizure like episode in Ellie and Jareds vlog today at 7:46. He is just standing there frozen.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

pplove85 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
I just want to give a creepy internet hug to both those who calls come out and disowned by parents/family. My parents have put me down from the day I came out, telling me in great detail how they wish they'd had an abortion since I turned out a lesbian. They attempt to talk to me to make them seem like great parents, but refuse to accept my girlfriend as my girlfriend after 2 and a half years. Its a hurt that will never go again, but in the end for everyone with similar family members, it will hurt them that they cut off their own blood. At this point I won't we even be telling my parents when we get married because they don't support it anyway. I'm so glad I have my girlfriend's parents, they care about me more than my biological parents!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

nutbagmcgee wrote:It looked like Ollie was having another seizure like episode in Ellie and Jareds vlog today at 7:46. He is just standing there frozen.
I don't think so. It looks like he was trying to look evil about to hit Jackson with the saber.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:It looked like Ollie was having another seizure like episode in Ellie and Jareds vlog today at 7:46. He is just standing there frozen.
This makes me feel so bad for him. I often describe him as "vacant" and it's possible that some of that is seizure episodes like this.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

twomommies wrote: I just want to give a creepy internet hug to both those who calls come out and disowned by parents/family. My parents have put me down from the day I came out, telling me in great detail how they wish they'd had an abortion since I turned out a lesbian. They attempt to talk to me to make them seem like great parents, but refuse to accept my girlfriend as my girlfriend after 2 and a half years. Its a hurt that will never go again, but in the end for everyone with similar family members, it will hurt them that they cut off their own blood. At this point I won't we even be telling my parents when we get married because they don't support it anyway. I'm so glad I have my girlfriend's parents, they care about me more than my biological parents!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
This is awful! I'm so sorry. I feel for the LGBTQers we have here. I started this discussion because part of me really does feel Bryan is gay, not because he likes unicorn frapps, or "Mean Girls," but because there is something about him that just doesn't feel genuine (and I do believe the Craigslist thing). He seems almost lost. Plus Missy's comments about him being a beast, and Nancy's very pro-LGBT stance (I've lurked her FB for awhile) and the divide between them. When I said I'd like him more, I meant it. If he realized that their current dynamic sucked and had to change, moves out (even if it was to a separate suite on the property) and started living a genuine life, I'd have mad respect for him. We all know Bryan is a poser, and how sad would it be for him to be trying to "pray away the gay" all this time just to keep his surrogate family, only for his wife to constantly dismiss him anyway. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I hope those of you that are still in the closet find peace. There are more accepting communities out there, where not everyone is an asshole. Here in Canada gay marriage has been legal for over 10 years, and its no big deal. My 80 year old grandmother found out a good family friend is transitioning (F to M) and her response was "good for him!" My 9 year old likes unicorn frapps, pink shirts, Bath and Body Works, musicals, etc, so far he likes a little girl in his class too, but you never know. He's free to be who he is, and it seems to be the same for his peers. Progress is being made in so much of North America, it just sucks that the more religious communities are hanging on so hard to their bigoted and narrow world views. Sorry for those of you having to choose between family and being true to yourself. I can't imagine....

Return to “Daily Bumps”