2011WineMustache Part 35

wendydarling
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by wendydarling »

Holy Holy Hallelujah!! Why is she at church and the boathouse if she has to pack and move in a matter of days?? Just shows how much help she has! She is temporarily a "single mother" with a needy infant and a young child and you'd never guess she has to move her whole apartment in a few days.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I actually find Lily cute...not pretty, but cute. I'd consider Jovi (from ChanandFam) extremelly pretty. Or Lilia, she's a pretty giro imo. But I honestly don't find Aria a pretty kid at all...she does look better now than how she did as a baby, but she's average.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Kitina13 wrote:Aww it deff makes me a little sad when adults post on the internet negative things about lilys looks. I hope she doesn't come across those comments when she's older :/ I think she has turners traits but is a very cute child, I don't think I've ever seen such a genuinely sweet child before either.
I agree. To say that a child is scary is a little mean (but to each their own). Especially when a lot of her looks are due to a condition. Obviously we've come to the conclusion that Vanessa's and David's genetics just do not mix well but, bad genetics on top of a condition that affects physical appearance, poor lily just doesn't stand a chance. I think she's a cute kid but she had a really great personality and is really well behaved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao Vanessa's snap about Charlie's eye color, "pretty they are going to be brown or green". What other color do you expect them to be?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao Vanessa's snap about Charlie's eye color, "pretty they are going to be brown or green". What other color do you expect them to be? Image
Lol. What is with her obsession with his eyes anyway.. He will have her eyes and they are nothing special.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

For a girl with turners traits she's very cute, she seems to have a very sweet personality and that's probably why I like her a little more? I love well behaved kids
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao Vanessa's snap about Charlie's eye color, "pretty they are going to be brown or green". What other color do you expect them to be? Image
The filter she used on the picture makes everything blue anyways hahaha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

To be fair to Vanessa though, I think most mothers would try to downplay any of their child's features that made them look super different. There are some users on here that admitted they were a little taken aback when they first saw lily, so most kids would feel the same way. And kids can be mean so I would be afraid they would leave lily out. I would want my daughter to fit in as much as possible too.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Seriously! Like come on Vanessa, you're Hispanic with black hair (well, it's getting grayer by the day...) and dark brown eyes.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

There was something "cute" about tiny toddler Lily, I think the baby monkey look worked on her...it does not work on infant Charlie.

Are the bulging forehead veins from turners? I don't recall that being a turners thing.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

wendydarling wrote:There was something "cute" about tiny toddler Lily, I think the baby monkey look worked on her...it does not work on infant Charlie.

Are the bulging forehead veins from turners? I don't recall that being a turners thing.

I thinks that's a side effect from her growth hormone treatment.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Pingupingu2 wrote:I actually find Lily cute...not pretty, but cute. I'd consider Jovi (from ChanandFam) extremelly pretty. Or Lilia, she's a pretty giro imo. But I honestly don't find Aria a pretty kid at all...she does look better now than how she did as a baby, but she's average.
Aria deff looks way better than she did as a baby.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She is so desperate for attention...Image

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

MommaOfThree wrote:She is so desperate for attention...Image

Color me confused, but isn't getting your cycle after X amount time after birth a good thing?

It means your body is going back to normal?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:She is so desperate for attention...Image

Color me confused, but isn't getting your cycle after X amount time after birth a good thing?

It means your body is going back to normal?
Usually when you're breastfeeding you cross your fingers your period stays away the entire time you're nursing haha. It didn't come back for me with any of my kids until I stopped at 1 year PP so I felt lucky
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

it's normal to go up to a year without a period if you're breastfeeding. I remember being upset when I got mine at 2 months postpartum, but I didn't announce it to the world lol.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But if she does get her period it could be a sign how some have speculated she isn't 100% breastfeeding anymore...

Before anyone replies, yes I know you can exclusively breastfeed and still get your period, but in Vanessa's case it could be a sign that she isn't.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:But if she does get her period it could be a sign how some have speculated she isn't 100% breastfeeding anymore...

Before anyone replies, yes I know you can exclusively breastfeed and still get your period, but in Vanessa's case it could be a sign that she isn't.
Or just isn't feeding Charlie enough!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

fossilfinger wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:But if she does get her period it could be a sign how some have speculated she isn't 100% breastfeeding anymore...

Or just isn't feeding Charlie enough!
Seriously. I find it alarming that he only gained 12 ounces in a month.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I agree I don't think she's breastfeeding.

Return to “2011teenagemom”