JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Ughh her tv was really dirty, like did she even clean since they moved in?

And I'm so confused. Is this a toy or is it one of those vaginal wash bulbs?? ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 70c700.jpg[/img]
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

ladyju28 wrote:Ughh her tv was really dirty, like did she even clean since they moved in?

And I'm so confused. Is this a toy or is it one of those vaginal wash bulbs?? ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 70c700.jpg[/img]
It looks like a toy screw driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Trying to justify my earlier post since someone criticised when I said she doesn't attempt to bond with T&C.
Sure, they call her mom, but she is just a fun "babysitter." She barely makes an effort to connect with her own children if It's not girly. Supposedly her boys are into Star Wars and she can't even name the characters. It's a quick 2 minute Google search.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

ClitoricTease wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
kecx12 wrote:
Exactly. Comedians, journalists and restaurant owners have skills to fall back on that can help them get new jobs if they need one. Jess has no skills to get her a job when her channel is over. Youtube isn't a job qualification.
But that doesn't take away from YouTube being a real job, that makes money, right now. No one's employment is completely secure and no bank is going to grill someone about their job's stability due to lack of skills. That's how they lose customers. People can get loans by doing multilevel marketing, like selling Herbalife or Mary Kay, which are definitely not guaranteed sources of income, and also don't require skills except networking. YouTubers also have the skill of networking, so they could potentially do something in marketing if YouTube failed.
Jess has none of these skills. She doesn't leave Modesto except to go to Disneyland. She has no marketing experience and her networking circle doesn't extend past the people she's banged and their partners and kids. She doesn't plan ahead for this. I'm sure she has money saved for a rainy day but she literally has zero prospects right now after YouTube.
I don't think it matters what skills you have, as far as banks are concerned, as long as you've had a steady income over multiple years, which she has. People keep making it seem like "youtuber" is a huge red flag for banks, but I bet they don't even know what that is most of the time, so they have no clue if it's unstable or not and I guarantee most youtubers would write "self-employed" on those forms, which is a totally normal thing to do. I also think youtube is not nearly as unstable as people are making it out to be, especially for people who have a decent following, they will be able to profit off of that for awhile (if they are smart and resourceful enough anyway), even if ad money starts to dry up.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"EASTER DISASTER!" Recap

Jess records Tommy waking up Chris saying "Daddy, it's Easter!"
Landen and Addie waking up in bed (Jess tries to hide Addie but you can see her arm moving by Landen)
Tommy and Lilia wake up Kyson and Kaden
The kids get their baskets and do an egg hunt in the house
Apparently Mimi is there to help...why?
Various clips of kids finding eggs with money
Addie chews on a (wrapped) Minions candy thing
Jess makes Easter Pinterest pancakes...because it's Jessica
The kids watch "Easter Bunny" footage Jess "caught" on the camera, and at times Oma (Chris's mom) appears in the background
"He just picked up Addelyn's stuffed aminal and put it on the camera." Oh, Tommy. <3
Caden wonders if Addelyn's bunny came to life. Ah, kids.
Driving to Easter egg hunt stuff with the extended family
The kids play in the rain in their nice clothes and are in a bounce house too. Jess considers it a "disaster." Eye. Roll.
Chris loves on Addelyn wearing an Easter dress and (of course) a huge bow
Footage of (I guess?) Jess's great-grandfather, 100 years older than Addelyn
Easter egg hunt
Back home, Kyson and Jess goof off in front of the camera and end the vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
girl_please
Talker
Talker

dancingfireflame wrote:Trying to justify my earlier post since someone criticised when I said she doesn't attempt to bond with T&C.
Sure, they call her mom, but she is just a fun "babysitter." She barely makes an effort to connect with her own children if It's not girly. Supposedly her boys are into Star Wars and she can't even name the characters. It's a quick 2 minute Google search.

I think this is just a general problem people with lots of children have, especially so close in age. They have spread themselves too thin to be able to give each child enough attention. I actually think she tries her best, but I'm not sure anyone is capable of connecting in the way that children deserve with that many kids.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

girl_please wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:Trying to justify my earlier post since someone criticised when I said she doesn't attempt to bond with T&C.

I think this is just a general problem people with lots of children have, especially so close in age. They have spread themselves too thin to be able to give each child enough attention. I actually think she tries her best, but I'm not sure anyone is capable of connecting in the way that children deserve with that many kids.
This is why I'm stopping at 2.
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by wolfybutt »

I'm surprised jess hasn't made any more monthly Addie updates lol since we all know she loves to brag about her golden miracle child

