Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

Loverach06 wrote:We have 2 safes. One for my SO's rifles/shotguns & another for the handguns. He's former military & trained/qualified on all of them. He always double checks & has me confirm that they are not loaded after he goes shooting. We definitely don't keep a "shotgun by the bed." We're also in the south (well, cusp of South/Southwest), it's not a southern thing, it's an irresponsible thing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My partner is military too! He's with the Australian Army. Actually 2000+ US Marines just arrived in my town for their annual rotation! They're so funny and different to the Aussie boys... So polite and proper and actually have respect (fear?) of their rank, not like out drinkin', swearin', DIY aussie boys hahaha!

But srsly Meg needs to come out with something other than cleaning and organisation soon otherwise people are going to get bored. I know I am!!
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

LoveLisaS wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:We have 2 safes. One for my SO's rifles/shotguns & another for the handguns. He's former military & trained/qualified on all of them. He always double checks & has me confirm that they are not loaded after he goes shooting. We definitely don't keep a "shotgun by the bed." We're also in the south (well, cusp of South/Southwest), it's not a southern thing, it's an irresponsible thing.

My partner is military too! He's with the Australian Army. Actually 2000+ US Marines just arrived in my town for their annual rotation! They're so funny and different to the Aussie boys... So polite and proper and actually have respect (fear?) or their rank, not like out drinkin', swearin', DIY army hahaha!

But srsly Meg needs to come out with something other than cleaning and organisation soon otherwise people are going to get bored. I know I am
The only far off & "exotic" places mine got to go were Germany & Afghanistan. He would've loved to go to Australia! He's been out for 5 years now, but those military (Army) quirks die hard. Don't let those guys fool you. When they aren't putting on a horse & pony show they're cursing & drinking too.

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

tyra_nermal wrote:I noticed the great teddy Blake bag couldn't be all that great, still sitting in her closet and she is using the $20 bag she filmed a video on 2 years ago.
So strange because it's much nicer than that hideous blue thing. Sometimes I think she has quite nice taste then she'll whip out something that looks like it belongs on someone either twice her age, or half her age lol
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

LoveLisaS wrote:
tyra_nermal wrote:I noticed the great teddy Blake bag couldn't be all that great, still sitting in her closet and she is using the $20 bag she filmed a video on 2 years ago.
So strange because it's much nicer than that hideous blue thing. Sometimes I think she has quite nice taste then she'll whip out something that looks like it belongs on someone either twice her age, or half her age lol
The Teddy Blake was sent to her. Awhile back they did some ytube PR & sent bags to a few different ytubers (How Jen Does It got one too). I've never seem Megan use it besides when she showed it in some photos.

What was the point of pointing out where she kept her Coach & TB bags? I'm pretty sure she showed where she would be keeping them in her closet tour..

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's moved on to doing #ad on Instagram now. This time for Sally Beauty. Hair products & oil for tanning. Because, yay skin cancer.

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Her eating habits are so weird. Has she made one meal since moving into the new house? I don't think I've seen her do any cooking, but then again she never did much to begin with. The kids seem to be good eaters as well and not picky toddlers so not sure why she is making the salad a big deal. Also, since someone posted that Meg and Justin look like they are brother and sister it is all I can see!! They eyebrows on both! :?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

The birthday vlog.

Surprised they didn't have the party at their house on the back porch.

Ross was very sweet going around to hug every person. He talked a lot more in this video than usual. Still hard to understand him, I hope they figure that out for him. Speech issues are hard.

Curious how Justin's family felt (all the women in skirts) about Megan & her short shorts.

Did Justin really wear a "I'm sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come" shirt to his kids birthday party? Tacky. And thanks to whoever mentioned the eyebrows, all I could focus on at the end were the two caterpillars above his eyes.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watched one of the old "Fire Wife Fridays" videos, marriage tips.
One of hers was to read "Created To Be His Helpmeet" by Debbie Pearl. The Pearls are the same ones that wrote "To Train Up A Child" ('biblical parenting' spare the rod, spoil the child, abuse type stuff). So I can only imagine the kind of thing that is recommended in this book.

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Loverach06 wrote:The birthday vlog.

Ross was very sweet going around to hug every person. He talked a lot more in this video than usual. Still hard to understand him, I hope they figure that out for him. Speech issues are hard.

Curious how Justin's family felt (all the women in skirts) about Megan & her short shorts.

