DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

heymallie wrote:Is it bad how irritated I am that M decided not to bring Ollie to Bailey's birthday? I get they were entertaining Jared and Ellie, but he could have gone for an hour at least. Bailey looked and sounded disappointed that Ollie wasn't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was actually impressed they did not take Ollie. Two reasons, first Ollie did have a guest and Jackson would have been neglected again. Second, Ollie needs to know you can't do everything.

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Am I the only one that picked up Missy and the pot brownies for 4/20? Bryan had to get two, one for now and one for later.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

DarthMama wrote:Am I the only one that picked up Missy and the pot brownies for 4/20? Bryan had to get two, one for now and one for later.
There is no marijuana in those. LOL! It's a marketing gimmick by the restaurant.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Anyone notice how Ollie reacted to Jared grabbing his hand to keep him from getting burned on the rolls? I think he was about to hit Jared.
Also they talked about all the kids being in bed so they can have dinner without any little kids in their face (Missy's words) but then, oh look, Ollie is still up....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So O went to touch the buns with his filthy hands and Bryan doesn't say a word. Thank God Jared was there to prevent it. At what age do they think they can start educate them kids? M seemed embarrassed yesterday when she had to cover Ollie's mouth because he was doing too much.. guess what M if you discipline and educate them properly on a daily basis you won't have to go through these embarrassments.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

ewokfan11 wrote:
DarthMama wrote:Am I the only one that picked up Missy and the pot brownies for 4/20? Bryan had to get two, one for now and one for later.
There is no marijuana in those. LOL! It's a marketing gimmick by the restaurant.
Regardless. She was acting like she it was so cool they were getting "pot" brownies on 420.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Today I decided to take a peek at an old lumps video just to compare. I went back and watched the beginning of their video from 4/21/2013 and wow. I know they've changed, but sometimes I don't realize how much. This video is night and day from what they do now. They used to irk and annoy me back then, but it was mostly how stupid one of them would be or sound or the underlying entitlement they both had. Though back then their energy was upbeat & much more positive. I wrote off a lot of their behavior back then because of their ages, them seeming to be emotionally stunted because of upbringing, and neither had really lived life. Time and money has not taught them anything. They are still emotionally stunted, stupid, even more judgemental & narrow minded. Only now their awfulness shines like the north star.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Look at the excitement in Bryan's face and the irritation in Missy's......I'm just going to let you guys fill in the blanks on this one hahahah
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Look at the excitement in Bryan's face and the irritation in Missy's......I'm just going to let you guys fill in the blanks on this one hahahah
Boo! Mine just shows a broken link.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

ewokfan11 wrote:
And they are damn good! Lol

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Anyone notice how Ollie reacted to Jared grabbing his hand to keep him from getting burned on the rolls? I think he was about to hit Jared.
Also they talked about all the kids being in bed so they can have dinner without any little kids in their face (Missy's words) but then, oh look, Ollie is still up....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Jared doesn't always make the best parenting decisions but I was very impressed the way he handled Ollie.

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Holy frack he has a huge blockhead
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

thanks bryan for posting a week recap on your twitter now i dont have to sit through all your vlogs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
texasmommyof3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by texasmommyof3 »

Was watching E&j's vlog and when they are talking about their ttc journey and the wait you can see mithy lurking in the background with a jealous face on. I smell a pregnancy announcement in the near future for the lumps.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

How embarrassing that your guests have to discipline your child. Wow. Also, when Jackson got his finger hurt did anyone else assume Ollie slammed it into the chest thing they were playing in? They were playing hide and seek and next thing you know Jackson finger is hurt. I know e&j said he got it in the door, but seeing what a brat Ollie is, it wouldn't surprise me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Looked at it on another device. Ewwww! Holy no-neck, Batman!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she deserves a real pot brownie .. would probably make ttc baby girl fun... And she'd be spaced out in Ellies world lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Could their trainer train Luna not to snatch Finn's hat off his head? That's not really appropriate to let a dog get away with. She could accidentally bite or hurt him...and then there goes another pet + Finn will be a burden with a hospital trip.

It also made me kind of sad when Bryan said he hasn't seen Finn this happy in a long time. He was playing with Calvin, being a normal, happy toddler...as he should always be. Doesn't that worry them that he doesn't act so happy very often?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:Could their trainer train Luna not to snatch Finn's hat off his head? That's not really appropriate to let a dog get away with. She could accidentally bite or hurt him...and then there goes another pet + Finn will be a burden with a hospital trip.

It also made me kind of sad when Bryan said he hasn't seen Finn this happy in a long time. He was playing with Calvin, being a normal, happy toddler...as he should always be. Doesn't that worry them that he doesn't act so happy very often?
The part about Finn being so happy rubbed me the wrong way too. He's probably never that happy playing Ollie bc Ollie is probably mean as hell to him all the time. ;(
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Thanks Bryan I am going to start the healthy Cheese Quesidilla and whole milk diet ASAP! Also I didn't know crocodiles and alligators were interchangable. You lost a cool teaching moment for Ollie . What am I thinking? Y'all let him think dinosaurs are real and leave egg in your yard and every day is a party, an outing, a new toy. That kid is never going to need reality.

Return to “Daily Bumps”