I really don't think she looks good at all in that thumbnail
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I agree ^^^^^ the thumbnail isn't cute at all. Her but looks saggy and oddly shaped, it's not some perky little butt. She thinks she's hot shit.. sometimes I forget she's 23/24 or whatever.. she acts like she's 18 and at the pool to show off for the boys..

She's definitely changed. All the sexual innuendos, etc.. Maybe a midlife crisis? She probably realized "dang, I'm 24 with 2 under 2 and stress shop .. that's my life"

And yes keren, put all the onions by Landon instead of maybe taking him to the doctor? Seriously!!!
They are so stupid.. and the whole leaving Landon in a stroller cover up when it's like 80 degrees in Florida is so face! Good job! I'm so glad nobody just walked away with their stroller
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

it's so odd to me that they dont take care to protect the newborn baby with literally almost no developed immune system from getting ill. Kyra does the same thing. If jackson or khoa or keren is sick they will breathe all over each other and jackson and landon and share drinks and all that -_- . Landon has already been sick twice and this one seems REALLY bad. The poor thing was trying SO hard to breathe and you could hear his mucous plugging up his nose and him coughing and gagging on it and choking/being unable to breathe. he NEEDS to be seen by a doctor..What if he is having an allergic reaction or asthma or what if something is really wrong with him (he is coughing, sneezing, and his nasal passages sound totally clogged. That is so alarming considering little babies dont know how to breathe out of their mouth. How are they not freaking out?!
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

I normally like her outfits okay, but can we please get rid of those awful grey Humpty Dumpty shorts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ok I know I've talked about this before but damn, take the mittens off!!! It is detrimental to his sensory development to not be able to feel the world around him. Did she do the same thing to Jackson as a baby?

Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok I know I've talked about this before but damn, take the mittens off!!! It is detrimental to his sensory development to not be able to feel the world around him. Did she do the same thing to Jackson as a baby?

I literally just said this on the comments in the recent vlog. I'm waiting to get my head chewed off by the minions. Lol
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Nothankyou wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:The only reason her booty looks big is because she buys swimsuits that crawl up her buttcrack lol!
It seriously stresses me out when people leave their babys to just sit and chill in strollers or carseats. Theyre swimming, filming, having a grand ol time and anyone could have drove off with that stroller.
Not to mention they're in Florida where it's already really hot and they're leaving him in the car seatS babies are known for getting SIDS by staying in the car seat too long. He could easily overheat in there as well.

When I was 6 weeks old my mom brought me inside in the car seat and left me in it since I was sleeping. Luckily I was right next to her the entire time since she was interviewing a couple for daycare (she did home daycare) and my head flopped forward and my air circulation was cut off. My mom had to do cpr in me in the middle of the inverview. My children will never sleep in the car seat and will always have the head support thingy (if I have kids)
hakuna-matata
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hakuna-matata »

It's so frustrating to hear them talk about how concerned they are about Landon but they haven't had him checked out by a doctor.

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

They seriously need to take him in, even if it's a cold or whatever, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Her ass in that thumbnail looks like Kim Kardashians diaper ass.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Their vlog is so stupid.. they have a party when Landon is sick?! AND TAKE THOSE DAMN SOCKS OFF THAT POOR BABYS HANDS! Let him feel things and explore oh my gosh.. it's not that hard to bite his nails or clip them..

Also, you're seriously going to sit there going through reccomendations from 10year olds and up on how to care for your sick infant instead of maybe calling his freaking pediatrician?! Wth... everytime khoa said a suggestion keren goes "what really"... how stupid can you be? Open a book, use google, geez... This isn't your first baby..
Newmomma06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newmomma06 »

They are just dumb, I've been a lurker for a long time, but made an account because I can't even hate watch anymore, Karen is lazy, I mean the babyganics giveaway she was supposed to announce it 4 days ago and crickets. Probably just gave the pampers away as a gift like she did before. They use pampers brand so the partnership with babyganics is just odd to me.

