JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Chris could get a vasectomy and jess could get a hysterectomy and she would still end up pregnant somehow. She would be googling "how to get pregnant without a uterus"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

I'm very glad he got it done since he last thing these two need is any more children. However, I am just slightly skeptical. Jess wanted Drake to get a vasectomy and kept saying he was going to get one after Landen was born. Of course we all know how that played out. Since Drake (assumingly) never got one even after leaving Jess, I wonder if it was really him who wanted it done or if it was Jess who wanted him to get it. I think Jess wanted Drake to get it done so he couldn't have anymore babies with other girls (lol at how that turned out), and I'm thinking she may have that same though process with Chris, too...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I do think there is an element of control and wanting her partner to be like her own father(s), but I feel like most men are more than willing to get a vasectomy. My husband is thrilled with the possibility of getting one someday. I think there comes a point at which everyone wants some extent of certainty in their life and to settle down. Now that Chris and Jess have a house and can see that no more kids would fit in it, I'm sure they both want to move on to the next stage of their lives.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

let's just hope she's not okay with it because she's already pregnant again.

Itsakadoozie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsakadoozie »

I'm sorry to ask again, but can anyone please link me to kallys youtube? Sorry I lurk a lot, just made an account keep seeing her mentioned here but can find her youtube. Thanks.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Itsakadoozie wrote:I'm sorry to ask again, but can anyone please link me to kallys youtube? Sorry I lurk a lot, just made an account keep seeing her mentioned here but can find her youtube. Thanks.
I think its kallandior

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:Double post.
The thing that bothered me the most wasn't even Jess. She was with Landon, so she had no idea. It's that Chris was sitting there and was like "Oh it was one of ours?" and then still doesn't get up.

"Is it one of my own or Landen? Nope? Ok I don't care then"
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

kalipali wrote:I'm very glad he got it done since he last thing these two need is any more children. However, I am just slightly skeptical. Jess wanted Drake to get a vasectomy and kept saying he was going to get one after Landen was born. Of course we all know how that played out. Since Drake (assumingly) never got one even after leaving Jess, I wonder if it was really him who wanted it done or if it was Jess who wanted him to get it. I think Jess wanted Drake to get it done so he couldn't have anymore babies with other girls (lol at how that turned out), and I'm thinking she may have that same though process with Chris, too...
Honestly, even though it's none of Jess' damn business if any of her baby daddies have kids after they break up with her, I can totally see why she wouldn't want them to have more with another woman. It's petty, that's for sure, but her kids already have a confusingly large number of half-siblings. For all her ~~blended~~ family nonsense, I can totally see her not wanting her kids to have more siblings. Hell, she already doesn't really consider Airabella to be the boys' sister.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I'll agree with the unpopular opinion and agree that I think they are truly done with having kids you can tell the change in her lately. She's getting a taste of her kids being "bigger" (minus Addie) and she can see more free time, more alone time, more going out like a normal mid-20 year old, in her future. Sometimes you just know when you're done, I know I did lol.

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:I can tell jess is very overwhelmed with her brood recently but once addie is not a "baby" anymore she will be desperate for another one.. she does it every time!

Maybe she'll get that puppy she said she wanted instead.
I hope not. If she doesn't have time for all her kids I doubt she'll have time to give a dog the attention, care and training it needs.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I'm watching the Kallandior video now, I'm shocked that it seems she made an effort to cover up while breastfeeding. She does flash the camera, but she was nursing before that.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:I can tell jess is very overwhelmed with her brood recently but once addie is not a "baby" anymore she will be desperate for another one.. she does it every time!

I hope not. If she doesn't have time for all her kids I doubt she'll have time to give a dog the attention, care and training it needs.

The last thing this family needs is a dog, can you imagine she probably won't train it, leave it alone in that messed up backyard, the dog will mysteriously run away one day. I wouldn't even say a fish for them because we all know Jess wouldn't clean the tank smh

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I'm (pleasantly) surprised they are actually going through with it! This is the best decision Jess has been involved in making since she started YouTube.

