JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I actually applaud Chris for this... he has 3 kids with 2 different women, he knows he doesn't need more. Jess on the other hand.... we all know why she chose not to get a tubal... if her and Chris don't last, she can find a new baby daddy and continue her blended family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't see them every splitting. I see a Chris that is very much in love with jess and accepts all of her baggage. You could tell just by the way he interacts with her family. It's so genuine and we would've never seen that with Drake. It doesn't even matter how jess feels because even though she's crazy, she's definitely not stupid. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. They've bought a house together and now he's getting snippity snipped so I think they'll last several more years.

I don't see how she could possibly want anymore kids. This last pregnancy drained the life out of her and she is completely spent already with the ones she has and it will only get more crazy from here on out. The kids don't get easier just because their older. Their after school activities will get more demanding and their school work will get harder. And addie is just starting out. I think she's honestly done. I'm not sure chris is honestly but if they split then 3 kids is a lot to pay child support for so maybe he took that into account.

And when she mentioned going back to school soon, I assume she meant in the fall. I think that would be a great time honestly. The twins are going into kindergarten so they will be on the same schedule as Lillia. Landen will be in preschool too so she will just need to find something to do with addie. Who knows, maybe Chris mom could take her for a few hours. If she plans it right then she could make it work for at least part time classes. I loled at the people on here saying they wouldn't judge her for not going to school right now. Ha! Yea fucking right.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

tvobaby27 wrote:I actually applaud Chris for this... he has 3 kids with 2 different women, he knows he doesn't need more. Jess on the other hand.... we all know why she chose not to get a tubal... if her and Chris don't last, she can find a new baby daddy and continue her blended family.

I honestly think its because a vasectomy is less invasive,safer, effective, less costly and fast[er] recovery time than tubal ligation. Its the obvious choice, and most families I know who want permanent birth control have always gone with vasectomy.
It would be stupid for jess to go through an uneccesary surgery and face all those risk when chris can just lay on an exam table for 30-45 minutes.
Last edited by whattheactual on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't see them every splitting. I see a Chris that is very much in love with jess and accepts all of her baggage. You could tell just by the way he interacts with her family. It's so genuine and we would've never seen that with Drake. It doesn't even matter how jess feels because even though she's crazy, she's definitely not stupid. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. They've bought a house together and now he's getting snippity snipped so I think they'll last several more years.

I don't see how she could possibly want anymore kids. This last pregnancy drained the life out of her and she is completely spent already with the ones she has and it will only get more crazy from here on out. The kids don't get easier just because their older. Their after school activities will get more demanding and their school work will get harder. And addie is just starting out. I think she's honestly done. I'm not sure chris is honestly but if they split then 3 kids is a lot to pay child support for so maybe he took that into account.

And when she mentioned going back to school soon, I assume she meant in the fall. I think that would be a great time honestly. The twins are going into kindergarten so they will be on the same schedule as Lillia. Landen will be in preschool too so she will just need to find something to do with addie. Who knows, maybe Chris mom could take her for a few hours. If she plans it right then she could make it work for at least part time classes. I loled at the people on here saying they wouldn't judge her for not going to school right now. Ha! Yea fucking right.

Totally agree with everything you said!
Plus, i feel like if she goes through with the survery to fix her stomach that would be birth control enough for her! Those surgerys can be exspensive, depending on how necessary the insurance company finds it. Plus they are painful to recover from, so i doubt she would want to ruin all the pain she went through.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Vasectomy is way less invasive. The only reason I ended up getting my tubes tied instead of my husband getting a vasectomy is the fact that our insurance covered 100% of a tubal ligation and would only cover 50% of a vasectomy, but all insurances are different

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I just came up with a theory. Maybe Jess is ok with him having a vasectomy, because she might not want another child with him spesifically. She made that mistake with Drake, by having more than one child with him and thinking everything was wonderful and great, when it clearly wasn't, even to her viewers it was obvious. Maybe she tries to keep it on one chid per Baby-daddy.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

I hate saying anything good, but it was cute when Tommy called Jess mom and said he liked the bike. He seems to be a sweet kid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:What was in the basket?

