2011WineMustache Part 35

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I want a picture of Charlie on the scale and one with a tape measure beside him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wow I am so embarrassed for her. Seriously wow. She really should just drop the weight topic because all she's doing is making herself sound more & more like a big delusional liar. Vanessa- you have an angry, skinny baby.. so stop lying.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:Vanessa, you can post that all you want, but pictures (and videos) are worth a thousand words. He does not look 25.5 inches, nor is he a chubby baby. You can yell it from the rooftops that the doctor isn't worried, but until I'm actually able to see Charlie gaining more weight and not looking hungry all the time, I am going to continue believing you are not feeding him enough.

Also, try to keep up with your lies. Please. Or just stop lying altogether. Yeah, that'd be better.

This times a million. I mean, we aren't blind...his body is TINY
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh great
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

"Angry, skinny baby."

I am dying. Poor Charlie.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Oh great
Wonder what it's about? Nurses and doctors of Lily or Charlie? Maybe they gave Charlie the incorrect shots at his appointment today? Or maybe she realized the doctor made a mistake in telling her that Charlie's growth is perfectly normal? lol I kid, I kid. Hope it's just V being overly dramatic as usual. Watch her not mention it again for another week or two.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

I absolutely hate it when people call doctors stupid. Not everyone is perfect. But I can assure you, that if doctor had enough intelligence to complete medical school, then they are not "stupid". She should be careful calling anyone stupid.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Oh great

I am a nurse and it is hard as hell to get a bachelors in nursing, not to mention to become a DOCTOR! How YOU be so fucking stupid Vanessa that you got scammed by a fake job, that you let all your insecurities show, that you exploit your kids online knowing people talk major shit about your daughters looks but dont care because at least youre making some change, that you cant keep up with your unbelievable lies, and most of all, how stupid are you to mistreat your mother and talk to highly of your in laws who surely talk really badly about you behind you back?? Oh & youre Hispanic, in case you forgot, not WHITE, sorry to remind you again.

Nurses and doctors are people too and we ALL make mistakes... why didnt she call them stupid when they performed heart surgery on her newborn daughter to save her life??? NO RESPECT! Doctors and nurses have helped her have her daughter and helped her not die or have complications during her "preeclamshia"
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Am I making things up or didn't Vanessa recently say she does NOT have an at home scale? This states otherwise. HEYYYYYYY VANESSA!
He's following the growth curve perfectly? he was around the 50th percentile at birth for his weight but now he's in the 5-10th percentile. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that qualifies as following it "perfectly". "The doctor predicts him to be tall and slim like his daddy" yeah I highly doubt the doctor said that. She said that exact same thing in one of her vlogs recently. I'm really starting to think she is a pathological liar.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

red3head wrote:On April 16 she posted that he weighted 12.14 at 4 months and then today, 8 days later he weighs 13.3. How does that prove her scale is off? Wouldn't that be normal for a baby to gain a pound in a week?

iirc babies normally to gain around 5-8 oz per week. So yeah her scale is probably fine. She probably just doesn't wanna admit he gained such a small amount of weight in one month.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

In kassadees newest video she is saying how she is trying to keep everyone up to date on her daughters surgery and that she hates when people she follows post vague things and keep their followers in the dark and when they say things like, "you will have to wait for the video to see what happened." That is exactly what Vanessa does.

Decrepitpumpkin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Decrepitpumpkin »

pianogossiper wrote:
Decrepitpumpkin wrote:In one of Lily's Turner syndrome updates that V used to make like every month, she went into a bit of detail on what features lily got from TS and what she has from her parents.
Vanessa's not exactly a font of truth though is she

Oh god no, Vanessa grates my nerves, but she did say lily got the big forehead and ears from her.

persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Vanessa logic:
OH MY GOD STUPID FUCKING DOCTORS RUINED MY KID IM GONNA CRY THEYRE SO USELESS
2 hours later: omg guys yum look at my totally mediocre dinner :) everything is fine :)
Decrepitpumpkin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Decrepitpumpkin »

I feel pretty confident that Vanessa deleted a tweet saying she didn't have a home scale
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Does his diaper look poopy? Or is it the lighting?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 4fd7ae.jpg[/img]
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Just because a baby is underweight does not mean he's going to be tall and thin. I'm tall & thin, and I was a chunky baby. I'm guessing that short and fat babies are gonna be short and fat?? Lol what a dumbass.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Decrepitpumpkin wrote:I feel pretty confident that Vanessa deleted a tweet saying she didn't have a home scale
I think she said that she weighed him by holding him with her on the bathroom scale. Which is dumbased because an adults weight fluctuates a lot overy the course of a day.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Charlie now has what looks to be 5 picked scabs on his face. Vanessa, GET HELP!!! If you wanna pick yourself til you get an infection, giver tits, but do no pick your baby

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

What's the horrible vaccine mistake?? I can't watch the video
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

sadie wrote:What's the horrible vaccine mistake?? I can't watch the video
They gave Charlie a vaccine that was left out for an hour.

Return to “2011teenagemom”