E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

DramaMama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by DramaMama »

"This does look an ice cream cone." Idk what planet she's living on, but I've never seen a blue ice cream cone.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ellie and Ruby are def the weirdest Griffiths. I was thinking about how Julie and Bonnie never showed a preference to their youngest even when their youngest was a new little baby. They treat each of their kids equally (with affection and discipline).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

littlebaby wrote:I'm completely clueless as to why Jared felt the need to include him saying that someone interrupted the clip because they were "completely hammered" and Ellie explaining that she (whoever "interrupted the clip") "got into her mom's gin" ... lmao. What.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Is this in the newest blog?

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

gymchick43 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:I'm completely clueless as to why Jared felt the need to include him saying that someone interrupted the clip because they were "completely hammered" and Ellie explaining that she (whoever "interrupted the clip") "got into her mom's gin" ... lmao. What.

Is this in the newest blog?

Yes, at the very end when they're painting.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gymchick43 wrote:Ellie and Ruby are def the weirdest Griffiths. I was thinking about how Julie and Bonnie never showed a preference to their youngest even when their youngest was a new little baby. They treat each of their kids equally (with affection and discipline).

Maybe Julie and Bonnie were ignored being middle children, and they make more of an effort to not do this? Ruby and Ellie, being the oldest and youngest undoubtedly got more attention and probably thought it was nice (and normal).
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It's interesting to watch them in the Daily Bump's vlogs. They make Missy and Bryan seem somewhat normal. E&J seem exhausting to be around. In the beginning of the vlog, as Bryan is talking to their guests, E&J are hugging and dip kissing. That seems strange to do when there's people that you don't know that are supposed to be the subject of the vlog. Do they require attention at all times?
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Ewww. Did they all really need to eat the cake with their faces to it? It's cute when a 3 year old does it because you can cut around his portion. But then E&J had to take their own bites multiple times. You can totally see the "wtf" look on Missy's face as she watches Jared eat it

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy is not eating that cake anyways, but yeah gross. Ellie is like a little kid when Jared mentions he's 29 and it's the last year of his 20's. "And I'm 26!"
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

freshbalsam wrote:Ewww. Did they all really need to eat the cake with their faces to it? It's cute when a 3 year old does it because you can cut around his portion. But then E&J had to take their own bites multiple times. You can totally see the "wtf" look on Missy's face as she watches Jared eat it

Also, I feel like it's weird enough to behave this way, but when you're in someone ELSE'S home it takes it to a whole other level.

And, just as an aside, I absolutely HATE toy guns. To be honest I'm even opposed to water guns (yeah, I know it's weird maybe) but these realistic guns that 3 yr olds are carrying around so nonchalantly really, really bother me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:Missy is not eating that cake anyways, but yeah gross. Ellie is like a little kid when Jared mentions he's 29 and it's the last year of his 20's. "And I'm 26!"
I almost wonder if when she's halfway through the year, she adds "and a half" to it, like little kids do!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Missy is not eating that cake anyways, but yeah gross. Ellie is like a little kid when Jared mentions he's 29 and it's the last year of his 20's. "And I'm 26!"
I almost wonder if when she's halfway through the year, she adds "and a half" to it, like little kids do!

In January she'll be 26 and three quarters. I wonder if there will be a big party and several vlogs about it.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

freshbalsam wrote:Ewww. Did they all really need to eat the cake with their faces to it? It's cute when a 3 year old does it because you can cut around his portion. But then E&J had to take their own bites multiple times. You can totally see the "wtf" look on Missy's face as she watches Jared eat it

I didn't get this one either and Missy didn't eat the cake like this. Why would you think this is ok?

It was interesting to see how Ellie explained away Calvin's behavior...and Calvin's different behavior with Missy holding him in yesterday's vlog.

I don't image E+J being invited guest for a long time at DB and they were included in DB's vlog not a lot....not even a clip saying goodbye to each other since I think E+J were gone in DB's vlog today?