A bunch of stuff, underwear, sour patch kids, mixed nuts, Fireball all with cutesy notes like you will need these for your nuts etc.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Doesn't it depend what kind of vasectomy Chris got?

My stepdad got a vasectomy and got told it wasn't reversible since they'd used a laser and stuff rather than just doing it the stitchy cutty way

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Looking at my old YouTube account from when I used to like Jessicas videos *shudders* and loads of them now say the video is not available? Does this mean she's deleted them or?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Also I'm the total opposite of Jess, whenever I'm at a kid's party I'm always following my kid about.. I am so anxious lol
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

pianogossiper wrote:Doesn't it depend what kind of vasectomy Chris got?

My stepdad got a vasectomy and got told it wasn't reversible since they'd used a laser and stuff rather than just doing it the stitchy cutty way

Ya I think there might be 2 ways to get it done. One is super permanent. Like they actually cut the tube where as the other one they kinda tie it off and it's easier to have it reversed. Don't quote me though.
Anyways I hope they do follow the instructions given by the dr. Take a peek at the YT "a farmhouse full". They have like 8 kids and I think 3 of them are post vasectomy.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Ya I think there might be 2 ways to get it done. One is super permanent. Like they actually cut the tube where as the other one they kinda tie it off and it's easier to have it reversed. Don't quote me though.
Anyways I hope they do follow the instructions given by the dr. Take a peek at the YT "a farmhouse full". They have like 8 kids and I think 3 of them are post vasectomy.

I maybe get 1 accidental kid after a vasectomy, but how do you fuck it up 3 times? Like....???
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

whattheactual wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I maybe get 1 accidental kid after a vasectomy, but how do you fuck it up 3 times? Like....???
They're super religious and I'm fairly certain that was why they didn't do anything about it. Or maybe they did after the first one but again it didn't take. I can't remember the exact details. But they seemed pretty happy with their post vasectomy babies so why they got one in the first place is beyond me. She's a strange gal

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:[quote="ForeverGauc01"

They're super religious and I'm fairly certain that was why they didn't do anything about it. Or maybe they did after the first one but again it didn't take. I can't remember the exact details. But they seemed pretty happy with their post vasectomy babies so why they got one in the first place is beyond me. She's a strange gal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Thats just weird. If you truly arent done having kids then why get a vasectomy?
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

When my husband got his vasectomy, the doctor said it depends on how much of the vas deferens the doctor removes. Every doctor is different. If not enough is removed, there is a slight chance of the duct being able to transfer sperm, still.
Vasectomies are reversible (though most insurances won't cover it) but his urologist said there is only about a 10% chance of being able to get pregnant.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Honestly, as much as I joke about when Jess is gonna be pregnant next, I am super relieved about the vasectomy. For the kids' sake, let's pray they follow the doctors' instructions. Those kids do NOT need another sibling. Like yeah, there is the possibility that Jess could get pregnant with another man, and yeah, Chris could possibly get it reversed. But at least this is proof that she's serious about not having another child.
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Does anyone else notice tension between jess and Chris? I mean when they are actually together. Maybe she's not so thrilled about this vasectomy. Or it's just What she wanted to have a reason to bail later.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ericauda wrote:Does anyone else notice tension between jess and Chris? I mean when they are actually together. Maybe she's not so thrilled about this vasectomy. Or it's just What she wanted to have a reason to bail later.

I kinda got the vibe it was actually chris that wasnt done having kids
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ericauda wrote:Does anyone else notice tension between jess and Chris? I mean when they are actually together. Maybe she's not so thrilled about this vasectomy. Or it's just What she wanted to have a reason to bail later.

I kinda got the vibe it was actually chris that wasnt done having kids
I'm shocked they/he are/is going through with it. Jess seems almost giddy about it in the last video. Could it be a ruse? They do have a bunch of kids between the two of them so it makes sense. But there are other not permanent options but only for Jess.

Return to “JesssFam”