Also what the actual f did she wear to khoas moms bday party I mean put some effort in Karen, that shirt and those shorts have got to go, they aren't cute like at all. I'm an Orlando local and a new mom of a 4 month little baby girl the fact that I've already taken my little babe to disney, and to disney springs, while on maternity leave and these idiots haven't even taken Jackson is just strange, there is seriously so much to do in Orlando, each town has events, dr Phillips has a bunch, they live so close to international drive, and Disney springs I don't get why they have never gone, ever this is the best time to go to Disney because it's not hot and not that many people. She rather spend her money on herself, instead of fixing the ac in jacksons room, gating the pool, bolting his doors, buying him summer pajama sets. Even Gymboree classes.. if they're so scared of cutting Landon's nails I'm sure the pediatrician would do it, I'll admit mine cut my little babes nails at her first month appointment and gave me tips on how to do it myself, and I've been doing it ever since, but Karen has no excuse this is her second kid! Landon being in the mommaroo 24/7 stresses me out, they don't interact with him at all. Just saying 'you're so cute' isn't interacting with your baby, they don't sing to him he barely has any stimulus, music, lights I mean he can't even touch his own face, he's never going to find his hands! Ugh I'm just so annoyed that these immature brats are portraying parenthood so wrong, she doesn't even give them nutrional food, it just baffles me, being a new mom and knowing how I worried about my diet, and still do since I'm nursing, and how I worry about providing the best healthiest milk for my little girl, finding recipes for baby food to make her healthy stuff meanwhile Karen is giving her boy corn dogs and muffins and day old chipotle. Just because it has lettuce in it doesn't make it healthy Karen! Ok I'm done just so much pent up annoyance
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newmomma06 wrote:They are just dumb, I've been a lurker for a long time, but made an account because I can't even hate watch anymore, Karen is lazy, I mean the babyganics giveaway she was supposed to announce it 4 days ago and crickets. Probably just gave the pampers away as a gift like she did before. They use pampers brand so the partnership with babyganics is just odd to me.

Also what the actual f did she wear to khoas moms bday party I mean put some effort in Karen, that shirt and those shorts have got to go, they aren't cute like at all. I'm an Orlando local and a new mom of a 4 month little baby girl the fact that I've already taken my little babe to disney, and to disney springs, while on maternity leave and these idiots haven't even taken Jackson is just strange, there is seriously so much to do in Orlando, each town has events, dr Phillips has a bunch, they live so close to international drive, and Disney springs I don't get why they have never gone, ever this is the best time to go to Disney because it's not hot and not that many people. She rather spend her money on herself, instead of fixing the ac in jacksons room, gating the pool, bolting his doors, buying him summer pajama sets. Even Gymboree classes.. if they're so scared of cutting Landon's nails I'm sure the pediatrician would do it, I'll admit mine cut my little babes nails at her first month appointment and gave me tips on how to do it myself, and I've been doing it ever since, but Karen has no excuse this is her second kid! Landon being in the mommaroo 24/7 stresses me out, they don't interact with him at all. Just saying 'you're so cute' isn't interacting with your baby, they don't sing to him he barely has any stimulus, music, lights I mean he can't even touch his own face, he's never going to find his hands! Ugh I'm just so annoyed that these immature brats are portraying parenthood so wrong, she doesn't even give them nutrional food, it just baffles me, being a new mom and knowing how I worried about my diet, and still do since I'm nursing, and how I worry about providing the best healthiest milk for my little girl, finding recipes for baby food to make her healthy stuff meanwhile Karen is giving her boy corn dogs and muffins and day old chipotle. Just because it has lettuce in it doesn't make it healthy Karen! Ok I'm done just so much pent up annoyance
YES totally!!! Everything you said! Keren's outfit looked like she was in pj's lol. And she wasnt wearing a bra so her nipples showed thru and the shirt was see thru. SO weird for a family party. it annoys me so much that they wont take landon into the doc. And they were putting him on his stomach while he could barely breathe wtf. I dont understand...landon has been sick for a few days and not getting better. What if he is having an asthma attack or allergic reaction or if he is sick? Why is it so hard to take him to the doctors to see what is wrong and help him breathe better?! they are ridiculous. ANd those mittens need to go. WTF is wrong with them?! Landon will not be able to feel anything or know what his hands are or what they do!
Newmomma06
Amateur
Amateur

I'm not sure if this is ok or not but I messaged babyganics, I'm an actual babyganics user and it's frustrating that we have to pay full price on these things and yet they give it away to people who don't even use it. I sent them the post about Landon being a babyganics user and said this post is a lie, they've videotaped themselves purchasing pampers, and giving away the supply you sent them. Check who your affiliates are and if they even endorse an organic, or an even healthy lifestyle because this family certainly does not
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

At the end of the vlog why was she just staring blankly at Khoa every time he said something and acting like it took her 5 minutes to understand, and then slowly responding? Does she think it's cute? Does she always do that? She is so irritating, I don't know how Khoa deals with it.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Jjsmommy wrote:I agree ^^^^^ the thumbnail isn't cute at all. Her but looks saggy and oddly shaped, it's not some perky little butt. She thinks she's hot shit.. sometimes I forget she's 23/24 or whatever.. she acts like she's 18 and at the pool to show off for the boys..

