E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by littlebaby »

I hope Jackson doesn't act out when their third baby comes. Then again, he's already used to it, so maybe Calvin's the one they should be worried about. And his personality is much less calm and sweet than Jackson's, so his attention-seeking around age 3 when a new baby comes (apparently) will be a nice shock to Ellie. Her sweet little Cal might turn into a monster when the baby takes the attention away from him. Good luck Ellie! Don't bother asking Jackson for help, he's already clocked out of your nonsense.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Today's click bait title worked...Image Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... e39e04.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 015264.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Yay I can't wait for the tears and the long talks about their infertility struggles when they find out she's not pregnant in two weeks. /s
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

bffb3 wrote:Yay I can't wait for the tears and the long talks about their infertility struggles when they find out she's not pregnant in two weeks. /s
she says she's 4dpo in today's vlog, so depending on how long her luteal phase is (does she even know what that is? :P)... we should brace ourselves for a kitchen floor meltdown™ in around 10 days.

or for her to become even more of a pompous ass because she's pregnant and therefore, #winning
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

bffb3 wrote:Yay I can't wait for the tears and the long talks about their infertility struggles when they find out she's not pregnant in two weeks. /s
Honestly, they're coming across as mentally unstable in the last couple of weeks regards attempting their pre announcing of a non pregnancy.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Omg Ellie bragging about the fucking rolls, just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

kljo81 wrote:Um Ellie had so little meat on her plate because Bryan barely made any. Why did he think that would feel three families?!
I got the feeling Carl and his three boys WEREN'T actually invited over for dinner, but they just showed up around dinnertime. It didn't seem like they had enough food - except 1000 damn rolls - for anyone.

I think it was Bryan who said they were putting the boys to bed early so the four of them could enjoy a quiet dinner for their last night together. Then - BOOM! - Carl and his kids were suddenly there.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Jared: (paraphrased) It's interesting to wonder how many symptoms you are acknowledging just because you are thinking about pregnancy. Do you know what I mean?
Ellie: No...no.
Jared: You don't think so?
Ellie: No.

She is really sure she's going to get pregnant.

Personal: My husband and I tried IUI a few times and it never worked. I tried twice where we had a great sperm count, thick lining, and 2 follicles that ovulated. It didn't work though. But she's sure she's going to get pregnant just because an ovulation test told her she had a surge lol.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

And there are no symptoms going on at 4 dpo. There's websites that list what women feel at each day, but you can feel those whether you conceived or not. She doesn't even know that she's 4 dpo unless she's temping or has been monitored every day. HCG doesn't start building until implantation and even then, most true pregnancy symptoms don't show up until 6-8 weeks at the earliest. Progesterone continues to rise during the 2ww and mimicks a lot of HCG symptoms. That's whether you conceived or not. When it drops, then you get a period. If implantation occurs, the corpus luteum continues to make progesterone.

The more you know...
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Cgl33 wrote:Jared: (paraphrased) It's interesting to wonder how many symptoms you are acknowledging just because you are thinking about pregnancy. Do you know what I mean?
Ellie: No...no.
Jared: You don't think so?
Ellie: No.

She is really sure she's going to get pregnant.

Personal: My husband and I tried IUI a few times and it never worked. I tried twice where we had a great sperm count, thick lining, and 2 follicles that ovulated. It didn't work though. But she's sure she's going to get pregnant just because an ovulation test told her she had a surge lol.
What Jared mentioned today had already crossed my mind when she said the other day at Disney that her back was hurting. "Oh God, she's ovulating and her back is hurting so she thinks she's pregnant."
tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

I get it they are trying but i wish they would quit using thumbnails and titles that make us think she's actually pregnant. Then we watch the video and its about their freaking fence being put it. Come on

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So for at least the next ten days, every twinge or feeling of queasiness is going to be blown up into a possible pregnancy symptom.
And the minions will eat it up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So for at least the next ten days, every twinge or feeling of queasiness is going to be blown up into a possible pregnancy symptom.
And the minions will eat it up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
and this will continue every cycle until they do conceive.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If she actually gets pregnant this cycle I swear....

But they are definitely leaving out the information that they are probably on Femara and Progesterone already. No way they are trying this hard and she doesn't have that Progesterone script. She was super concerned about getting it ASAP once she discovered she was pregnant with Calvin.

And if she carries in about pregnancy symptoms, and decides she's had a chemical pregnancy because she was so sure she was pregnant I wouldn't be at all surprised . She loves the attention so much I wouldn't be surprised to find her somehow turning a failed TTC month into a miscarriage.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

have you guys heard? they've renovated the 'hello room' for when baby girl mecham arrives in 9 months..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So if she is pregnant, will they stop going about how they struggled with infertility? I mean, yes she took femera to get pregnant with Jackson, but I wonder if she would have gotten pregnant on her own, but was impatient. I mean, I don't really see what she went through as infertility issues.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I actually had to laugh at Ellie talking about 'pregnancy symptoms' two days after having a peak because I legit feel all those symptoms and I'm in no way shape or for pregnant.
I mean, girl. Educate yoself.

Funny thing is they had that positive test, probably had sex right after and haven't had sex since.
you can call me kath.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

HelloSweetie wrote:If she actually gets pregnant this cycle I swear....

But they are definitely leaving out the information that they are probably on Femara and Progesterone already. No way they are trying this hard and she doesn't have that Progesterone script. She was super concerned about getting it ASAP once she discovered she was pregnant with Calvin.

And if she carries in about pregnancy symptoms, and decides she's had a chemical pregnancy because she was so sure she was pregnant I wouldn't be at all surprised . She loves the attention so much I wouldn't be surprised to find her somehow turning a failed TTC month into a miscarriage.

If she we're on Femara, wouldn't she have to go to ultrasounds to check the lining and the size of the follicles etc.? I think that they would have wanted to film those visits.. and I remember that her doctor said that if she doesn't have her period in 2-3 months then they would give her a check-up or something. That was after she had the IUD out.

I really believe, that Ellie just thinks she is "healed" and will conceive easily and without any drugs or hormones. And I also said earlier, that if she doesn't get pregnant this month she/Jared will say something like "we lost this baby" and will be soooo sad. And of course she is having pregnancy symptoms to get the minions, who don't know anything about pregnancy, excited... *sigh*

But if she really like decides that it must have been a chemical pregnancy and says she had a miscarriage etc. that would be a sick sick thing to do! I hope she doesn't do anything like that, but I'm so afraid that they are totally going to mess everything up :S
tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

actuallydear wrote:have you guys heard? they've renovated the 'hello room' for when baby girl mecham arrives in 9 months..
Thats terrible but still lmafo! Image

Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

I really don't want to come to her defence because I feel the same way like you about their "infertility" and the way they are promoting their non existing 3rd child or pregnancy.
But when we decided to try to get pregnant last September I knew and felt when I was ovulating. We were on vacation and just a couple of days after ovulating I seriously had symptoms I never had before. I obviously never thought I'd get pregnant the first month of trying, but I really just felt that I was pregnant around 4 days after ovulating...
The odd thing is though, that I wouldn't believe women who wrote something like that in forums.. But I really just knew I was pregnant a couple of days later.. and I tested positive around 4 days before I would have started my period.
Could have been a coincidence and luck... though I NEVER would have told that anyone besides my husband. And even that I was unsure about because why get someone's hopes up if there is almost no chance what you're feeling is true

Return to “Ellie and Jared”