OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Pretty sure they are in LA considering the drive to Montana takes a full 24+ hours. From the looks of it they are already at their destination after 7-10 hours of driving

Montana is like a 9-10 hr drive from SLC
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
Thoseonevloggers wrote:Pretty sure they are in LA considering the drive to Montana takes a full 24+ hours. From the looks of it they are already at their destination after 7-10 hours of driving

Montana is like a 9-10 hr drive from SLC
I didn't look it up until now, you are correct. I only said that because when I lived in Sydney Montana and drove to Idaho I could have sworn it was a longer drive.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
OT: I don't follow jess but had her graduation video pop up on my recommendation. Has she graduated school/college? Or was it like Kyra's graduation?
Jess graduated from high school and she has an an associate degree. So, I wouldn't compare her to to Kyra, who didn't even finish high school!
Yeah, she has plans to go back for her bachelors. But life is too chaotic right now. I don't know if she'll ever go back. Schooling wise she's Way farther along than Kyra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I wonder why Kyra is not driven to do anything apart from buying cute clothes and make babies. Popping babies is not motherhood, helping the child grow is. She doesn't even put effort in teaching Levi, discipline him. she only feels nervous when he does something not age appropriate like boosted board, hot tubs, sledding. Not educated about something is different from choosing to be ignorant. Hope she realises soon and make right choices in life, starting from Oscar and getting her diploma.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

juststardust wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote: There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom, but she has nothing to fall back on. She can't even get a job at McDonalds without a diploma or GED. If YT ends then what? They'll have a $500,000 house and two kids and nothing to fall back on.

It always baffles me when people on here (I say people because you are definitely not the first one to say it!) say she wouldn't even be able to get a job at McDonalds without a high school diploma? Where I'm from high school kids are pretty much the ONLY people working at McDonalds. Clearly they don't have their diplomas yet. She would definitely be able to get a job though if she tried really hard. A friend of mine didn't graduate and never got her GED but she's been working ever since she left high school. Not the best paying jobs but now (after going through many low paying jobs) she works at an old age home making $16 an hour. Which is decent around here.
Not picking up for Kyra whatsoever! I'm one of those people who strongly thinks she SHOULD get her GED. Mainly because if it were me I'd probably feel embarrassed to tell my kids one day that I didn't even finish high school. And really, how can you be upset if your children come out and say they're dropping out of HS. Not much you can say about it. It's all about setting an example for your children.
High schoolers work at McDonald's because they have proof that they're working to get their high school diploma. As long as you have a GED/diploma, or you have proof that you're in the process of getting it then they're okay with it. Recently I was searching for jobs and most, if not all, of the ones that I found said that this was a requirement. I got a job really quick and shared that I was set to graduate in May and they were cool with that. McDonald's is one that I've always heard that you must need a GED or diploma to work there and these are employees that have told me this.
Yes exactly. Thank you

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
juststardust wrote:
wolflily23 wrote: It always baffles me when people on here (I say people because you are definitely not the first one to say it!) say she wouldn't even be able to get a job at McDonalds without a high school diploma? Where I'm from high school kids are pretty much the ONLY people working at McDonalds. Clearly they don't have their diplomas yet. She would definitely be able to get a job though if she tried really hard. A friend of mine didn't graduate and never got her GED but she's been working ever since she left high school. Not the best paying jobs but now (after going through many low paying jobs) she works at an old age home making $16 an hour. Which is decent around here.
Not picking up for Kyra whatsoever! I'm one of those people who strongly thinks she SHOULD get her GED. Mainly because if it were me I'd probably feel embarrassed to tell my kids one day that I didn't even finish high school. And really, how can you be upset if your children come out and say they're dropping out of HS. Not much you can say about it. It's all about setting an example for your children.
High schoolers work at McDonald's because they have proof that they're working to get their high school diploma. As long as you have a GED/diploma, or you have proof that you're in the process of getting it then they're okay with it. Recently I was searching for jobs and most, if not all, of the ones that I found said that this was a requirement. I got a job really quick and shared that I was set to graduate in May and they were cool with that. McDonald's is one that I've always heard that you must need a GED or diploma to work there and these are employees that have told me this.
Yes exactly. Thank you

I was gonna respond with the same thing. Where I live even illegals work at fast food places. It doesn't take a degree to get orders wrong.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Yes exactly. Thank you
LoL I love how you're both stuck on the McDonalds aspect of my comment and completely ignored the fact that I said my friend has no diploma, no GED and has had multiple jobs and is now working in a retirement home making decent money. I'm not disagreeing about Kyra needing her GED. I wish she'd get it too and I think she's being incredibly dumb not taking advantage of this time to get it but it's not like her life would be over when Youtube falls through. She would just need to work a lot harder if she wants a good life for her children.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I think they are in LA.. Which will mean vlogs get days behind again.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

wolflily23 wrote:
Yes exactly. Thank you
LoL I love how you're both stuck on the McDonalds aspect of my comment and completely ignored the fact that I said my friend has no diploma, no GED and has had multiple jobs and is now working in a retirement home making decent money. I'm not disagreeing about Kyra needing her GED. I wish she'd get it too and I think she's being incredibly dumb not taking advantage of this time to get it but it's not like her life would be over when Youtube falls through. She would just need to work a lot harder if she wants a good life for her children.
Lol our point is she has nothing to fall back on. Nothing. Just because your friend got lucky doesn't mean she or anyone else without a diploma/GED will.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
Yes exactly. Thank you
Lol our point is she has nothing to fall back on. Nothing. Just because your friend got lucky doesn't mean she or anyone else without a diploma/GED will.

