Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:Just when I was starting to think maybe we'd all been too hard on Jennifer, she gives that weird speech where she tells Olivia she better be good friends with her mom. Maybe it was innocent, but the tone definitely sounded more like she was directing her.

It was cute seeing the kids play in the waves though!
I came here for that scene! She sounds SO controlling and like commands attention. Her daughters are so much like her in how they speak to their children. I hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Just when I was starting to think maybe we'd all been too hard on Jennifer, she gives that weird speech where she tells Olivia she better be good friends with her mom. Maybe it was innocent, but the tone definitely sounded more like she was directing her.

It was cute seeing the kids play in the waves though!
I came here for that scene! She sounds SO controlling and like commands attention. Her daughters are so much like her in how they speak to their children. I hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I thought we were seeing a better side of Jennifer and I like Bonnie's dad. All in all, I did like their visit and I think they had a great time. Only a week left. This month in Hawaii is going fast...

We've looked at the competition with the Griffith daughters with Jennifer's attention and one advantage for Olivia is she will not have to compete for mom's attention like Bonnie has spoken about (with Jennifer) in previous vlogs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was on vacation and not too focused on the vlogs-- what was the "poison" Boston drank? And I'm sorry-- he is NOT a toddler. I'm so over these vloggers calling preschoolers "toddlers". If your kid can go on a hike, he's not a toddler. Peyton isn't a toddler. Ollie isn't. And neither is Boston.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I was on vacation and not too focused on the vlogs-- what was the "poison" Boston drank? And I'm sorry-- he is NOT a toddler. I'm so over these vloggers calling preschoolers "toddlers". If your kid can go on a hike, he's not a toddler. Peyton isn't a toddler. Ollie isn't. And neither is Boston.

They cracked open a coconut, Boston took a sip and he didn't like. A clickbait vlog title for sure lol. Yes, Boston is a preschooler, who might actually benefit from preschool;)
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Green Jello wrote:I know for a fact that according to Utah law that parents can only excuse 7 absences in a school year, after that a doctors note is required (that's from an email my son's school sent to notify me that he was absent) I think after that they (the parent) gets a notice from truancy court where they have to appear and explain why their child has excessive absences and usually have to pay a fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting your experience in Utah. It is good to see other school districts in Utah will evaluate the situation and enforce the law.
pendleton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pendleton »

tratra58 wrote:
Green Jello wrote:I know for a fact that according to Utah law that parents can only excuse 7 absences in a school year, after that a doctors note is required (that's from an email my son's school sent to notify me that he was absent) I think after that they (the parent) gets a notice from truancy court where they have to appear and explain why their child has excessive absences and usually have to pay a fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting your experience in Utah. It is good to see other school districts in Utah will evaluate the situation and enforce the law.
Sadly, parents can (and do) get doctor's notes for just about anything. I've even heard of parents calling up their dentist friends for notes.
pendleton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pendleton »

Just a year ago, Olivia was a "toddler". Hahaha
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

So this is OT but I was looking at old pics on Bonnie's IG last night and there are pics of Cody's face horribly banged up and with a swollen eye. She said he fell down a hill or something. The next caption says she was up all night with him throwing up. Someone in the comments asked if he had a concussion and she says, "I don't think so". How can she not know throwing up is a sign of a concussion? Obviously she didn't bother taking him to a doctor. Isn't she supposed to have medical experience? I was astounded and feel so bad for Cody in retrospect.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The new haircuts look so good!

I'm glad Joel went to grab the camera when they were at Haunama Bay. That would have been a shame to not get footage from there given its natural beauty.

Cody chasing the birds makes me so angry. It's just a bratty thing to do, and I would definitely get annoyed by it if I were there. The birds at HB have no fear and will definitely get too close for some people's comfort (a pigeon hopped onto my lap and tried to steal my snack), but I don't think that's why he was doing it.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Can't put my finger on it but Boston hasn't seemed himself the entire trip. A bit overwhelmed and anxious at times. Definitely doesn't seem to be a fan of the beach. Seems like he just doesn't do well with change in his routine. When they were eating at the end it was so sweet how he placed his head on Cody's shoulder for comfort.