I hate to be this person, but I'm still not convinced that this means Jess is done. The option is still open for her to have more kids if she really wants to, and I think she takes comfort in knowing that. I can still see there being a baby daddy #4 and a baby #6 in her future.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HCB wrote:Jess is going to regret that and be begging him for a reversal when Addie is a toddler. Hopefully they follow the rules until he gets checked. That is why most vasectomies "fail." Guys ejaculate too soon after or they don't use protection for the time you are supposed to. Also, many men never even get checked to see if they if their spent count is zero. They just assume it all worked! My husband's urologist said the stats are so skewed because of all of this. And we have so many friends and family members who didn't follow the rules and/or didn't get checked. My husband made sure he did everything exactly as he was told because he was NOT having any more babies.
Jessss doesn't know what birth control is, why would she use it?? She'd probably poke a hole in a condom

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:

She'd be better with a dog than Daily Bumps!

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

twomommies wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:

I agree. I would rather see a dog in Jess's family than with the Lumps OR the SacconeJolys. Karma hasn't been featured as much now that B&M have their kids and the SJs have WAAAY too many dogs and clearly don't even take care of them well. Then again, they also treat their own KIDS like the dogs.

On the flip side, Jess's house is also a pigsty, and a dog could pee/poop all over the house (and we all know Jess wouldn't bother cleaning up after it) or eat something it shouldn't eat because the kids leave their toys all over the place. Heck, my dog once ate a marble he found under the couch when he was a puppy and needed surgery to get it removed. He's fine now, and it taught us that we needed to keep the area under the couch clean too since he was small enough to access it.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"HILARIOUS VASECTOMY REACTION!" Recap

Chris has Caden, Tommy, and Landen out to play with drones with Ben while Jess, Lilia, and Addie are at Mimi's and Kyson and Kaden are at school
Drone footage until there's a crash
Jess picks up Kyson and Kaden at school (she left Lilia and Addie at Mimi's)
Chris has the boys out still, but they go to Gigi's
Kyson and Kaden riding bikes
Jess talks about bike riding and the kids
Making Addie laugh in her high chair
Addie falls asleep on Chris
Chris, Caden, Tommy, and Landen are at Mimi's now with everyone else
Jess pouts about wanting a bike...well maybe if you didn't pop out so many -- never mind...
Jess and Chris buy bikes and load them up in the "bus" and have Kaden and Addie with them
Back at Mimi's - why does Landen not have a helmet on? Or Caden? Why does Kyson not have his on correctly?
Jess rides a bike and vlogs about wanting to have Addie attached
Lilia gets her training wheels off
Various bike riding footage
The kids are home and in bed and Jess and Janell go to Walmart at 10 at night to get stuff to make Chris a vasectomy care package since he's apparently getting snipped today (in real time)
Asking an employee where jock straps are and Janell mentions how "he's getting his balls snipped," resulting in laughter from the employee
She ends up just sticking with tighty-whities (lawd...)
She gets a variety of things assembled at home, including Sour Patch Kids, Fireball alcohol, Advil, Nutella, and a container of mixed nuts
Showing various notes on some products, such as "so I'm guessing your nuts hella hurt" on Nutella, "no more" over the Sour Patch part of Sour Patch Kids, "relax and enjoy your nuts," and "being jerked around by someone else had to be hard."
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

twomommies wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote: Maybe she'll get that puppy she said she wanted instead.

She might be the same, but not better. Those kids would be so rough and she would cackle oh the kids are being kids. Neither family should have dogs. Be thankful Jesss does not have one.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I'll agree with the unpopular opinion and agree that I think they are truly done with having kids you can tell the change in her lately. She's getting a taste of her kids being "bigger" (minus Addie) and she can see more free time, more alone time, more going out like a normal mid-20 year old, in her future. Sometimes you just know when you're done, I know I did lol.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Okay, i know this is dumb but what if now it's chris that wants at least one more baby and will try to trap jesss telling her that he went through with the vasectomy but actually didn't? lol

Return to “JesssFam”