8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The closet thing is so weird!!!! Like I get it if you have a large walk in closet, where there's room to decorate and switch it up but come on. They seem to have average size closets. Why don't they save the energy and money (although it's not that expensive) and re-do some other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 48813f.jpg[/img] WTH

Selfless? Ellie? Pffffft. We talking about the same person?
And "kissing boys on the porch so you would have a show to watch"? Ewwww. My older sisters are 8 and 9 years older than me, and the last thing any of us wanted was me watching them make out! I wouldn't have wanted to watch, and they would have told me to get lost. Am I alone in thinking this is skeevy?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

seriously7 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Speaking of Ruby homeschooling, I am pretty sure that on the vlog that she said she was gonna homeschool Russell, that she was going to take one of her kids out each year and homeschool them. ...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She did say that almost a year ago but all she did was one lesson with Russell's doctor outfit on the first day of school and nothing ever since. She claimed that Russell was too tired and grumpy and she didn't have the time, so now the school year is winding down and the child has learned almost nothing new.

Everyday he regresses, he's no longer potty trained, he can't ride his bike without training wheels anymore, he cries about everything, he's gonna have a lot of catching up to do next school year because of Ruby and Kevin.

She's tried to keep Chad home, but he refused, but recently she mentioned that she looks forward to keeping Eve out of preschool and home next school year. Bad idea.
Haha! It might actually be a good idea, solely because Eve is not potty trained and most preschools would not take a not potty trained child. Besides, if they don't get a hold on her behavior, a preschool is likely to want her removed.
I don't know, I have wondered in the past if Eve might be slightly autistic.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
seriously7 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:Speaking of Ruby homeschooling, I am pretty sure that on the vlog that she said she was gonna homeschool Russell, that she was going to take one of her kids out each year and homeschool them. ...

She did say that almost a year ago but all she did was one lesson with Russell's doctor outfit on the first day of school and nothing ever since. She claimed that Russell was too tired and grumpy and she didn't have the time, so now the school year is winding down and the child has learned almost nothing new.

Everyday he regresses, he's no longer potty trained, he can't ride his bike without training wheels anymore, he cries about everything, he's gonna have a lot of catching up to do next school year because of Ruby and Kevin.

She's tried to keep Chad home, but he refused, but recently she mentioned that she looks forward to keeping Eve out of preschool and home next school year. Bad idea.
Haha! It might actually be a good idea, solely because Eve is not potty trained and most preschools would not take a not potty trained child. Besides, if they don't get a hold on her behavior, a preschool is likely to want her removed.
I don't know, I have wondered in the past if Eve might be slightly autistic.

Somebody in the comments asked if she had schizophrenia...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

:shock::shock:

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Ewww why would 8 year old Ellie want to watch Ruby kissing boys? Why would 18 year old Ruby encourage that?

I guarantee there's some weird shit in the Griffith family that no one talks about. They seem to have no privacy, boundaries, common sense, or knowledge of what is appropriate whatsoever.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

I don't watch bratayley but saw they just posted a video about Annie's 1st pimple. Someone should warn them Ruby will accuse them of stealing her original content. I never thought Eve to be autistic, if anyone in that family may be on the spectrum I would think Russell. Either way both those younger kids are different IMO. Well, actually the entire family is.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't wanna create a huge quote tree but up thread someone mentioned eve have schizophrenia. She does have "imaginary" friends (which is normal at that age) but the way she spaces out, and how she acts could be signs. There was a young girl on Oprah YEARSsSSSS ago and she had friends that would tell her to do really bad things, etc. Really scary actually. I'm sure eve doesn't have it but you know.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

As Ruby can't handle Eve at all, in no shape or form Im starting to suspect that Eve might actually have ADHD and that's why Ruby isn't doing anything about her (?) But keeping Eve understimulated day in, day out does not help either...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Eve definitely could use a Neuro evaluation. In past videos, I've noticed she leaves the moment for several seconds, as if she's in stasis. The behavior is that of someone who suffers from absence seizures. That, coupled with Eve's sleep issues and past hallucination episodes, would have me concerned as a parent.

Russell seems to have issues as well. She's mentioned his motor delays before. The poor child never seems to be able to close his mouth.

Neither one of them should be in diapers during the day! And do they have those microwaved faux burritos for lunch every day? Ruby is so lazy.