Bonnie has barely acknowledged him in the vlogs almost like she resents his behavior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AutumnLane wrote:Can't put my finger on it but Boston hasn't seemed himself the entire trip. A bit overwhelmed and anxious at times. Definitely doesn't seem to be a fan of the beach. Seems like he just doesn't do well with change in his routine. When they were eating at the end it was so sweet how he placed his head on Cody's shoulder for comfort.

Bonnie has barely acknowledged him in the vlogs almost like she resents his behavior.

I think she just leaves him alone and doesn't push him. When he's game for something they let him jump in, but otherwise they seem to let him decide for himself. If he's anxious, then they are actually handling it appropriately. Pressure to "cheer up" or act a certain way would only make things worse. I'm glad Bonnie doesn't vlog that. That said, I thought he had equal time in the vlog today.

I think Boston is just a more introverted kid and he's used to his siblings being at school a lot of the day. Poor kid is probably feeling crowded. Plus he's at the age where kids can get ornery and whiny. It happens. Go back a year or two and people said the same thing about Cody Image
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I really liked the haircuts on everyone! Joel looks good with his cut a little shorter and not spiked straight up.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I don't necessarily think she should be trying to cheer him up on camera I just hope she's having patience with the little guy. Although she does frequently show him upset on camera. IMO showing herself comforting him after a clip of him being upset wouldn't be much different. I wasn't only talking about today's video I was talking about the entire trip so far. Also not necessarily the whining that caught my attention he just doesn't seem himself/content. Could just be homesick.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

That is the best Joel and Boston's hair has ever looked. I hope she will allow them to keep these styles. Sounded like she makes the choice for Joel. Not surprising.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I really liked the haircuts on everyone! Joel looks good with his cut a little shorter and not spiked straight up.
At first I was concerned about Joel's cut because of his ears sticking out! It really does look better though.

Loved the side cuts in Boston's cut too. You could tell they all knew they looked good Image
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Parkerwar wrote:That is the best Joel and Boston's hair has ever looked. I hope she will allow them to keep these styles. Sounded like she makes the choice for Joel. Not surprising.
Isn't that the truth. Joel looks 100% better and he needs to find a barber who can keep up this "adult" looking haircut when he returns to Utah. No more spike hair!!!

I wish they did Cody's haircut like Boston's style too which is an improvement.

I am thinking Bonnie isn't that great of hairstylist or she hasn't stayed current on how to cut hair.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

tratra58 wrote:
Parkerwar wrote:That is the best Joel and Boston's hair has ever looked. I hope she will allow them to keep these styles. Sounded like she makes the choice for Joel. Not surprising.
Isn't that the truth. Joel looks 100% better and he needs to find a barber who can keep up this "adult" looking haircut when he returns to Utah. No more spike hair!!!

I wish they did Cody's haircut like Boston's style too which is an improvement.

I am thinking Bonnie isn't that great of hairstylist or she hasn't stayed current on how to cut hair.
He looks handsome with this hair!! Not that he didn't before, but this just suits him better. I understand that she wants to be the one to take care of their hair, but she needs to change it up a bit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe now that they have these cuts, Bonnie can keep them trimmed and just copy the cuts..
Wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't kept up with styles. No need to, really.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Maybe now that they have these cuts, Bonnie can keep them trimmed and just copy the cuts..
Wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't kept up with styles. No need to, really.

It was a positive Bonnie said they did a good job with the haircuts and I just hadn't realized how much better Joel would look without the spikes. I hope she keeps up these new haircut styles and even updates Cody's hair. You see Jackson who Ellie cuts in a normal preschooler haircut so I am surprised Bonnie hasn't changed to this styling too.

I am sure it pleased Bonnie they used hairspray lol.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Joel looks five years younger with that cut and his hair looks much fuller. He was already handsome though, IMO.

Too bad Bonnie won't go back and get some modern training. She has the personality of a great stylist.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”