OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

5678Jade
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by 5678Jade »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:That's embarrassing.

Anybody think Kyra has plans to be like Jess? Just pop out a bunch of kids back to back and vlog it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've thought the same thing. She's been watching her for quite some time now so I wouldn't be surprised.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

I don't see their relationship lasting long.With no high school diploma and if YouTube ends what is she gonna do?
It's always nice to have an educated and experienced mother who's seen real world than ignorant, unmotivated mother who loves to spend time with 12year old virtual friends.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Im curious why people think they are so responsible and saving sooo much money. I dont doubt that they were saving as much as they could when they made that budget video. And they must have saved some to be able to get a car and house.

But I read all the time here that they barely spend any money and might be buying things outright. Kyra always has new clothes and accessories on snapchat, and when they moved she dropped a heap on essential oils and shit. I dont see the frugal, wont spend a dime couple everyone else sees.
I'm assuming they have a lot of disposable income at the moment even after bills are paid and money is tucked away. That's what I'm hoping at least.
5678Jade wrote:

Anybody think Kyra has plans to be like Jess? Just pop out a bunch of kids back to back and vlog it.

I've thought the same thing. She's been watching her for quite some time now so I wouldn't be surprised.

She seems so eager for that third baby already.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Anybody keeping up with kyra's snapchat? any ideas with where they're going? My guess is LA. Maybe Montana?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

dnbunny wrote:Anybody keeping up with kyra's snapchat? any ideas with where they're going? My guess is LA. Maybe Montana?

I thought she said no to LA. Probably is Montana. The grandparents and her mom/brother haven't seen Alaya yet.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

OT: I don't follow jess but had her graduation video pop up on my recommendation. Has she graduated school/college? Or was it like Kyra's graduation?
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by RottieMama »

He's an idiot! No one cares about your stupid driving montages!! They only care about your DAILY vlogs being upload DAILY!! They're still diving so I agree with everyone else, they're probably going to Montana. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8a19bd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

They seemed to be growing a lot faster for awhile there, it seemed like they'd reach 1 million subs in no time, but it feels like they have been stuck in the 900,000s for so long! How hard is it to upload on time or switch to Monday, Wednesday, Friday videos? They obviously need to change something because they are clearly struggling with what they are trying to do now! I honestly can't even tell if they are supposed to be daily vloggers at this point, their upload schedule is too chaotic to keep track of.

Also, why are they keeping it a secret where they are going? Is it for privacy reasons or...?
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Just saw her snaps of cute baby Alaya, however Kyra seemed passive aggressive in her commentary. "Yes I'm pantsless because daddy decided to spill gasoline on mommy." ..... wut
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why does everyone keep fussing about a GED? It's as insignificant as a high school diploma. If she wanted a job, she could get one. Even college degrees don't guarantee anything anymore. I know a few older friends in their late 30's and 40's who were SAHMs and when their kids grew up they couldn't find a job in their field and they had a degree. They both had to go back to school. If Kyra wants to be a SAHM til the kids are 10 or 12 then there's no reason for her to waste money on a degree that's gonna collect dust. If she wanted to be a working mother, that's a different story. Oscar tho does more harm than good at home. He should go back to working. Kyra would be happier I feel.

It matters because not only does she have no qualifications, she has no work experience either. If Oscar died she would be on her own with nothing, and her family hundreds of miles away. She'd have enough money to get by for a short period but eventually she would need to get a job and if by some miracle she managed to get one with her zero work experience, it would a very low paid job. Not enough to keep up their lifestyle and probably not enough to bring up two kids. Yes people do manage to live on shoestring budgets but let's face it, it isn't fair to the kids. She doesn't need to go to university - university if overrated. But she does need something because right now, she's 100% dependent on YouTube with nothing to fall back on. That life may be fun if you're young and alone but she has kids that come first.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

How can they be so nonchalant at a gas station parking lot at 1 am with the car doors open??? They should have filled gas way earlier in night. Maybe its because I grew up in the hood, but I would be terrified of being held up at gun point or something. She should have kept the kids in the car seats in case they needed to drive off asap... Why not stop at a more populated place like a 24 hr walmart to get snacks and give the kids a break from the car seats instead??? SUPER careless!!
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Whateverumean wrote:

