JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

berrybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by berrybitch »

snarkyblonde wrote:
twomommies wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:"FALSE ADVERTISING." Recap

Jess shows off the new oven they got and explains how they're upgrading their appliances (funny enough her oven looks like the one I just got haha)
Apparently the last thing they're upgrading is the dishwasher. Chris says they're getting a new mommy. Jess corrects him and says "a silver mommy." This is all while Kyson is in the kitchen with them asking questions.
There's a mess left over from where the previous owners took the oven, including a spatula that isn't theirs, a Skittle Kyson wants to eat, a baby toy, and spiderwebs.
Jess and Kaden say good morning
It's spring break for Caden, Tommy, and Lilia, but not the twins (their spring break was when they went to Legoland)
Chris took Tommy, Caden, and Landen to meet Oma (his mom) and do some stuff
Jess doesn't know what she and the girls are going to do while Kyson and Kaden are in school. Lilia reminds her of her dentist appointment (lol), just a 6 month checkup.
Lilia shows off her outfit from Costco
Chris vlogs the boys in the backseat and explains they are going to Target with his mom so she can buy Caden and Tommy clothes, since his dad used to do it. He plans on sending the clothes back with the boys to Ashley's so they can wear them (good idea).
Jess, Lilia, and Addie go to get Lilia some Skechers. She's apparently size 13 (!!!!!). They go on about how the advertising says they're softer and kids can jump higher (gotta love ads). Lilia comes to a somewhat sad realization about false advertising.
Chris again - couldn't find pants for Caden, so off to the mall they go.
Lilia finds shoes she likes and Addie looks at more shoes. Jess tells Lilia Addie wears a size 2 shoe. "She used to wear a 2 diaper but now she wears a 3!"
Everyone is home now, briefly. Tommy waves to the camera from outside the car. Lilia goes to brush her teeth before her dentist appointment.
Quick shot of Lilia's appointment. Apparently no cavities. Lilia wonders what the bad news is since Jess said no cavities was good news.
Jess talks about their plans for the evening - baseball for Kyson and Kaden (Chris is taking the other kids to that) and then going to the park with Mimi because she's on spring break.
Jess talks about her cousin (actually her SIL) visiting from Arizona and accidentally hits her funny bone. She explains the concept of a funny bone to Lilia who - as expected - tries intentionally to hit her funny bone.
Jess gets a call from Chris (not filmed) asking if there really was practice. Jess checks her email (not filmed) and sees practice was canceled.
Jess puts Addie side by side with a 16 month old in her family and they're practically the same size.
The kids flipping on bars. Jess does a flip and the kids cheer.
Sped up park footage, Chris loving on Addie, various shots of kids playing while music plays. Sliding down slides, playing with Frisbees, etc.
Over to Mimi's, Ben plays with fire "because he's a fireman." Everyone talks around a fire pit and Mimi reads stories.
End of vlog
Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
Woah what the hell? Fuck her for saying that. Especially considering she makes no attempt to feed her children healthy meals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Ok I rewatched to be sure. I can't tell if she's saying maybe or hopefully. But it's "maybe/hopefully when she walks, she'll like, shed some of this". It's around 9:25.

Either way, it pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

berrybitch wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
twomommies wrote: Is it healthy for a 4 month old to be the size of a 16 month old? Sorry, I'm only a cat Mom so I am so confused on if it's healthy for a 4 month old to be what my sister and I weighed at a year.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
It's fine. My son is a chunk too. I also was concerned but his doctor said it's completely fine for BF babies and there is such a range. What drives me nuts is Jess constantly calling her chubby, she even grabbed Addie's belly and said "hopefully she sheds some of this". That's how body image issues start...ugh. I get that she's just a baby, but her other kids are listening, and it's just a bad habit to start.
Woah what the hell? Fuck her for saying that. Especially considering she makes no attempt to feed her children healthy meals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Also especially because she eats Taco Bell all the damn time, essentially breastfeeding her kid with it.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

snarkyblonde wrote:Ok I rewatched to be sure. I can't tell if she's saying maybe or hopefully. But it's "maybe/hopefully when she walks, she'll like, shed some of this". It's around 9:25.

Either way, it pisses me off.

That is awful! As someone who struggled with how her body looked, I really find it disturbing that she's implementing the idea that Addie HAS to be skinny. I struggled for years because I was called fat by family members when I was 12-13 years old, and it took 10 years before I finally accepted my body as is. I'll skip the details of things that I did because I'm not sure how appropriate it will be, but I would really hate if Addie went down the same path I did because Jess is so obsessed with her daughter (who is an INFANT and doesn't have any control of her diet at all) being skinny. Heck, she called Lilia "chunks" when she was a baby too!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
darlingbadwolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by darlingbadwolf »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 745584.jpg[/img]
Ad I just got on here

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

It kind of hurts to give Chris props, but I have to when it comes to letting T and C take the clothes home. I've seen so many times where what dad buys stays at dads house, and what mom buys stays at her house.