Those were nice birthday gifts from DB to E+J.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't bear to watch. Was Ellie bummed that the bath stuff wasn't Lush?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So what happened to Jackson? Why did he have to go to Urgent Care? It almost looked like he had dislocated his fingers, but you can't tell from the thumbnail. Plus, Jared has been known to Photoshop injuries to make them look worse...

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

So who thinks we'll see tears from Ellie in two weeks when they have a negative pregnancy test? Jared is bound to cry, because he does any chance he get.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I'm just glad we didn't hear Ellie say "because I might be pregnant" after she said she's going have the "most cooked one" of the sushi. I was totally expecting that since she and Jared just had to say that when Jackson was getting an x-ray. Like who does think "they might be pregnant" like a day after you supposedly ovulated?? I know when you're TTC you start avoiding certain things, foods and drinks etc. but don't make a big deal about it. And yes, they just have to to do that to get the kids excited.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

ja14 wrote:So who thinks we'll see tears from Ellie in two weeks when they have a negative pregnancy test? Jared is bound to cry, because he does any chance he get.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Yes, that's going to happen. She will act like she miscarried or "lost this baby".
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Rullakebab wrote:I'm just glad we didn't hear Ellie say "because I might be pregnant" after she said she's going have the "most cooked one" of the sushi. I was totally expecting that since she and Jared just had to say that when Jackson was getting an x-ray. Like who does think "they might be pregnant" like a day after you supposedly ovulated?? I know when you're TTC you start avoiding certain things, foods and drinks etc. but don't make a big deal about it. And yes, they just have to to do that to get the kids excited.
How did she go through "countless doctors" and seeing a fertility treatment to not know that she couldn't be pregnant that quickly. It drives me nuts when people say I could still be pregnant after they have a negative pregnancy test, but to say you might be from getting a positive ovulation test is crazy.
Luci93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Luci93 »

natalka81 wrote:

Also, I feel like it's weird enough to behave this way, but when you're in someone ELSE'S home it takes it to a whole other level.

And, just as an aside, I absolutely HATE toy guns. To be honest I'm even opposed to water guns (yeah, I know it's weird maybe) but these realistic guns that 3 yr olds are carrying around so nonchalantly really, really bother me.
Omg I'm not gonna say I thought I was the only one who hated toy guns, but I certainly did not expect someone to mention this, specially when I felt the same about that watching the vlog. I can just barely stand water guns, because most of the time the fun ends in getting someone or something soaked, much like a garden hose would do. Realistic gun toys, on the other hand, are used to pretend killing and dying. It's just not right at all, guns are an exclusively adult thing, dangerous and are made with the sole propose to kill, therefore a kid should NOT naturalise it, let alone to think its "so fun!". Taking life away from someone or something is not fun. Don't get me wrong, I think guns are a really helpful tool, and it's important to know and understand how to use them. But there is a time and a place for everything.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:I'm just glad we didn't hear Ellie say "because I might be pregnant" after she said she's going have the "most cooked one" of the sushi. I was totally expecting that since she and Jared just had to say that when Jackson was getting an x-ray. Like who does think "they might be pregnant" like a day after you supposedly ovulated?? I know when you're TTC you start avoiding certain things, foods and drinks etc. but don't make a big deal about it. And yes, they just have to to do that to get the kids excited.
How did she go through "countless doctors" and seeing a fertility treatment to not know that she couldn't be pregnant that quickly. It drives me nuts when people say I could still be pregnant after they have a negative pregnancy test, but to say you might be from getting a positive ovulation test is crazy.
Some people like to treat the two week wait like they're are pregnant and just don't know it, which I get. But Ellie doesn't even know it she freaking ovulated yet!

As I mentioned previously in this thread: if she happened to ovulate just weeks after having her "cycle" that would mean she's having a pretty regular/standard cycle, give or take a few days.

Not what she's been preaching all these years.

So, if she has another "cycle" in two weeks, or gets knocked up right now we'll know.

Or... her body has tried to ovulate but couldn't, and she will assume it has and in 2 weeks have no "cycle" so insist she's pregnant. But receives negative after negative test. Queue tears and doctors trips which reveal she didn't ovulate and therefore cannot become pregnant.

What will it be folks?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”