True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by tintin15 »

twomommies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
PunkyB wrote:Going back to the unicorn drink from Starbucks. And in regards to Bryan possibly being bi. Well this is apparently the bisexual flag https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_pride_flag
Buying and or drinking a drink does not define ones sexual preference. No matter what fucking color it is. Move along with this bullshit. :roll:
Unless the drink is made from penises, it doesn't define his sexual preference

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
If he ever drinks a penis frappe, I'm gonna be way more worried that he may be a closeted cannibal than I will be worried that he's a closeted gay Image

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I thought it tasted good but I didn't sleep much that night. Then talked about it the next day made my stomach turn. LOL. Too much sugar
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Bryan got his "cool" haircut for the gay flag pancake special - I have a feeling his barber told him to stop filming in there since he's so weird hahaha that haircut is getting uglier every time he gets it! The minute the vlog started Finn hit one of the kids with a toy and Missy didn't even say anything! Ellie and Jared were hugging non-stop, what was that? hahahaha the kids were "trapped" in the trampoline (according to the BigBryBird) Missy went to check on her chickens but was on her phone the entire time!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Carl and Jingers family is now at DB house too along with E &J....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KV86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KV86 »

He seriously needs to change his hairstyle. For his age it's starting to get embarrassing and it makes his head look bigger....reminds me of a pineapple.

He would look so much better with a hairstyle that compliments his face shape.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

KV86 wrote:He seriously needs to change his hairstyle. For his age it's starting to get embarrassing and it makes his head look bigger....reminds me of a pineapple.

I feel like literally any other haircut would be more flattering

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

MandyJ wrote:
KV86 wrote:He seriously needs to change his hairstyle. For his age it's starting to get embarrassing and it makes his head look bigger....reminds me of a pineapple.

I could see him with this one, maybe just slightly shorter: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 03f8b1.jpg
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

loopdeloop wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

I could see him with this one, maybe just slightly shorter: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 03f8b1.jpg
Man, that would be a vast improvement! I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what hairstyle WOULD be flattering? and was having a hard time coming up with one -- but this one would work. I looked back at their early vlogs to see what he had going, and his hair wasn't exactly great but it was so much better than it is now.

I wonder why he thinks the pineapple look is a good one? I think it's a hairstyle that looks completely ridiculous on EVERYONE who has it, but on him it is particularly unfortunate looking. I imagine he thinks the height elongates his face? How does he not see that it doesn't work? It's like people who dress only in ill-fitting, baggy black clothes because they think it will be slimming.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i am beyond shocked he never went for a man bun back when they were considered cool.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

His current cut looks a lot like Corbin's from Steps to Wander - and it looks equally terrible on both. I think they go to trendy hair stylists and ask for the "coolest cut" even if it looks AWFUL!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

All the emo guys I know grew up to look like lumberjack men.. what happened to Bryan?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:His current cut looks a lot like Corbin's from Steps to Wander - and it looks equally terrible on both. I think they go to trendy hair stylists and ask for the "coolest cut" even if it looks AWFUL!
He goes to the same hairdresser all the time. The hairdresser's girlfriend's mom was on here before. I don't know why he doesn't suggest another cut. When I have asked for cuts that didn't work with my hair or face shape, hairdressers have always managed to say "Another cut would be more flattering", or "That just won't work with your hair texture". He has managed to surround himself with people who will NOT nay say him! It's disgusting. Wouldn't Missy even tell him that cut looks awful?
On a similar note, Andrew from SlyFox got a cut like this, long on top and short on the sides, and it looks like a toupee or extensions. It's really weird.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tintin15 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Buying and or drinking a drink does not define ones sexual preference. No matter what fucking color it is. Move along with this bullshit. :roll:

If he ever drinks a penis frappe, I'm gonna be way more worried that he may be a closeted cannibal than I will be worried that he's a closeted gay Image

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Doesn't have to be actual ones, there are penis mints out there! Lol

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Bryan got his "cool" haircut for the gay flag pancake special - I have a feeling his barber told him to stop filming in there since he's so weird hahaha that haircut is getting uglier every time he gets it! The minute the vlog started Finn hit one of the kids with a toy and Missy didn't even say anything! Ellie and Jared were hugging non-stop, what was that? hahahaha the kids were "trapped" in the trampoline (according to the BigBryBird) Missy went to check on her chickens but was on her phone the entire time!
That's because his face looks bigger each time he gets it. I'd love to see their sodium and sugar intake written down

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Do they have two dishwashers??
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

Is it bad how irritated I am that M decided not to bring Ollie to Bailey's birthday? I get they were entertaining Jared and Ellie, but he could have gone for an hour at least. Bailey looked and sounded disappointed that Ollie wasn't there.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

shortstop wrote:Do they have two dishwashers??
Just one. The other thing is a garbage compactor I think.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:His current cut looks a lot like Corbin's from Steps to Wander - and it looks equally terrible on both. I think they go to trendy hair stylists and ask for the "coolest cut" even if it looks AWFUL!
He goes to the same hairdresser all the time. The hairdresser's girlfriend's mom was on here before. I don't know why he doesn't suggest another cut. When I have asked for cuts that didn't work with my hair or face shape, hairdressers have always managed to say "Another cut would be more flattering", or "That just won't work with your hair texture". He has managed to surround himself with people who will NOT nay say him! It's disgusting. Wouldn't Missy even tell him that cut looks awful?
On a similar note, Andrew from SlyFox got a cut like this, long on top and short on the sides, and it looks like a toupee or extensions. It's really weird.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I think it's Bc he's surrounded by yes "men". Same reason he continues with this "music career" lol
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

The color pancake thing was so annoying. You mean Bryan can sous vide every type of meat but he cant make purple out of food coloring? Go back to 1st grade art class dude.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

twomommies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
PunkyB wrote:Going back to the unicorn drink from Starbucks. And in regards to Bryan possibly being bi. Well this is apparently the bisexual flag https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_pride_flag
Buying and or drinking a drink does not define ones sexual preference. No matter what fucking color it is. Move along with this bullshit. :roll:

Wouldn't that just make him a cannibal?

Return to “Daily Bumps”