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

nicoleojo wrote:It kind of hurts to give Chris props, but I have to when it comes to letting T and C take the clothes home. I've seen so many times where what dad buys stays at dads house, and what mom buys stays at her house.

Hit send too soon. But it's really sad when parents can't put differences aside for the kids, and at least Chris isn't being selfish about the clothes.

ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

I seriously wish someone could dig up some dirt on Amber's REAL opinion on Messica. I'm not buying the fact that she is sooooo cool and adoring to her fiances baby mama that she wanted her as a bridesmaid in her wedding and spends her free time with her and her pack of kids. I wonder what conversations Gabe and Amber have had about her. Maybe the two of them are just trying to play nice in fear that Jessica will "portray her own context" and make it extremely difficult for him to see lilia. I wouldn't put it past Mess to be throwing out the back handed compliments and disses towards Gabe if he pisses her off.

socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

nicoleojo wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:It kind of hurts to give Chris props, but I have to when it comes to letting T and C take the clothes home. I've seen so many times where what dad buys stays at dads house, and what mom buys stays at her house.

Hit send too soon. But it's really sad when parents can't put differences aside for the kids, and at least Chris isn't being selfish about the clothes.

To be honest we do the whole "what we buy stays at our house" thing with my boyfriends daughter. Although our situation is different because we have her 50/50. We always buy her nice clothes and when ever we send them to her moms we never see them again. And when ever her mom sends her back to us she is always dressed in clothing that is two sizes too small.

I think it made the most sense for Chris to send the clothes with T&C's mom because they would get the most use there considering she has them most of the time.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

I'm gonna ask this question because I've been wanting to know. I thought Tommy and Caden weren't allowed to be on YT. Like it was court ordered and everything. What happened with that?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Might be nitpicky but why did Landen have to go with Chris, t & c to see his mom? It would have been nice for them to have some time to bond without having to watch a 3yo. And I find it dumb that he still says "big Caden" when little kaden isn't around.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nicoleojo wrote:

I thought it was good too that he wasn't petty about the clothes, but it felt a little off that he felt the need to share that info. Like he was fishing for compliments about what a great dad he is
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:

I thought it was good too that he wasn't petty about the clothes, but it felt a little off that he felt the need to share that info. Like he was fishing for compliments about what a great dad he is
I'm not in that situation, but to me, it just makes sense that he'd send their clothes home with them. He won't see them again for another month, if not longer. It'd be a waste of money to buy them stuff otherwise

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

storeynyx wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
nicoleojo wrote: Hit send too soon. But it's really sad when parents can't put differences aside for the kids, and at least Chris isn't being selfish about the clothes.

I'm not in that situation, but to me, it just makes sense that he'd send their clothes home with them. He won't see them again for another month, if not longer. It'd be a waste of money to buy them stuff otherwise

Trust me some guys are super petty to their exes and don't even think about what a waste not sending the clothes would be. My nieces dad is like that. Sees her once a month of even and only buys her things for his house until he moved and had send all her clothes to our house when it was convenient for himImageImage

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Jesssss admitted AdSense's hair is blonde.

But then had to follow that up with "but it's red when it's wet so who knows"

Everyone Jess. Everyone knows Addddddelllllynnnnnnnnnn has blonde hair.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

pianogossiper wrote:Jesssss admitted AdSense's hair is blonde.

It's both hilarious and depressing watching her desperately clutching at straws. Guess what Jess? My strawberry blonde hair is brown when it's wet, but that doesn't make me a brunette...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

"If she won't take a bottle, I don't know what I'm going to do about going back to school"

I get that some babies just will not take a bottle but I'm not sure if this is just an excuse to not be able to go back to school

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

What to take from this picture: Birth control. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 646d9f.jpg[/img]

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Is she talking about when she's going back to school? Jesss already talked about pumping and bottles and was out drinking and partying when Adrev was a newborn FFS, so i call BS on her not taking a bottle. Even if it were the case it won't even be relevant after summer because Adrev will be on solids. Speaking of which, all babies gain weight and grow most rapidly during the first 6 months. Once on solids and mobile all babies gain a lot slower and some even lose weight, then comes the toddler fussy stage and toddlers gain so little weight compared to during their first year etc. The fat belly comment from Jess just shows her own insecurity, there's nothing unusual about Adrev.
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

pianogossiper wrote:Jesssss admitted AdSense's hair is blonde.

Best part is that she HAD to say that, while she was pregnant, "she had always assumed the baby was going to be blonde". Even if her precious little princess is not a redhead like she hoped, and remarked in every video until now, Jesssss knew Eddy's hair were blonde all along. Because reasons.

Return to “JesssFam”