DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by pricklynoob »

I caught up with what's going on and omg....and has anyone catch up with the vlog that was uploaded today? Buying the amount of supplies for making the slime was soooo unnecessary. Who the heck needs a pool filled with slime?!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

pricklynoob wrote:I caught up with what's going on and omg....and has anyone catch up with the vlog that was uploaded today? Buying the amount of supplies for making the slime was soooo unnecessary. Who the heck needs a pool filled with slime?!
Plus all the ruined clothing...
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

mhmm and did you see how Missy picked Finn up when Ollie was about to pick the toy
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

KaterTot wrote:Thanks Bryan I am going to start the healthy Cheese Quesidilla and whole milk diet ASAP! Also I didn't know crocodiles and alligators were interchangable. You lost a cool teaching moment for Ollie . What am I thinking? Y'all let him think dinosaurs are real and leave egg in your yard and every day is a party, an outing, a new toy. That kid is never going to need reality.
it's all good, bryan will just stick a VR set on ollie so he can run around with dinosaurs when he's 40.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

actuallydear wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Thanks Bryan I am going to start the healthy Cheese Quesidilla and whole milk diet ASAP! Also I didn't know crocodiles and alligators were interchangable. You lost a cool teaching moment for Ollie . What am I thinking? Y'all let him think dinosaurs are real and leave egg in your yard and every day is a party, an outing, a new toy. That kid is never going to need reality.
it's all good, bryan will just stick a VR set on ollie so he can run around with dinosaurs when he's 40.
Lol. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

Or the way Bryan said he let Missy have a reaaaalll good nap. *wink wink* she looked so awkward when he said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MrsPittman wrote:Or the way Bryan said he let Missy have a reaaaalll good nap. *wink wink* she looked so awkward when he said that.

But they never nap! I don't understand!
Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
MrsPittman wrote:Or the way Bryan said he let Missy have a reaaaalll good nap. *wink wink* she looked so awkward when he said that.

But they never nap! I don't understand!
Image Image

After a week with Ellie and Jared, I give them permission for a nap. I am exhausted just watching their videos

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Ot but lindz DeFranci's kid just turned 3 and they showed him showing knowing all the colors of his play dough he got and he speaks pretty clearly. Kind of funny to see the comparison of Trey to Ollie

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

DBExOG wrote:Ot but lindz DeFranci's kid just turned 3 and they showed him showing knowing all the colors of his play dough he got and he speaks pretty clearly. Kind of funny to see the comparison of Trey to Ollie

Okay I have to laugh because I am multi tasking on my phone while watching this exact video and exact scene as I read this Image

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

IPopoutofnowhere wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Look at the excitement in Bryan's face and the irritation in Missy's......I'm just going to let you guys fill in the blanks on this one hahahah
Holy frack he has a huge blockhead
He keeps getting that ridiculous haircut which makes his fat face look like jabba the hutt everytime!
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

His hair is just a no no. Like wtf are you trying to do Bryan? Stop being hip like yur a teen. Your a father for goodness sake, set an example for your kids for once
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Can someone please remind Missy to change Finn's diaper in between her 20 nap times? Ollie was making his typical brat expressions throughout the vlog - and I love how Bryan had to tell everyone that he had regular milk with his takeout dinner...but yet he get's chocolate milk for breakfast so what is the point?
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

pricklynoob wrote:His hair is just a no no. Like wtf are you trying to do Bryan? Stop being hip like yur a teen. Your a father for goodness sake, set an example for your kids for once
Youre kidding right? Calm down. It doesn't matter how stupid you think his haircut may look, he is groomed, neat and tidy. Thats about the best example your hair can give to a kid.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I hate that he couldn't stop looking at the camera while reading the story to Ollie! Pay attention to your kid, dude!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lagenialester wrote:I hate that he couldn't stop looking at the camera while reading the story to Ollie! Pay attention to your kid, dude!

He almost never interacts with Ollie. He interacts with the camera, and talks at Ollie. It makes me insane. He'll hold Ollie with his back to him, and talk to the camera. No wonder Ollie's speech is screwed up. Besides, Bryan doesn't enunciate.
But yeah-- look at your child, ffs. Ollie isn't going to know how to make eye contact. Or how much eye contact is OK, and how much makes you look like a psycho.

pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
lagenialester wrote:I hate that he couldn't stop looking at the camera while reading the story to Ollie! Pay attention to your kid, dude!

He almost never interacts with Ollie. He interacts with the camera, and talks at Ollie. It makes me insane. He'll hold Ollie with his back to him, and talk to the camera. No wonder Ollie's speech is screwed up. Besides, Bryan doesn't enunciate.
But yeah-- look at your child, ffs. Ollie isn't going to know how to make eye contact. Or how much eye contact is OK, and how much makes you look like a psycho.

His life will probably consist of everyday having a camera in his front of his face or something, and when there isn't a camera around him, he'll probably have a temper tantrum.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Not gonna lie, I'm low key jealous that Missy got to sit in a giant pool filled with slime. My 3 year old and I are always making slime or playing with it. It was super funny. Haha

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Where was missy in Ellie's vlog?!? Why wasn't she helping Ellie make the rolls???!?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Amelia322 wrote:Where was missy in Ellie's vlog?!? Why wasn't she helping Ellie make the rolls???!?

Cause Ellie is a freaking lunatic and she was staying away from her? Lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”