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

luci417 wrote:
I had an older cousin who already knew that Christmas was arranged by parents and she kept telling me, but I refused to believe it and said she was dumb XD If children want to believe they will.
hmmm I'm not sure I agree. I remember my older sister telling me when I was around 4 that Santa wasn't real and I never believed in it again. I think it really depends on how likely the child in question is to believe what the other kid says to them. I worshipped my sister and she was a few years older which seemed sooooo big to me at the time so I 100% believed everything she said. I'd get really frustrated throughout my childhood because I kind of wanted to believe but I knew it wasn't true and I thought all of the other kids were incredibly dumb for still believing at like 7 or 8 haha :D . I can see Jess's kids believing Tommy if he told them because it seems like the boys really look up to them (which by the way is so sweet!) but I agree he doesn't seem like the type to do that. And even if they find out the truth, it really wasn't traumatising for me, I still got presents and in some ways it was better. Imagine having a direct line of communication with Santa - that was basically what I had since I could just talk to my parents about what presents I wanted lol. I can see Jess being one of those parents that aggressively insists that Santa IS real when each kid tells her they know santa/the easter bunny/whatever is fake because it means they're growing up. I always thought those parents were really weird, it's just a part of growing up and it doesn't have to be traumatising for your kid unless you make it into a huge deal.
Oh, I see, I also adored my cousin, because I thought she knew everything, but on this I thought she knew nothing and the grown ups had to know better than her. Also, it wasn't Santa Claus that came to our house, that probably played a role in that it was easier to fool me into believing my cousin was wrong. One day I found a price tag on a toy and the magic was over :D

I hope she makes it special for the kids as long as they believe in it. She could let the older kids in on what she wants to do for the younger ones, so they don't accidentally slip out "the truth".
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Captain Smooth wrote:
luci417 wrote:
I had an older cousin who already knew that Christmas was arranged by parents and she kept telling me, but I refused to believe it and said she was dumb XD If children want to believe they will.
hmmm I'm not sure I agree. I remember my older sister telling me when I was around 4 that Santa wasn't real and I never believed in it again. I think it really depends on how likely the child in question is to believe what the other kid says to them. I worshipped my sister and she was a few years older which seemed sooooo big to me at the time so I 100% believed everything she said. I'd get really frustrated throughout my childhood because I kind of wanted to believe but I knew it wasn't true and I thought all of the other kids were incredibly dumb for still believing at like 7 or 8 haha :D . I can see Jess's kids believing Tommy if he told them because it seems like the boys really look up to them (which by the way is so sweet!) but I agree he doesn't seem like the type to do that. And even if they find out the truth, it really wasn't traumatising for me, I still got presents and in some ways it was better. Imagine having a direct line of communication with Santa - that was basically what I had since I could just talk to my parents about what presents I wanted lol. I can see Jess being one of those parents that aggressively insists that Santa IS real when each kid tells her they know santa/the easter bunny/whatever is fake because it means they're growing up. I always thought those parents were really weird, it's just a part of growing up and it doesn't have to be traumatising for your kid unless you make it into a huge deal.
Oh, I see, I also adored my cousin, because I thought she knew everything, but on this I thought she knew nothing and the grown ups had to know better than her. Also, it wasn't Santa Claus that came to our house, that probably played a role in that it was easier to fool me into believing my cousin was wrong. One day I found a price tag on a toy and the magic was over :D

I hope she makes it special for the kids as long as they believe in it. She could let the older kids in on what she wants to do for the younger ones, so they don't accidentally slip out "the truth".
Did anyone else read the story about the family who transitions their kids from believing that Santa is real into telling them that they are now old enough to become a Santa themselves? It's a cute story and a very gentle way to tell your kids that Santa isn't real and a nice way to help them become thoughtful little humans. I think you can just google "becoming a Santa" and it'll show up, if you haven't read it yet. I think that is the perfect way to do it if you have a large family and you want to keep the magic alive for the younger kids.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Honestly, I think holidays are more fun believing in Santa or the Easter bunny :) I wish I could go back ten years and still not know the truth! (wouldn't have to buy presents either)
girl_please
Talker
Talker

All the kids cheering so loud for Jess doing the flip on the monkey bars in the new video was adorable. <3
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 7746af.jpg[/img]