She's definitely changed. All the sexual innuendos, etc.. Maybe a midlife crisis? She probably realized "dang, I'm 24 with 2 under 2 and stress shop .. that's my life"

And yes keren, put all the onions by Landon instead of maybe taking him to the doctor? Seriously!!!
They are so stupid.. and the whole leaving Landon in a stroller cover up when it's like 80 degrees in Florida is so face! Good job! I'm so glad nobody just walked away with their stroller
Just like after she had Jackson and she made that video about how she's more than just a mom and she wants to talk about sex and other "non-mom" things. It seems to be a trend with her that she kind of freaks out after each kid. Image

Newmomma06
Amateur
Amateur

future_wifey wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:I agree ^^^^^ the thumbnail isn't cute at all. Her but looks saggy and oddly shaped, it's not some perky little butt. She thinks she's hot shit.. sometimes I forget she's 23/24 or whatever.. she acts like she's 18 and at the pool to show off for the boys..

Just like after she had Jackson and she made that video about how she's more than just a mom and she wants to talk about sex and other "non-mom" things. It seems to be a trend with her that she kind of freaks out after each kid. Image

It's so obvious she does it for the camera because khoa is so embarrassed each time she starts making inappropriate comments. It's like, you know your audience is a bunch of elementary school kids don't talk about Netflix and chill, don't talk about showering together, don't talk about filming yourself breastfeeding- not like she doesn't gratuitously show her breast every chance she gets. It's not hurting them financially having tweens as their audience so just cater it to your audience. It's like when celebrities don't want to be seen as role models but you can't be so naive, and delusional kids are watching you, they want to be you, they send you things using their parents credit card even though you guys can afford it- so just be a good example don't promote teen pregnancy (i really forget they aren't 15, they act less mature than my 12 yr old niece) don't make it look so easy, don't be so reckless with your childs safety, don't crowd source medical advice for a newborn from kids! truth is not every teen mom is going to be YouTube famous. But these families, kk and ok are promoting the worst kind of lazy, okbaby doesn't even have a GED for goodness sakes! I'm gonna back away now honestly I'm just so disillusioned with what kids look up to nowadays, what they want to emulate and it makes me sad. Babies aren't baby dolls or accessories or dollar signs. Their little beings that you have to sacrifice a lot to raise into awesome people smart, driven, and productive adults. I'm sad to think what these yt babies are going to grow up to be like, when they don't have everything they do celebrated, when they don't have a camera on them 24/7 do they know how to interact with their parents without a camera lens in their face? Or worse how much therapy they'll need when they realized their parents sat on their ass collecting paychecks videotaping them eat dirt, and take baths and be with their binkys all day.

Backing away slowly.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jjsmommy wrote:Their vlog is so stupid.. they have a party when Landon is sick?! AND TAKE THOSE DAMN SOCKS OFF THAT POOR BABYS HANDS! Let him feel things and explore oh my gosh.. it's not that hard to bite his nails or clip them..

Also, you're seriously going to sit there going through reccomendations from 10year olds and up on how to care for your sick infant instead of maybe calling his freaking pediatrician?! Wth... everytime khoa said a suggestion keren goes "what really"... how stupid can you be? Open a book, use google, geez... This isn't your first baby..
They seem to act stupid like that in general though. On any topic, when one says something thenother makes a stupid face and says "really"??? They act so clueless and surprised by what the other is saying. Any Teen Mom fans? Its like watching Tylers Mom act so effing surprised by every single piece of info that comes out of their mouth. "Really, are the bbq nachos good"???? (Stupid face) "Really, breastmilk has antibodies"???
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Newmomma06 wrote:They are just dumb, I've been a lurker for a long time, but made an account because I can't even hate watch anymore, Karen is lazy, I mean the babyganics giveaway she was supposed to announce it 4 days ago and crickets. Probably just gave the pampers away as a gift like she did before. They use pampers brand so the partnership with babyganics is just odd to me.

YES totally!!! Everything you said! Keren's outfit looked like she was in pj's lol. And she wasnt wearing a bra so her nipples showed thru and the shirt was see thru. SO weird for a family party. it annoys me so much that they wont take landon into the doc. And they were putting him on his stomach while he could barely breathe wtf. I dont understand...landon has been sick for a few days and not getting better. What if he is having an asthma attack or allergic reaction or if he is sick? Why is it so hard to take him to the doctors to see what is wrong and help him breathe better?! they are ridiculous. ANd those mittens need to go. WTF is wrong with them?! Landon will not be able to feel anything or know what his hands are or what they do!
Omg yessss whats with always showing off her nipples lol. Shes so against bras, like whyyyy? Youre breastfeeding, that doesnt leak?
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

So Keren just posted a favorites video. Yesterday Kyra posted a favorites video. Like can y'all stop copying each other LOL

Return to “KKandBabyJ”