OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Maybe I'm going crazy, but didn't Kyra post on snap chat that she got the unicorn drink from Starbucks? In the vlog she says she didn't get it because they were out? Or are they a day behind again?
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
yallstupid wrote:Oscar himself said it's mild colic and it's not as bad as he thought. And he said reflux as well is what he thought. Might get worse might not. Do you guys even listen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Omg 11 year old Buggamigo you don't belong here.
Go watch some NomNom videos
I wasn't saying he's right and I'm not 11. I'm saying you guys just repeat each other and he himself said he didn't think it was colic. I don't comment anything I just hate stupid people acting like doctors.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

It's not like he self-diagnosed, good for you if your baby had horrible colic.

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Ok this may sound messed up but I don't like the name Alaya. I think it sounds trashy, especially with that way of spelling it. I picture a promiscuous girl when I see/hear that name.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

talkingtrash wrote:Ok this may sound messed up but I don't like the name Alaya. I think it sounds trashy, especially with that way of spelling it. I picture a promiscuous girl when I see/hear that name.
Yessss thank you! It does sound super trashy. The other name they were thinking of wasn't much better though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I actually enjoyed the vlog today. It was nice to see Oscar act normal??? Lol.
It seems he's actually somewhat capable of being a decent parent when not screaming at the camera or putting his child in danger "for views" (go figure).

Enjoyed his little anecdote about dropping the asparagus jar and both kids screaming at once and feeling helpless. We've all been there! WOW IS OSCAR ACTUALLY RELATABLE WHEN NOT OVER SMILING AND YELLING AT THE CAMERA WHILE ON HIS SKATEBOARD ???

Hell has frozen over.

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

I don't think it's anybody on this forum's place to say whether or not Alaya has colic unless you're Alaya's doctor seeing as her doctor did say that she has colic. Could it be because of Kyra's diet or because her doctor misdiagnosed her? Sure. But you guys don't really know that and it's kinda shitty to dismiss a proper diagnosis simply because your baby was different. Just be thankful Kyra actually asked her doctor instead of relying on dr. Google or her 12yo minions.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

juststardust wrote:I don't think it's anybody on this forum's place to say whether or not Alaya has colic unless you're Alaya's doctor seeing as her doctor did say that she has colic. Could it be because of Kyra's diet or because her doctor misdiagnosed her? Sure. But you guys don't really know that and it's kinda shitty to dismiss a proper diagnosis simply because your baby was different. Just be thankful Kyra actually asked her doctor instead of relying on dr. Google or her 12yo minions.
Agreed. Oscar only uploads the happy parts of their day. We don't see the bad parts, which is probably Alaya crying. I will say though that colic is often confused with the witching hour. It's a little more common in breastfed babies, but it's basically a time of day where they lose their freaking minds and cry non-stop. It could be that or it could be colic. We honestly will never know.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
juststardust wrote:I don't think it's anybody on this forum's place to say whether or not Alaya has colic unless you're Alaya's doctor seeing as her doctor did say that she has colic. Could it be because of Kyra's diet or because her doctor misdiagnosed her? Sure. But you guys don't really know that and it's kinda shitty to dismiss a proper diagnosis simply because your baby was different. Just be thankful Kyra actually asked her doctor instead of relying on dr. Google or her 12yo minions.
Agreed. Oscar only uploads the happy parts of their day. We don't see the bad parts, which is probably Alaya crying. I will say though that colic is often confused with the witching hour. It's a little more common in breastfed babies, but it's basically a time of day where they lose their freaking minds and cry non-stop. It could be that or it could be colic. We honestly will never know.

That's all I was trying to say, just I'm not as eloquent. I'm sorry I don't want to fight amongst other gossipers. Image

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Why does kyra never say anything to Levi when he throws things at her? She just laughs and says "ow"
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

My sons colic was so bad If I were a vlogger I would only be able to vlog when he was sleeping. He was either sleeping or crying. I don't remember them complaining about her crying this much. Colic is defined by 3 or more hours of crying a day. I've seen her fuss a little but that's about it. If she had colic they damn well wouldn't be able to lug her around in that carseat all day and leave her in a field while they played on a playground without her crying. My son sounded like someone was hacking his limbs off and would cry for hours straight.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_colic

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unknowngirly wrote:Why does kyra never say anything to Levi when he throws things at her? She just laughs and says "ow"
Because she acts like his babysitter instead of his mother.
MommaLindsey2 wrote:My sons colic was so bad If I were a vlogger I would only be able to vlog when he was sleeping. He was either sleeping or crying. I don't remember them complaining about her crying this much. Colic is defined by 3 or more hours of crying a day. I've seen her fuss a little but that's about it. If she had colic they damn well wouldn't be able to lug her around in that carseat all day and leave her in a field while they played on a playground without her crying. My son sounded like someone was hacking his limbs off and would cry for hours straight.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_colic

Yeah, I kind of wonder when her major crying is. The usually only vlog from the afternoon to when Levi goes to bed. So I wonder if it's after that? I had a reflux baby and that was hard work. I applaud you for surviving a colic baby. My friend's baby was colicky and they would both just sit and cry sometimes.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

She most likely has mild colic with reflux she needs to go on medication for that .. and kyra needs to fucking change her diet !!!!!!!! Or switch that poor baby to sensitive formula

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Lol oscar deff read caseys twitter comment .... for sure . And I loved today's Vlog, finally back to NORMAL. So chill and relax and fucking relatable ... amennnnnnn

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
talkingtrash wrote:Ok this may sound messed up but I don't like the name Alaya. I think it sounds trashy, especially with that way of spelling it. I picture a promiscuous girl when I see/hear that name.
Yessss thank you! It does sound super trashy. The other name they were thinking of wasn't much better though.

guys compared to novalee (which legit is a stripper name) alaya is not bad at all..esp considering it comes from another culture! it isnt made up like novalee
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:

guys compared to novalee (which legit is a stripper name) alaya is not bad at all..esp considering it comes from another culture! it isnt made up like novalee
I don't know. The only other couple I know of with a daughter named Novalee is Cait and Ty from teen mom.

sassysquidd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassysquidd »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Maybe I'm going crazy, but didn't Kyra post on snap chat that she got the unicorn drink from Starbucks? In the vlog she says she didn't get it because they were out? Or are they a day behind again?
They're a day behind, but when are they not?
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote: Yessss thank you! It does sound super trashy. The other name they were thinking of wasn't much better though.

I don't know. The only other couple I know of with a daughter named Novalee is Cait and Ty from teen mom.

my little cousin in Novalie and i think it's adorable. she's the cutest little girl

withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

basically what i got from the new video is even when oscar does minimal editing he still can't manage to upload in time, so what is the excuse this time????

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

Why is everyone arguing about a name though?
Its not your child, so why are you worried about it? Lmao
There are honestly worse names out there
Its just a name guys. I would hate it if people judged me on what im naming my daughter :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”