OT: I don't follow jess but had her graduation video pop up on my recommendation. Has she graduated school/college? Or was it like Kyra's graduation?
Jess graduated from high school and she has an an associate degree. So, I wouldn't compare her to to Kyra, who didn't even finish high school!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Annavi04 wrote:How can they be so nonchalant at a gas station parking lot at 1 am with the car doors open??? They should have filled gas way earlier in night. Maybe its because I grew up in the hood, but I would be terrified of being held up at gun point or something. She should have kept the kids in the car seats in case they needed to drive off asap... Why not stop at a more populated place like a 24 hr walmart to get snacks and give the kids a break from the car seats instead??? SUPER careless!!
Idk that seems super paranoid lol. Im always cautious to an extent but I never think about keeping my lods in their carseats incase I have to drive away fast, I guess if I were in an area that scared me I would be much more careful.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:How can they be so nonchalant at a gas station parking lot at 1 am with the car doors open??? They should have filled gas way earlier in night. Maybe its because I grew up in the hood, but I would be terrified of being held up at gun point or something. She should have kept the kids in the car seats in case they needed to drive off asap... Why not stop at a more populated place like a 24 hr walmart to get snacks and give the kids a break from the car seats instead??? SUPER careless!!
Idk that seems super paranoid lol. Im always cautious to an extent but I never think about keeping my lods in their carseats incase I have to drive away fast, I guess if I were in an area that scared me I would be much more careful.
We probably just grew up in VERRRYY different places. My mom got held up at gunpoint while ordering at a food truck around 10pm. My uncle and cousin got held up at gun point in their own driveway. My mother in law got held up in a parking lot in the afternoon while waiting in the car for her husband. I am very vigilant and try to be super careful anywhere I am. I even carry pepper spray on my key chain.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Being a stay at home mom although you would want to be isn't always an option for some people.. if YouTube fell off the earth and they lost their " jobs" then what would they do? Oscar couldn't just go out and get a job making what he was before to support his new house, family and kyra.. she would obviously have to go find a job too, I think it's always a wise choice to have some sort of background before you make that decision because you have no clue what could happen.. I'm in college right now getting my degree, I plan on working 5 years after school and getting experience in my field, and then working from home, and then becoming a stay at home mom, if allowed, but at least I'll have a degree when my kids are both in school full time and I can get a job later on!

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why does everyone keep fussing about a GED? It's as insignificant as a high school diploma. If she wanted a job, she could get one. Even college degrees don't guarantee anything anymore. I know a few older friends in their late 30's and 40's who were SAHMs and when their kids grew up they couldn't find a job in their field and they had a degree. They both had to go back to school. If Kyra wants to be a SAHM til the kids are 10 or 12 then there's no reason for her to waste money on a degree that's gonna collect dust. If she wanted to be a working mother, that's a different story. Oscar tho does more harm than good at home. He should go back to working. Kyra would be happier I feel.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom, but she has nothing to fall back on. She can't even get a job at McDonalds without a diploma or GED. If YT ends then what? They'll have a $500,000 house and two kids and nothing to fall back on.

It always baffles me when people on here (I say people because you are definitely not the first one to say it!) say she wouldn't even be able to get a job at McDonalds without a high school diploma? Where I'm from high school kids are pretty much the ONLY people working at McDonalds. Clearly they don't have their diplomas yet. She would definitely be able to get a job though if she tried really hard. A friend of mine didn't graduate and never got her GED but she's been working ever since she left high school. Not the best paying jobs but now (after going through many low paying jobs) she works at an old age home making $16 an hour. Which is decent around here.
Not picking up for Kyra whatsoever! I'm one of those people who strongly thinks she SHOULD get her GED. Mainly because if it were me I'd probably feel embarrassed to tell my kids one day that I didn't even finish high school. And really, how can you be upset if your children come out and say they're dropping out of HS. Not much you can say about it. It's all about setting an example for your children.
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

aspynferris wrote:Just saw her snaps of cute baby Alaya, however Kyra seemed passive aggressive in her commentary. "Yes I'm pantsless because daddy decided to spill gasoline on mommy." ..... wut
I saw that. Like, why would he do that Image

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Pretty sure they are in LA considering the drive to Montana takes a full 24+ hours. From the looks of it they are already at their destination after 7-10 hours of driving
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

mamaya10 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

Jess graduated from high school and she has an an associate degree. So, I wouldn't compare her to to Kyra, who didn't even finish high school!
Yeah, she has plans to go back for her bachelors. But life is too chaotic right now. I don't know if she'll ever go back. Schooling wise she's Way farther along than Kyra.

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

wolflily23 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom, but she has nothing to fall back on. She can't even get a job at McDonalds without a diploma or GED. If YT ends then what? They'll have a $500,000 house and two kids and nothing to fall back on.

It always baffles me when people on here (I say people because you are definitely not the first one to say it!) say she wouldn't even be able to get a job at McDonalds without a high school diploma? Where I'm from high school kids are pretty much the ONLY people working at McDonalds. Clearly they don't have their diplomas yet. She would definitely be able to get a job though if she tried really hard. A friend of mine didn't graduate and never got her GED but she's been working ever since she left high school. Not the best paying jobs but now (after going through many low paying jobs) she works at an old age home making $16 an hour. Which is decent around here.
Not picking up for Kyra whatsoever! I'm one of those people who strongly thinks she SHOULD get her GED. Mainly because if it were me I'd probably feel embarrassed to tell my kids one day that I didn't even finish high school. And really, how can you be upset if your children come out and say they're dropping out of HS. Not much you can say about it. It's all about setting an example for your children.
High schoolers work at McDonald's because they have proof that they're working to get their high school diploma. As long as you have a GED/diploma, or you have proof that you're in the process of getting it then they're okay with it. Recently I was searching for jobs and most, if not all, of the ones that I found said that this was a requirement. I got a job really quick and shared that I was set to graduate in May and they were cool with that. McDonald's is one that I've always heard that you must need a GED or diploma to work there and these are employees that have told me this.

Return to “OKBaby”