OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

jasmine8p wrote:Did anyone else see the fist sized hole in the wall next to their computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They made another one?? I think they are still hiding the one in the bathroom.

Lunalu12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lunalu12 »

Here's a screenshot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Last night Kyra tweeted that she was editing the vlog (which totally makes sense bc it was toned down and more relatable) but one of her followers asked her why Oscar wasn't doing it since their "roll switch" week was over. Well...here's Kyra response:
IMG_0663.JPG
BUSY? BUSY doing WHAT???? Ohhh that's right, Kyra was also on Snapchat and just so happened to show just how "busy" overworked Oscar was...
IMG_0662.JPG
It's absolutely insane. Kyra takes care of both the kids most of the time and now she has to worry about getting the vlogs uploaded bc Oscar's too busy playing video games ALL night! She keeps mentioning these little fights they keep having and blames it on a difference in parenting but I think they have more to do with Oscar not uploading on time. Shes the one that has to deal with all their little minions constantly asking where the vlog is so she makes promises that he can't keep. I think that's why they decided to change roles for a week bc he was probably telling how "difficult" his job is and how it takes him 8 hours to edit every night. If that vlog takes him longer than 3 hrs to edit, he's doing something wrong. Kyra and those kids deserve so much better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

That concerns me that there are holes like that in their apartment and I'm sure it's from them fighting. On the other hand, what a GREAT way to treat your RENTAL. I'm sure their landlord is going to love them considering those apartments were built less than 5 years ago.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Lunalu12 wrote:Here's a screenshot
Wow... I can imagine him getting so pissed off about something while being stressed and editing that he punched the wall... This is the second hole they have and theyve mentioned he liked to fight..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Y'all her eyes are SO bugged out. I hope she's okay!
[SMIRKING FACE][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Lunalu12 wrote:Here's a screenshot
This worries me.

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

So two holes in their apartment?? Okay that's not normal at all. He treats her like shit on the vlogs, can't imagine what it's like when the camera's turned off. The sad part is that she probably thinks it's nothing and that Oscar still treats her great and probably doesn't hit HER directly so it's fine. Kyra, girl, run...
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I was okay passing off the first hole in the bathroom as an accident, but there is no excuse for another hole. Wtf. No argument should escalate so far that you feel the need to punch something to release your anger.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

teddyandmommy wrote:I was okay passing off the first hole in the bathroom as an accident, but there is no excuse for another hole. Wtf. No argument should escalate so far that you feel the need to punch something to release your anger.

The sad part is that there is no way that it's from something else. That is fist sized just like the one in the bathroom. I feel like Oscar has so much energy that he would be the one that needs to release it somehow. He used to be a boxer and that's probably the one way he can deal with being frustrated. Go back to the gym Oscar! Get into boxing lessons! Something!!

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

So I had this friend. Her husband is into MMA fighting, but Before he got into it he would punch holes in their walls all the time. Any argument or fight would lead to another hole. Now that he's channeling that energy and anger into MMA he's not punching holes in walls anymore. That I know of... I haven't spoken to her in a good while, but I remember she would text me freaking out because of how angry he would get. She would justify the crap out of those holes though. At least it's the wall and not her face type shit. If that's what's going with Oscar then Kyra needs to grab those babies and get the hell out of there.

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

teddyandmommy wrote:I was okay passing off the first hole in the bathroom as an accident, but there is no excuse for another hole. Wtf. No argument should escalate so far that you feel the need to punch something to release your anger.

Yes punching holes in walls is not good, but it happens. I have holes in my wall from having terrible arguments with my husband, and he punches walls or doors as well. Its just a way of releasing anger for some people ( My husband and i is no way abusive at all) we just get so much anger that thats the only way to release it while having really bad arguments. Doesnt mean i dont love my husband or he doesnt love me. Not everyones relationship is the same everyone argues differently and releases their anger differently lol. But if they are going to be youtubers and vlog, they need to make sure they cover it up better, because its obvious what it is lol and eventually their buh buddies are gonna notice and ask lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

greeneyes21 wrote:

Yes punching holes in walls is not good, but it happens. I have holes in my wall from having terrible arguments with my husband, and he punches walls or doors as well. Its just a way of releasing anger for some people ( My husband and i is no way abusive at all) we just get so much anger that thats the only way to release it while having really bad arguments. Doesnt mean i dont love my husband or he doesnt love me. Not everyones relationship is the same everyone argues differently and releases their anger differently lol. But if they are going to be youtubers and vlog, they need to make sure they cover it up better, because its obvious what it is lol and eventually their buh buddies are gonna notice and ask lol

Also wanted to add, its not everytime we would have an argument, it would only happen sometimes with bad arguments, and i was the one most of the time with the bad temper because im pregnant and yeah everything made me see red lmao
But now its way better, and we rarely fight anymore. Just wanted to clear that up lol anyways back to the thread [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Once again, Oscar and Levi eat at Subway while Kyra doesn't get to eat. He knows she hates Subway and he seems to go there so often. I wonder if he goes and lets her eat somewhere after or she just does without. He is so selfish and immature and this is one of the many ways it shows. Neither my husband or I would constantly eat where the other one hates and sits there or sits in the car like she has had to before with the baby, while he or I ate a meal. Yes there is compromise and you go somewhere that the other likes and you don't but it's too many times to count.
I died laughing when she mentioned his chapped lips. :D
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

KaterTot wrote:Once again, Oscar and Levi eat at Subway while Kyra doesn't get to eat. He knows she hates Subway and he seems to go there so often. I wonder if he goes and lets her eat somewhere after or she just does without. He is so selfish and immature and this is one of the many ways it shows. Neither my husband or I would constantly eat where the other one hates and sits there or sits in the car like she has had to before with the baby, while he or I ate a meal. Yes there is compromise and you go somewhere that the other likes and you don't but it's too many times to count.
I died laughing when she mentioned his chapped lips. :D
I wonder why she didnt get a salad bowl though? Salad is salad.. I dont think Subway is bad but they only stopped there because it was right next to jiffy lube. I dont think Oscar did it to be mean this time. I hope she stopped somewhere else and got dinner.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I hate to think this but does anyone else think she's in an extremely abusive relationship?

I remember once in a YouNow she used to say she didn't feel like having sex but he did so she just did it
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

d4865 wrote:I hate to think this but does anyone else think she's in an extremely abusive relationship?

I remember once in a YouNow she used to say she didn't feel like having sex but he did so she just did it
It wouldn't surprise me especially after another hole in the wall, and in that tiny apt I bet the kids hear everything poor babies!

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

greeneyes21 wrote:

Um, no. There is nothing about punching or acting violently as a response to anger that is normal or healthy. Full stop.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

d4865 wrote:I hate to think this but does anyone else think she's in an extremely abusive relationship?

Whoa, really? Did she say he'd get mad otherwise or something?
That seems like a very private thing to share eith so many people. Maybe she is tired of holding all of it in and needs someone to vent to.

One thing i do notice is that shes always defending him. Women in abusive relationships do that. "Dont say you like me more than Oscar" "Oscar is busy editing thats why he doesnt clean" "Its ok Oscar takes Levi on the boosted board" "Oscar is just kidding when hes mean to me you guys!" Etc..

Some women love a challenge and maybe the fact that Oscar insults her and treats her badly makes her want to fight for him even more.

Id love to know what really goes on behind the vlogs!
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

That happens in a lot of relationships where there are young children. That doesn't necessarily scream abuse. But yes I do think she's in an abusive relationship due to other reasons.

Return to “OKBaby”