DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy has pregnant face in the Mother's Day video. She definitely looks pregnant that or just too many cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Had to laugh at Jared actually playing the bumps piano. Yes Bryan Jared can actually play, reads music and can sing! So they cooked spaghetti for dinner, wonder why they didn't go out. Thought it was strange how Bryan carried on about Ellie making rolls. It's a time consuming task. Strange that they don't have a pool or really anything to do at their house except watch tv. Why not go to the beach? It's nice weather. Oh wait they had to show off their new toys. Didn't they get that buggy thing after carl and jinger did a whole thing with theirs? Of course! The lumps once again copied someone else. Only huge difference C&j take theirs out and about instead of just staying on their "property". There are lots of off roading places not far from the lumps.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Theirmom wrote:So, anyone else catch on that E&J might conceive their next kid while visiting B&M, just like B&M conceived Finn at their house?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Eew. Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I see crafty homemaker Missy is at it again. From the same lady who brought us the "homemade" boxed cake mix recipe and "DIY" store-bought valentines that she couldn't even fold correctly...it's a DIY Mother's Day gift I hardly even noticed that her sentimental, well-planned gift was an ad, and I'm so thankful that she painstakingly explained how to stuff a gift basket and what to do with a cup! The Lumps are definitely scrambling for more content to up their revenue....

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:So, anyone else catch on that E&J might conceive their next kid while visiting B&M, just like B&M conceived Finn at their house?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, and I find it beyond creepy and weird. I don't have many friends that would be so open to say when they are ovulating, let alone OPENLY plan to do it at someone else's house.

If they get pregnant with a baby girl, expect for there to be a lot of talk about how her and Finn are "meant to be."
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

So, I was watching an episode of Flip that House and the boy looked exactly like Ollie
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Bryan says they do that basket thing for all of their guests but did they do it for his mom and sister? I don't remember them mentioning it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree that asking someone to make yeast rolls when they visit is kinda rude. It's very time consuming, and for someone who's bragging about being a good host, it just doesn't fit. "Welcome to my home. Bake for me!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Bryan says they do that basket thing for all of their guests but did they do it for his mom and sister? I don't remember them mentioning it.

Probably not, they never really
Mention them staying at Their house. This last time I think they did say but they weren't all gun hoe about them being guest.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anyone else find it sad that Bryan was referring to E&J as some of their oldest and best friends? Because except for Corbin and Kelsey, they seem to have no friends. Just YouTube collaborators and paid hangers on.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:I agree that asking someone to make yeast rolls when they visit is kinda rude. It's very time consuming, and for someone who's bragging about being a good host, it just doesn't fit. "Welcome to my home. Bake for me!"

Why did I read the last sentence in Bryan's voice though?? ImageImage
FilthyWhisper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FilthyWhisper »

HOLDING YOUR KID'S MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND WHEN YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO SAY SOMETHING RUDE! Woah, that's a whole new level of parenting, Missy... :mmhmm:
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

FilthyWhisper wrote:HOLDING YOUR KID'S MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND WHEN YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO SAY SOMETHING RUDE! Woah, that's a whole new level of parenting, Missy... :mmhmm:
Didn't catch that. Minute mark pls?
FilthyWhisper
Wallflower
Wallflower

ladyju28 wrote:
FilthyWhisper wrote:HOLDING YOUR KID'S MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND WHEN YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO SAY SOMETHING RUDE! Woah, that's a whole new level of parenting, Missy... :mmhmm:
Didn't catch that. Minute mark pls?
7:25 or so
FilthyWhisper
Wallflower
Wallflower

By the way, a minute after you can hear Oliver screaming his soul out in hysterics because he can't wait to eat pancakes. I can't imagine such a stress...
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

Going back to the unicorn drink from Starbucks. And in regards to Bryan possibly being bi. Well this is apparently the bisexual flag https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_pride_flag
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I went to that cupcake lady's channel. She has way more subs than the bumps. So I was trying to figure out who was actually benefiting from that whole stupid pancake thing. She even said that she didn't do anything just make purple. So what was the point? Ok Bryan everyone already knows you have (and waste) a ton of $$ but a slow shot of your WOLF stove is too much. Why was that planned when they knew they were already having house guest?
Also found it strange that knowing that he spent $$$ on a rc for Jared. Watching jareds reaction I honestly felt like he was embarrassed by the gift. Just another example of the bumps buying friendship.

Funny on their date night with E and J they pottery painting. Fun but just a strange thing to do.

Of course the only kid that was still up was golden child since really doesn't have a set bedtime routine.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:Was he actually making fun of Ellie liking red vines because they are "old fashioned" candy?.WTF? You have to like trendy candy to be cool in his book? He stole the idea of a gift basket from Cullen and Katie, didn't he?
And it's mir-ror. Two syllables. Not "meer". "Give him a hug! Go slice him up!" Yes. Encourage your child to whack others with his toy sword. Missy with her eggs that she never cooks with, going on about how she has to gather them every day.

Red Vines seem to be a western thing...I had never tried them until I lived in Utah. They aren't old fashioned, they just taste gross. Sorry they aren't super Starbucks trendy, Mr. Trendy.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

To be fair, everything about Ellie is very old fashioned anyway.

She's such a narcissist that I don't mind Bryan taking a jab or two at her. Of the two, Bryan is the lesser of two evils in my opinion.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

PunkyB wrote:Going back to the unicorn drink from Starbucks. And in regards to Bryan possibly being bi. Well this is apparently the bisexual flag https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_pride_flag
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”