JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Sorry, but Lilia not wearing socks when she tried on shoes was gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Also why compare them at all.. , all kids babies/kids are different. Think she would know that after having 5/7 kids ..

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

KatherineLouvain wrote:Sorry, but Lilia not wearing socks when she tried on shoes was gross.

What's more gross than that is Jess filming her daughter with her legs wide open while she was trying on the shoes. She was wearing shorts but they weren't leggings material so they weren't tight to her skin and they were short af. Why keep that in the vlog? Edit that out.
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

twomommies wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:"FALSE ADVERTISING." Recap

Jess shows off the new oven they got and explains how they're upgrading their appliances (funny enough her oven looks like the one I just got haha)
Apparently the last thing they're upgrading is the dishwasher. Chris says they're getting a new mommy. Jess corrects him and says "a silver mommy." This is all while Kyson is in the kitchen with them asking questions.
There's a mess left over from where the previous owners took the oven, including a spatula that isn't theirs, a Skittle Kyson wants to eat, a baby toy, and spiderwebs.
Jess and Kaden say good morning
It's spring break for Caden, Tommy, and Lilia, but not the twins (their spring break was when they went to Legoland)
Chris took Tommy, Caden, and Landen to meet Oma (his mom) and do some stuff
Jess doesn't know what she and the girls are going to do while Kyson and Kaden are in school. Lilia reminds her of her dentist appointment (lol), just a 6 month checkup.
Lilia shows off her outfit from Costco
Chris vlogs the boys in the backseat and explains they are going to Target with his mom so she can buy Caden and Tommy clothes, since his dad used to do it. He plans on sending the clothes back with the boys to Ashley's so they can wear them (good idea).
Jess, Lilia, and Addie go to get Lilia some Skechers. She's apparently size 13 (!!!!!). They go on about how the advertising says they're softer and kids can jump higher (gotta love ads). Lilia comes to a somewhat sad realization about false advertising.
Chris again - couldn't find pants for Caden, so off to the mall they go.
Lilia finds shoes she likes and Addie looks at more shoes. Jess tells Lilia Addie wears a size 2 shoe. "She used to wear a 2 diaper but now she wears a 3!"
Everyone is home now, briefly. Tommy waves to the camera from outside the car. Lilia goes to brush her teeth before her dentist appointment.
Quick shot of Lilia's appointment. Apparently no cavities. Lilia wonders what the bad news is since Jess said no cavities was good news.
Jess talks about their plans for the evening - baseball for Kyson and Kaden (Chris is taking the other kids to that) and then going to the park with Mimi because she's on spring break.
Jess talks about her cousin (actually her SIL) visiting from Arizona and accidentally hits her funny bone. She explains the concept of a funny bone to Lilia who - as expected - tries intentionally to hit her funny bone.
Jess gets a call from Chris (not filmed) asking if there really was practice. Jess checks her email (not filmed) and sees practice was canceled.
Jess puts Addie side by side with a 16 month old in her family and they're practically the same size.
The kids flipping on bars. Jess does a flip and the kids cheer.
Sped up park footage, Chris loving on Addie, various shots of kids playing while music plays. Sliding down slides, playing with Frisbees, etc.
Over to Mimi's, Ben plays with fire "because he's a fireman." Everyone talks around a fire pit and Mimi reads stories.
End of vlog
As much as Jess' past is fucked up, I'm envious of the bonds she and her family members have. The only time my family ever comes together are funerals and even then people can't be civil for more than five minutes. At least her kids will definitely grow up around a family that loves them.
Sounds like my family, all due to my Mother.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Mine's all due to my father. Fanily enough his brothers' family lines are all absolutely fine. It's just when my dad and dad's kids get together that shit hits the fan.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

The footage of the kids in the park was good, Jess is a bit of a hot mess but at least her kids are outside in nature sometimes and not just stewing on the iPad or in front of the TV. I wish she'd dress Lilia in some shorts/legging and trainers tho so she could relax and jump around properly! She always looks so constricted by girly shoes and frilly dresses!!
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Whenever Jess only has one of her kids with her in a vlog (i.e. shoe shopping with Lilia), I can't help but imagine how different the kids' lives would be if she didn't have 5 kids so damn quickly. Those kids are constantly living in a loud and chaotic environment and they are constantly fighting for her attention. It's really sad that the only time they get to spend one-on-one time with their mom is the rare event that someone else has the rest of the kids.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Sparklingdee wrote:The footage of the kids in the park was good, Jess is a bit of a hot mess but at least her kids are outside in nature sometimes and not just stewing on the iPad or in front of the TV. I wish she'd dress Lilia in some shorts/legging and trainers tho so she could relax and jump around properly! She always looks so constricted by girly shoes and frilly dresses!!
....But....but....but!!!! Princesses literally cannot wear pants or running shoes!! Their princess bodies literally repel anything that isn't a frilly pink dress!
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

twomommies wrote:

Jess shows off the new oven they got and explains how they're upgrading their appliances (funny enough her oven looks like the one I just got haha)
Apparently the last thing they're upgrading is the dishwasher. Chris says they're getting a new mommy. Jess corrects him and says "a silver mommy." This is all while Kyson is in the kitchen with them asking questions.
There's a mess left over from where the previous owners took the oven, including a spatula that isn't theirs, a Skittle Kyson wants to eat, a baby toy, and spiderwebs.
It's spring break for Caden, Tommy, and Lilia, but not the twins (their spring break was when they went to Legoland)
Jess doesn't know what she and the girls are going to do while Kyson and Kaden are in school. Lilia reminds her of her dentist appointment (lol), just a 6 month checkup.
Chris vlogs the boys in the backseat and explains they are going to Target with his mom so she can buy Caden and Tommy clothes, since his dad used to do it. He plans on sending the clothes back with the boys to Ashley's so they can wear them (good idea).
Jess, Lilia, and Addie go to get Lilia some Skechers. She's apparently size 13 (!!!!!). They go on about how the advertising says they're softer and kids can jump higher (gotta love ads). Lilia comes to a somewhat sad realization about false advertising.
Lilia finds shoes she likes and Addie looks at more shoes. Jess tells Lilia Addie wears a size 2 shoe. "She used to wear a 2 diaper but now she wears a 3!"
Everyone is home now, briefly. Tommy waves to the camera from outside the car. Lilia goes to brush her teeth before her dentist appointment.
Quick shot of Lilia's appointment. Apparently no cavities. Lilia wonders what the bad news is since Jess said no cavities was good news.
Jess talks about their plans for the evening - baseball for Kyson and Kaden (Chris is taking the other kids to that) and then going to the park with Mimi because she's on spring break.
Jess talks about her cousin (actually her SIL) visiting from Arizona and accidentally hits her funny bone. She explains the concept of a funny bone to Lilia who - as expected - tries intentionally to hit her funny bone.
Jess gets a call from Chris (not filmed) asking if there really was practice. Jess checks her email (not filmed) and sees practice was canceled.
Jess puts Addie side by side with a 16 month old in her family and they're practically the same size.
Sped up park footage, Chris loving on Addie, various shots of kids playing while music plays. Sliding down slides, playing with Frisbees, etc.
Over to Mimi's, Ben plays with fire "because he's a fireman." Everyone talks around a fire pit and Mimi reads stories.
End of vlog
Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

Sparklingdee wrote:The footage of the kids in the park was good, Jess is a bit of a hot mess but at least her kids are outside in nature sometimes and not just stewing on the iPad or in front of the TV. I wish she'd dress Lilia in some shorts/legging and trainers tho so she could relax and jump around properly! She always looks so constricted by girly shoes and frilly dresses!!
Yeah it would be great if they didn't fall asleep with the TV on. I'll admit, very rarely can I sleep without something on but the TV is not the best was to go. For me I like to listen to the radio, for them she could play soothing music instead or something.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

KatherineLouvain wrote:Sorry, but Lilia not wearing socks when she tried on shoes was gross.

Think of the fungi you can get....

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ClitoricTease wrote:
twomommies wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote: As much as Jess' past is fucked up, I'm envious of the bonds she and her family members have. The only time my family ever comes together are funerals and even then people can't be civil for more than five minutes. At least her kids will definitely grow up around a family that loves them.
Sounds like my family, all due to my Mother.

Mine's all due to my father. Fanily enough his brothers' family lines are all absolutely fine. It's just when my dad and dad's kids get together that shit hits the fan.
It's just my Mom's side being uppity and causing drama with my Dad's side, so I was only able to start speaking to my Aunt and cousins on that side a year ago due to her.

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

snarkyblonde wrote: It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
WTF she's a baby! And even if she doesn't shed it so what? It's not like she's one to talk...
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Finally watched the video. I hope Jess keeps Kyson in gymnastics, he's still very young but if he gets good it could one day be his ticket out of Modesto.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Finally watched the video. I hope Jess keeps Kyson in gymnastics, he's still very young but if he gets good it could one day be his ticket out of Modesto.
NCAA gymnastics is all over the country even if he's not amazing but he's good he can get into a decent college and get out.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

snarkyblonde wrote:
twomommies wrote:

End of vlog
Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
That's disgusting of her. What if she ends up chunkier because of what Jesss feeds the kids??

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

KittyKax wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote: It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
WTF she's a baby! And even if she doesn't shed it so what? It's not like she's one to talk...
I remember when I was in pre-school (I was a chubby kid) I can't remember if it was a teacher, my mom, or another parent, but someone said eventually I would lose my "baby fat" and I remember being real hurt about it and it bothered me a lot. Now I'm really thin and people tell me I'm too thin ect ect it's like you can never win. Jess needs to give her head a shake

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did she really grab addelyns stomach and say that? I must have missed that part but seriously WOW. She should not have had kids but she really shouldn't have had girls.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

twomommies wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
twomommies wrote: Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

That's disgusting of her. What if she ends up chunkier because of what Jesss feeds the kids??

Jess is insane isn't how does she go from oh she so cute and chunky to hoping she looses some of it, ugh she's a damn baby
Stomach feeding yourself and your kids crap and learn how to cook if you're so worried

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't even understand how someone can be concerned that a kid who has only been fed breastmilk is overweight. I don't know why Jess would bring it up either, because it's not really funny. I guess she feels like she can joke about it because it seems like few people she knows have really struggled with obesity.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

ladyju28 wrote:Ughh her tv was really dirty, like did she even clean since they moved in?

And I'm so confused. Is this a toy or is it one of those vaginal wash bulbs?? ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 70c700.jpg[/img]
It's a dust remover for electronics. I have one for my camera

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”