Oh I know...and I've stated many times on here the importance of her getting her GED. All I'm saying is that it's not like she'd be out on the streets with no options when youtube is done or her and Oscar break up. Hopefully if something like that happens she'll step up as a mother and do whatever is necessary to care for herself and her children.
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

wolflily23 wrote:
Yes exactly. Thank you
Lol I'm not stuck on that part, was just letting you know that high schoolers work at McDonald's and other places because they have proof that they're getting their diploma. Just because your friend got lucky doesn't mean Kyra will, she has absolutely 0 work ethic and is so self entitled that she wouldn't survive whatever job she does land with the minimal education she has.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Annavi04 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:How can they be so nonchalant at a gas station parking lot at 1 am with the car doors open??? They should have filled gas way earlier in night. Maybe its because I grew up in the hood, but I would be terrified of being held up at gun point or something. She should have kept the kids in the car seats in case they needed to drive off asap... Why not stop at a more populated place like a 24 hr walmart to get snacks and give the kids a break from the car seats instead??? SUPER careless!!
Idk that seems super paranoid lol. Im always cautious to an extent but I never think about keeping my lods in their carseats incase I have to drive away fast, I guess if I were in an area that scared me I would be much more careful.
We probably just grew up in VERRRYY different places. My mom got held up at gunpoint while ordering at a food truck around 10pm. My uncle and cousin got held up at gun point in their own driveway. My mother in law got held up in a parking lot in the afternoon while waiting in the car for her husband. I am very vigilant and try to be super careful anywhere I am. I even carry pepper spray on my key chain.
Girl you need to move. I've never heard of that happening to anyone I know. Or even happening that damn much.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Everyones worried about Mcdonalds and Im just sitting here stressing about how theyre shoving aolid whole grapes into Levi faster than he can chew. Number two choking food behind hot dogs. Cut them in half (lengthways) ppl!!
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Rkp65i wrote:Everyones worried about Mcdonalds and Im just sitting here stressing about how theyre shoving aolid whole grapes into Levi faster than he can chew. Number two choking food behind hot dogs. Cut them in half (lengthways) ppl!!
I saw that too. I bet they have no idea what to do if he were to ever choke.

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Everyones worried about Mcdonalds and Im just sitting here stressing about how theyre shoving aolid whole grapes into Levi faster than he can chew. Number two choking food behind hot dogs. Cut them in half (lengthways) ppl!!

Kyra would ask her follows on twitter duh lol
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:

Nah she would just act like they did nothing wrong and blame it on him being a toddler while Oscar goes and reenacts the scene for the vlog titled "TODDLER'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE"
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I can't STAND the way they feed Levi. They think he's like invincible. He'll never choke, he'll never get seriously injured etc. of course I pray nothing ever happens to that child but it terrifies me to see them so lackadaisical and nonchalant about certain things they should be cautious. I seriously don't get it. I could list examples all day long of Levi not being properly cared for and OK just not paying attention. They have ZERO common sense. Worse than any other young family I personally have watched on YT. Kyra just wants this fantasy life and all these kids but she NEEDS to focus on helping her children grow as people. She doesn't seem to realize that's a big part of being a parent. Don't just have more and more kids just so you can say you have this many kids. I get the feeling she LOVES saying she has 2 kids under 2. BIZAARE.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

juststardust wrote:
Thoseonevloggers wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote: I saw that too. I bet they have no idea what to do if he were to ever choke.

Nah she would just act like they did nothing wrong and blame it on him being a toddler while Oscar goes and reenacts the scene for the vlog titled "TODDLER'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE"
I shouldn't laugh at this but I couldn't help it

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Kyra did baby led weaning with Levi right? We did BLW with our daughter. There are a lot of foods she was able to chew before other children her age could. BUT she's only two. Some days she eats fine and some days she shoves six pieces of broccoli in her mouth. You can't trust them, and you can't act like they won't ever choke. They're still learning. I cut her grapes in half (long ways twice), her blue berries, her broccoli, really anything. Even with me doing that she has still choked once before, and it was the scariest moment of my life.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:Kyra did baby led weaning with Levi right? We did BLW with our daughter. There are a lot of foods she was able to chew before other children her age could. BUT she's only two. Some days she eats fine and some days she shoves six pieces of broccoli in her mouth. You can't trust them, and you can't act like they won't ever choke. They're still learning. I cut her grapes in half (long ways twice), her blue berries, her broccoli, really anything. Even with me doing that she has still choked once before, and it was the scariest moment of my life.

I think some parents think that BLW means you dont have to cut any food. They can still choke. It drives me nuts watching them feed Levi.
andreadlgarza98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by andreadlgarza98 »

I GIVE NO FCKS THEY ARE LAZY THEY DONT HACE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO TAKE CARE OF A TODDLER AND A BABY WHICH MAY SEEMS HARD BUT CMON THEY STAY JOME ALL DAY KYRA COULD HAVE BEEN EDITING IN THE CAR AND UPLOADED RIGHT WHEN THEY GET TO THE DESTINATION BUT NO [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9e558a.png[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”