Did Justin really wear a "I'm sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come" shirt to his kids birthday party? Tacky. And thanks to whoever mentioned the eyebrows, all I could focus on at the end were the two caterpillars above his eyes.

I notice there was a conspicuous absence of meg's family, aside from her parents. Pretty sure her sisters both have kids around the ages of Julie and Ross... I'm betting it's one of them who in involved with the 'family drama'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

LoveLisaS wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:The birthday vlog.

I notice there was a conspicuous absence of meg's family, aside from her parents. Pretty sure her sisters both have kids around the ages of Julie and Ross... I'm betting it's one of them who in involved with the 'family drama'.

I noticed that too. I'm pretty sure the only people there that weren't Justin's family were her parents. I think her sisters definitely have something to do with it.

ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

I'm so over all these "organization" videos. Organizing a.....purse? Especially since she calls herself a minimalist. My philosophy is, if you feel like you have to organize your things, then you have too many things! Minimalism and organization do not necessarily go hand in hand for me.

I may be mixing up all these ladies' videos (maybe it was myka, or Megs old laundry room) but am I the only one who cannot stand the look of a pantry/cupboard/closet when it is just literally bins and bins full of shit that they consider to look "organized"? (Bonus points if each container is labeled with chalk labels). I don't think it looks nice at all, it is so cluttered and overwhelming for me to even look at. Am I the only one who feels like this? It doesn't save you any time either because you have to pull out the bins and dig around to actually see the stuff you have in them. Dozens of cheap plastic bins and dividers and trays in every room gives me anxiety!

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

ajaded76 wrote:I'm so over all these "organization" videos. Organizing a.....purse? Especially since she calls herself a minimalist. My philosophy is, if you feel like you have to organize your things, then you have too many things! Minimalism and organization do not necessarily go hand in hand for me.

I may be mixing up all these ladies' videos (maybe it was myka, or Megs old laundry room) but am I the only one who cannot stand the look of a pantry/cupboard/closet when it is just literally bins and bins full of shit that they consider to look "organized"? (Bonus points if each container is labeled with chalk labels). I don't think it looks nice at all, it is so cluttered and overwhelming for me to even look at. Am I the only one who feels like this? It doesn't save you any time either because you have to pull out the bins and dig around to actually see the stuff you have in them. Dozens of cheap plastic bins and dividers and trays in every room gives me anxiety!

I don't like the bins. I just have certain things on certain shelves in my pantry. It looks a lot better than hers in my opinion.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have large containers for things like flour, sugar, macaroni (we go through tons, one of my daughter's preferred foods), sugar, popcorn kernels & dry beans. Things that come in bags & trying to keep them in their packaging is a nuisance. In the fridge is one small basket with snack foods for my daughter: yogurt, cheese sticks, applesauce, etc. That's to make life easier on everyone.

That's about as far as my "organization" goes. Everything has a place & Things don't come toppling out so I guess I'm doing okay.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Any guesses? On IG people are guessing another baby. I'm guessing some sort of ytube related decision. She got a big sponsorship, or something like that. Image

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Loverach06 wrote:Any guesses? On IG people are guessing another baby. I'm guessing some sort of ytube related decision. She got a big sponsorship, or something like that. Image

She commented and said it's not a baby. I assumed it wouldn't be. She's said in a video they're done having kids. I agree with the YT related thing.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

^^ I bet you're right!

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Calling it now.

He removed Lt & any mention of firefighting. Lord, how dense can these people be? Wasn't he going back to college for firefighting science or something like that? I guess she won't ever have to worry about going to town by her little self. She will have him there at her beck & call. Darn, she just got that pepper spray too! Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Really?
REALLY????

Leaving a respectful job to become a YouTube pimp. Smart move. Omg I'm seething. Men wait YEARS to get into a firefighting position and this twit gives it up so his pretty southern princess can be pimped out by him.

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Wow!! If he leaves firefighting to do this full time with her they are even denser than I thought! Why would he give up something he supposedly loved so much. They both seemed to relish in describing themselves as a firefighting family. Given that you tube money seems to be drying up somewhat this seems like the stupidest idea ever. Again I am flabbergasted that people make enough money to support a family making videos of their lives. Mind boggling!!
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

He's creepy y'all. Everything he says and does gives me the skeeves. Plus those eyebrows.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”