OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

NutraSteve wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I feel like her insta post calling Charlie a happy baby was directed at this board lol. I know thats a general thing people would say so maybe I'm reading into it..but the timing would be very coincidental.

And I still think Charlie is a million times cuter than Harlow and addelyn. He looks a little bit like a little monkey but I think that's cute. Addelyns still bald and I don't really find bald babies cute, and Harlow has a weird head & eyes. But Britney's kids grow into their looks so that's good

I think Vanessa resembles Neve Campbell a little
I think we're the only on that finds Charlie cuter than Harlow. You're right, Britney's kids always grow into their good looks... Because they look like little potatoes when they're babies. Something about Charlie is adorable on him... Maybe it's when he smiles. He's so small, I think that helps the cuteness factor.

Ayyyye, NutraSteve. I haven't seen you in ages. Welcome back
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

OhHiImSam wrote:
NutraSteve wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I feel like her insta post calling Charlie a happy baby was directed at this board lol. I know thats a general thing people would say so maybe I'm reading into it..but the timing would be very coincidental.

And I still think Charlie is a million times cuter than Harlow and addelyn. He looks a little bit like a little monkey but I think that's cute. Addelyns still bald and I don't really find bald babies cute, and Harlow has a weird head & eyes. But Britney's kids grow into their looks so that's good

I think we're the only on that finds Charlie cuter than Harlow. You're right, Britney's kids always grow into their good looks... Because they look like little potatoes when they're babies. Something about Charlie is adorable on him... Maybe it's when he smiles. He's so small, I think that helps the cuteness factor.

Ayyyye, NutraSteve. I haven't seen you in ages. Welcome back
Thank you, thank you. Your profile pic still freaks me the hell out, and for whatever reason reminds me of David. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nicknack88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicknack88 »

I accidentally hit the heart... I do not agree lol he's not cute at all lol

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
wendydarling wrote:He just annoys the F out of me. His looks and picked face just add to that. I need mental help lol.
He's just not a cute kid. His face, his crying, he doesn't gain any weight, the way his annoying ass mom is always like "he's like mom stop, he's like I'm hungry, he's like okay mom". I'm sorry Lily isn't a cute kid either, Vanessa isn't pretty and David only has looks his personality blows. I'm an asshole, sue me.
I think Charlie has normal baby look to him. He's nothing special. I think what draws me back is his weight. Wonder if Vanessa is concerned about it like she should be. Honestly, when I first saw Lily, she scared me. She's very odd looking and not cute at all. I find her extremely ill looking. She just looks sick all the time.
And your 100% correct that David has nice looks but his personality blows. He is a airhead.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:
wendydarling wrote:He just annoys the F out of me. His looks and picked face just add to that. I need mental help lol.
He's just not a cute kid. His face, his crying, he doesn't gain any weight, the way his annoying ass mom is always like "he's like mom stop, he's like I'm hungry, he's like okay mom". I'm sorry Lily isn't a cute kid either, Vanessa isn't pretty and David only has looks his personality blows. I'm an asshole, sue me.
I think Charlie has normal baby look to him. He's nothing special. I think what draws me back is his weight. Wonder if Vanessa is concerned about it like she should be. Honestly, when I first saw Lily, she scared me. She's very odd looking and not cute at all. I find her extremely ill looking. She just looks sick all the time.
And your 100% correct that David has nice looks but his personality blows. He is a airhead.
That's how I even found V's channel! A video popped up a few years back and I jumped when I saw Lily. I just was not expecting that. I'm used to her now but back then I thought what the???
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

[youtube][/youtube]
wendydarling wrote:I cannot figure out what's from turners and what's just how Lily is (besides the neck/swollen hands etc).
Honestly, and I'm not picking on a child's looks. I think the only physical traits Lily has from Turner's are her neck and hands. I think Vanessa was just embarrassed that she wasn't "cuter" and blamed/hoped it was turners.

But, Lily takes after David, tbh. He has a larger for head and big ears, which she hasn't grown into yet. She also got V's eyebrows, but those are always an easiy fix as long as Vanessa isn't the one doing the fixing. I'm sure she'll grow into those tiny things like her ears and forehead.... I do think Lily would look super cute with bangs, but with curly hair, bangs are annoying to keep up with.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nicknack88 wrote:

Haha I'm on mobile so I can't see anything

I definitely don't think Charlie is adorable, like if I saw him in real life I wouldn't even look twice. It's just he looks like an average baby to me while Harlow and addelyn look...below average..to put it mildly.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
nicknack88 wrote:

Haha I'm on mobile so I can't see anything

I definitely don't think Charlie is adorable, like if I saw him in real life I wouldn't even look twice. It's just he looks like an average baby to me while Harlow and addelyn look...below average..to put it mildly.
I think addelyn is a cutie.. I feel like people probably think Harlow looks different because theres a wider gap between her nose & lips..just something I noticed
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Wait so her big ears and forehead have nothing to do with the TS? I'm shocked. She doesn't really look like David to me apart from her hair colour. The first time I saw lily was the video about her leaking heart. I didn't notice her TS features right off the bat. I thought she was cute but sick looking.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Charlie looks a lot like Lily so I'm sure the older he gets the more we'll realise it isn't turners affecting most of Lily's looks.

I think her hands and "web-bed neck" are definite turners and I think her hairline might be, but the forehead is all V and the ears are all D

Decrepitpumpkin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Decrepitpumpkin »

In one of Lily's Turner syndrome updates that V used to make like every month, she went into a bit of detail on what features lily got from TS and what she has from her parents.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Ummm Lily's forehead was definitely inherited from her fivehead older sister.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Decrepitpumpkin wrote:In one of Lily's Turner syndrome updates that V used to make like every month, she went into a bit of detail on what features lily got from TS and what she has from her parents.
Vanessa's not exactly a font of truth though is she

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

As if Vanessa couldn't be any more annoying she's snapchating in church! Church!! What the fuck? Way to be in the moment for a hour vanessa. I'm sure your phone could wait, I wouldn't be surprised if she's vlogging there too. "Oh my god you guys I have Mr man with me and this other child who keeps calling me mom and were at church because were so holy and so religious and were the perfect family!"
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:
Yeah she is freaky looking. Even as a baby she wasn't cute. Her gummy smile throws me off too! I think what makes it worse is the way she seems so out of it all the time. Like she's just am awkward child, Aria and Nolan seem like the kind if kids who just know how to have fun. Then there's Lily who's lost in space and can't seem to speak correctly because she speaks the way her mother talks to her. It's just all weird. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

In Lily's 22 week of life I see a lot of Charlie. :)
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

In Lily's 22 week of life I see a lot of Charlie. :)
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Lily looks a lot more "normal" then she use to be. But I do think that her hair makes all the difference since she can hide her features with her hair. That is why Vanessa didn't put Lily's hair up. But my gosh, she must be hot with all that hair.
Here's a pic when she was a toddler with very little hair to short hair (Vanessa trying to start covering her ears with her hair.) to now when her features are totally covered. And does anyone remember the head bang phase that Vanessa went through where she tried to cover Lily's ears and forehead. It was pretty obvious Vanessa was hiding her forehead and ears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Recent photo of her and all her hair......oh & btw, they are all in white, except Charlie has no clothes or diaper on. Kinda weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Aww it deff makes me a little sad when adults post on the internet negative things about lilys looks. I hope she doesn't come across those comments when she's older :/ I think she has turners traits but is a very cute child, I don't think I've ever seen such a genuinely sweet child before either.

Return to “2011teenagemom”