Why did Ruby go shopping for a "teat" (I hate how she cannot pronounce "tr" properly) for herself but couldn't get Nolly a new bed or food dish?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just wanted to rant about the video the other day. When eve went over to their friends house and they rode their bikes. A. Why isn't nolly on a leash? B. Why did eve HAVE to wear a dress, especially if she was going on a play date. She had to tuck it in the back of her diaper so she could ride her bike. Put the kid in some leggings and a tshirt.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Sarai »

How many boys was Ruby kissing to give Ellie a "show"? Their family is so weird!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I really don't think there is too much wrong with Eve. I actually don't mind her at all, which I know is an opinion not held by very many others on this board! I think she needs more consistent discipline and stimulation, but otherwise I believe she's a good kid. The problem is that if Ruby and Kevin continue to keep her out of preschool programming (like it seems they will) her behaviour will just escalate. It's really quite sad, IMO.

About Russell, I'm not sure if there's something going on with him clinically or not- hard to say- possibly yes... But I'm confused why people are saying he isn't toilet trained. I know he wears diapers at night, but that isn't completely uncommon for a child his age, and particularly a boy. Do we know if he wears them during the day too? Again, another sad situation of extreme under-stimulation and poor decision making on the part of the parents to keep him out of school. That's my take on it anyway.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do actually like eve. She's a little hellian and it's hilarious. If she had more stimulation she probably wouldn't be as reckless

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I leave this thread for one day and Eve now has Autism, ADHD, and Schizophrenia! lol :D , you people are so mean and hateful hehehe

It's 2017, these things are diagnosed early and easily nowadays. The only problem Eve and Russell have are silly parents.

Ruby WANTS them to stay little, that whole family is obsessed with babies and Ruby's are aging and she can't handle it. She really wants a new baby deep down inside, she always hints around about it.

It's a known fact that both Eve and Russell understand the concept of using the bathroom, the fact that she actually puts them in diapers at this point is ridiculous, they don't need them. Any normal parent would keep them in regular underwear no matter. Also, if they were in school where they belong they wouldn't be wetting themselves, because they'd see the other kids using the toilet and would get it. WHY ARE THEY HOME??
I don't have a problem with stay at home mom's but this lady is using her kids for company and to feel needed and validated, and that's wrong. Russell should be on the bus going to Kindergarten with the other siblings and all preschools take kids at age 3 which Eve turned last September.

That lady and the Dad are fools.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

seriously7 wrote:I leave this thread for one day and Eve now has Autism, ADHD, and Schizophrenia! lol :D , you people are so mean and hateful hehehe

It's 2017, these things are diagnosed early and easily nowadays. The only problem Eve and Russell have are silly parents.

Ruby WANTS them to stay little, that whole family is obsessed with babies and Ruby's are aging and she can't handle it. She really wants a new baby deep down inside, she always hints around about it.

It's a known fact that both Eve and Russell understand the concept of using the bathroom, the fact that she actually puts them in diapers at this point is ridiculous, they don't need them. Any normal parent would keep them in regular underwear no matter. Also, if they were in school where they belong they wouldn't be wetting themselves, because they'd see the other kids using the toilet and would get it. WHY ARE THEY HOME??
I don't have a problem with stay at home mom's but this lady is using her kids for company and to feel needed and validated, and that's wrong. Russell should be on the bus going to Kindergarten with the other siblings and all preschools take kids at age 3 which Eve turned last September.

You're right I take back what I said feel kind of bad but still...Evie's parents ways of raising her together with her personality aren't a good combination.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The Griffith women, except for Julie, who went to nursing school and actually uses her degree, have their identity completely wrapped up in being a wife and mother. So when the "last" baby starts getting bigger, they seem to freak out a little. Because if they're not needed as a mother, what value do they have? When they hit menopause, it's going to be really bad...

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Namm wrote:
seriously7 wrote:I leave this thread for one day and Eve now has Autism, ADHD, and Schizophrenia! lol :D , you people are so mean and hateful hehehe

You're right I take back what I said feel kind of bad but still...Evie's parents ways of raising her together with her personality aren't a good combination.
It's becaise Ruby follows the method she supposedly used to raise all her kids. Except that instead of modifying said method for each kid, she's just getting more and more lax on everything, including discipline. She clearly got lucky wih her first four kids, even though they supposedly all 'behaved like Eve' once. But she's losing this time round.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:The Griffith women, except for Julie, who went to nursing school and actually uses her degree, have their identity completely wrapped up in being a wife and mother. So when the "last" baby starts getting bigger, they seem to freak out a little. Because if they're not needed as a mother, what value do they have? When they hit menopause, it's going to be really bad...

Nah, the next step for them is actively encouraging their kids to get married and pop out kids as soon as possible so they can then become wives and grandmother! Then they'll do this to their grandkids and the cycle continues.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I finally watched one of their vlogs after hearing about them from the E&J/Bonnie threads. So their oldest son is totally and obviously gay...is that why they pulled him out of school?

The mom, Ruby?, is a complete WHACK-O!

Return to “8 Passengers”