Lmaoo

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"FALSE ADVERTISING." Recap

Jess shows off the new oven they got and explains how they're upgrading their appliances (funny enough her oven looks like the one I just got haha)
Apparently the last thing they're upgrading is the dishwasher. Chris says they're getting a new mommy. Jess corrects him and says "a silver mommy." This is all while Kyson is in the kitchen with them asking questions.
There's a mess left over from where the previous owners took the oven, including a spatula that isn't theirs, a Skittle Kyson wants to eat, a baby toy, and spiderwebs.
Jess and Kaden say good morning
It's spring break for Caden, Tommy, and Lilia, but not the twins (their spring break was when they went to Legoland)
Chris took Tommy, Caden, and Landen to meet Oma (his mom) and do some stuff
Jess doesn't know what she and the girls are going to do while Kyson and Kaden are in school. Lilia reminds her of her dentist appointment (lol), just a 6 month checkup.
Lilia shows off her outfit from Costco
Chris vlogs the boys in the backseat and explains they are going to Target with his mom so she can buy Caden and Tommy clothes, since his dad used to do it. He plans on sending the clothes back with the boys to Ashley's so they can wear them (good idea).
Jess, Lilia, and Addie go to get Lilia some Skechers. She's apparently size 13 (!!!!!). They go on about how the advertising says they're softer and kids can jump higher (gotta love ads). Lilia comes to a somewhat sad realization about false advertising.
Chris again - couldn't find pants for Caden, so off to the mall they go.
Lilia finds shoes she likes and Addie looks at more shoes. Jess tells Lilia Addie wears a size 2 shoe. "She used to wear a 2 diaper but now she wears a 3!"
Everyone is home now, briefly. Tommy waves to the camera from outside the car. Lilia goes to brush her teeth before her dentist appointment.
Quick shot of Lilia's appointment. Apparently no cavities. Lilia wonders what the bad news is since Jess said no cavities was good news.
Jess talks about their plans for the evening - baseball for Kyson and Kaden (Chris is taking the other kids to that) and then going to the park with Mimi because she's on spring break.
Jess talks about her cousin (actually her SIL) visiting from Arizona and accidentally hits her funny bone. She explains the concept of a funny bone to Lilia who - as expected - tries intentionally to hit her funny bone.
Jess gets a call from Chris (not filmed) asking if there really was practice. Jess checks her email (not filmed) and sees practice was canceled.
Jess puts Addie side by side with a 16 month old in her family and they're practically the same size.
The kids flipping on bars. Jess does a flip and the kids cheer.
Sped up park footage, Chris loving on Addie, various shots of kids playing while music plays. Sliding down slides, playing with Frisbees, etc.
Over to Mimi's, Ben plays with fire "because he's a fireman." Everyone talks around a fire pit and Mimi reads stories.
End of vlog
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"FALSE ADVERTISING." Recap

Jess shows off the new oven they got and explains how they're upgrading their appliances (funny enough her oven looks like the one I just got haha)
Apparently the last thing they're upgrading is the dishwasher. Chris says they're getting a new mommy. Jess corrects him and says "a silver mommy." This is all while Kyson is in the kitchen with them asking questions.
There's a mess left over from where the previous owners took the oven, including a spatula that isn't theirs, a Skittle Kyson wants to eat, a baby toy, and spiderwebs.
It's spring break for Caden, Tommy, and Lilia, but not the twins (their spring break was when they went to Legoland)
Jess doesn't know what she and the girls are going to do while Kyson and Kaden are in school. Lilia reminds her of her dentist appointment (lol), just a 6 month checkup.
Chris vlogs the boys in the backseat and explains they are going to Target with his mom so she can buy Caden and Tommy clothes, since his dad used to do it. He plans on sending the clothes back with the boys to Ashley's so they can wear them (good idea).
Jess, Lilia, and Addie go to get Lilia some Skechers. She's apparently size 13 (!!!!!). They go on about how the advertising says they're softer and kids can jump higher (gotta love ads). Lilia comes to a somewhat sad realization about false advertising.
Lilia finds shoes she likes and Addie looks at more shoes. Jess tells Lilia Addie wears a size 2 shoe. "She used to wear a 2 diaper but now she wears a 3!"
Everyone is home now, briefly. Tommy waves to the camera from outside the car. Lilia goes to brush her teeth before her dentist appointment.
Quick shot of Lilia's appointment. Apparently no cavities. Lilia wonders what the bad news is since Jess said no cavities was good news.
Jess talks about their plans for the evening - baseball for Kyson and Kaden (Chris is taking the other kids to that) and then going to the park with Mimi because she's on spring break.
Jess talks about her cousin (actually her SIL) visiting from Arizona and accidentally hits her funny bone. She explains the concept of a funny bone to Lilia who - as expected - tries intentionally to hit her funny bone.
Jess gets a call from Chris (not filmed) asking if there really was practice. Jess checks her email (not filmed) and sees practice was canceled.
Jess puts Addie side by side with a 16 month old in her family and they're practically the same size.
Sped up park footage, Chris loving on Addie, various shots of kids playing while music plays. Sliding down slides, playing with Frisbees, etc.
Over to Mimi's, Ben plays with fire "because he's a fireman." Everyone talks around a fire pit and Mimi reads stories.
End of vlog
As much as Jess' past is fucked up, I'm envious of the bonds she and her family members have. The only time my family ever comes together are funerals and even then people can't be civil for more than five minutes. At least her kids will definitely grow up around a family that loves them.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What the fuck is up with her ANNOYING airhead act she's trying to do now? The way she talks now is sooooo irritating
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:What the fuck is up with her ANNOYING airhead act she's trying to do now? The way she talks now is sooooo irritating
She's been doing that stupid airhead act since Drake. She thinks looking dumb is attractive.

Jess, you are not a teenager anymore. Stop it and grow up.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

End of vlog
Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ClitoricTease wrote:

End of vlog
As much as Jess' past is fucked up, I'm envious of the bonds she and her family members have. The only time my family ever comes together are funerals and even then people can't be civil for more than five minutes. At least her kids will definitely grow up around a family that loves them.
Sounds like my family, all due to my Mother.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote: Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

There are some kids that are bigger than others at certain ages. My friend and I had babies about two weeks apart and her daughter was in 2T clothes by her first birthday (she's 2 weeks younger than my son) and my son was only in 12-18 month clothes by his first birthday. Another friend had her son 3 months after I had mine and he was in 2T by his first birthday.

Return to “JesssFam”