JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The vasectomy gift basket is hilarious. I'm sure it made Chris feel better when he saw all that stuff. :D This vlog actually seemed authentic. Weird to see Jess so happy over the vasectomy, but maybe it's because she feels freedom in knowing she doesn't have to have anymore kids to trap a man and feels secure in her relationship?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Well fuck me - he's actually done it.

Do you think that's why he's been making so many jokes about Jesssss being pregnant recently? Like trying to sway her for one more before it got done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Correct me if I'm wrong but women can get their shit cut up too right? I really wanna know why they decided he was the one to go under the knife and not her. Clearly she's the one who needs to be stopped.

jmz223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jmz223 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but women can get their shit cut up too right? I really wanna know why they decided he was the one to go under the knife and not her. Clearly she's the one who needs to be stopped.

for guys it's an outpatient procedure, for girls it's major surgery. They probably figured she pushed out the kid, he can be a little uncomfortable for a couple days
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I honestly thought they'd have one or two more! But I'm glad he actually did it. I hope it doesn't affect their relationship too much if Jess desperately wants more, which I can see happening. The basket was hilarious. And I actually kind of liked this vlog, it seemed more real somehow. And the kids were cute in it.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I can tell jess is very overwhelmed with her brood recently but once addie is not a "baby" anymore she will be desperate for another one.. she does it every time!

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

snarkyblonde wrote:I like how she was making such a big deal about putting on her and chris' helmets, but most of her kids were wearing flip flops and no helmet while riding the bikes and quad. So irresponsible and reckless. I have a childhood friend who almost died on a quad, so I'm a little sensitive. But seriously - if I lived on that street, I'd be calling them in to the police non-emergency line. Maybe if addie's death scare didn't wake her up, a cop would? (We have a helmet law for minors in CA)

I feel the same as you, my husband had a skateboarding accident as a kid and would have died if not for his helmet, and when I was young a kid in my neighborhood accidentally ran into the curb with his bike and flipped straight onto his head, again saved by his helmet. None of the kids in my neighborhood wear any safety gear whatsoever and it makes me so nervous.

I almost lost it watching this vlog when Jess zoomed in on Kysons helmet hair but didn't say a thing about the fact that the front of his helmet was on the top of his head! A helmet is like a seatbelt, it only keeps you safe if you're using it properly.

FYI Jessica, if their faces hit the pavement before their helmets do, it's not on the heads correctly.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I can tell jess is very overwhelmed with her brood recently but once addie is not a "baby" anymore she will be desperate for another one.. she does it every time!

Maybe she'll get that puppy she said she wanted instead.
Itsakadoozie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsakadoozie »

What is kallys youtube?
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

julietpreston wrote:I honestly thought they'd have one or two more! But I'm glad he actually did it. I hope it doesn't affect their relationship too much if Jess desperately wants more, which I can see happening. The basket was hilarious. And I actually kind of liked this vlog, it seemed more real somehow. And the kids were cute in it.
I always thought she was sincere when she said she didn't want anymore after this, but TECHNICALLY vasectomies can be reversed if they wanted a kid that bad down the road, it's just a lot more expensive and invasive than getting one in the first place.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I could see why the vasectomy done if they were going to last forever, but I dont know if they will. Chris seems so nice to her, but I dont think Jess is super in love with him. I wonder if when the kids are older and easier to handle (they clean more, get dressed all alone, can cook a bit and shower for themselves) if Jess will no longer find Chris as "useful" and want to leave him. Maybe he'd find a woman crazy in love with him and want a child with her. I mean he only has 3. I wish them the best
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
soma31 wrote:As much as I applaud Chris for going through with it, I can't believe he's so okay with the whole world knowing about it. I guess once you marry a vlogger there's no such thing as privacy anymore lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I'm a woman but I feel like I would feel so awkward with over 444,000 people knowing details about my balls..
Same here - I'd be mortified if half a million randoms knew details about my uterus. More power to him I guess?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

A vesectomy can be reversed and you can still fall preg for a while after it is done, maybe they will still have an oopsie before his swimmers are officially done. I had a hysterectomy, had so many issues anyway so it made sense and honestly it wasn't bad at all, I drove home after my hospital stay and it was done abdominaly due to my previous c sections, doc did a bit of a tuck whilst he was at it as well which was awesome.

I think Jess has maybe eventually realised just how much it takes to look after all the kids, my gran always says it is so easy to make them its raising them thats the hard part so maybe Addie was her wake up call and she got another girl after all, maybe she would have felt differently if she had been a boy?
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I'm surprised he's actually going ahead with it but never say never about them having more kids

My brother and my old boss' daughter are proof of the fact that vasectomies don't always work

But seriously, I never thought we'd see this day lol.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but women can get their shit cut up too right? I really wanna know why they decided he was the one to go under the knife and not her. Clearly she's the one who needs to be stopped.

My husband just got snipped three weeks ago and we decided based on the fact that our insurance covered his vasectomy 100% but wouldn't cover a tubal as much.
I don't know if that is the same case with them but just a suggestion.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jess is going to regret that and be begging him for a reversal when Addie is a toddler. Hopefully they follow the rules until he gets checked. That is why most vasectomies "fail." Guys ejaculate too soon after or they don't use protection for the time you are supposed to. Also, many men never even get checked to see if they if their spent count is zero. They just assume it all worked! My husband's urologist said the stats are so skewed because of all of this. And we have so many friends and family members who didn't follow the rules and/or didn't get checked. My husband made sure he did everything exactly as he was told because he was NOT having any more babies.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Oh, she won't have a bandaid baby now and has to put actual work into her marriage, wonder how long that will work. I think since Addy is so little still and her maybe really wanting to go back to school, I think she's really on board with the whole vasectomy thing. We'll see how she feels in 1 1/2 years from now.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jess knows. Honestly I think she wanted him to get it because in her mind, if it doesn't work out with him, she can baby trap another man.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Maybe Chris sees the expense of having all these kids. His mom may have said you have the boys and now your daughter, think about the future. You know no one in Jesss' corner will say that to her.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

What was in the basket?

Return to “JesssFam”