DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amelia322 wrote:Where was missy in Ellie's vlog?!? Why wasn't she helping Ellie make the rolls???!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because Missy only makes peanut butter balls, chocolate chip cookies, and cake.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mamaof2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamaof2 »

I really don't like to comment on people's bodies, but I couldn't help notice the skin tight, super short, shorts missy was wearing when they were looking for the "dinosaur" in today's vlog.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

mamaof2 wrote:I really don't like to comment on people's bodies, but I couldn't help notice the skin tight, super short, shorts missy was wearing when they were looking for the "dinosaur" in today's vlog.
I was going to mention that. It looked like she was pantless. That's out of character for her...but I'm fairly certain it being the wrong size contributes to its promiscuity.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

mamaof2 wrote:I really don't like to comment on people's bodies, but I couldn't help notice the skin tight, super short, shorts missy was wearing when they were looking for the "dinosaur" in today's vlog.
I don't think Missy is a bad size or weight, but I think she wears the wrong size most of the time and it makes her look bigger than she is.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So on top of the thesaurus I'd like to send to them, i think it's obvious they need a dictionary as well, where I will highlight the word "never". I roll my eyes every time they say they "never nap".

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Why post a damn picture with your "friend" and talk about You and Your Chickens??
Image Image Image Image This girl...

Or maybe I'm the strange one.Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She takes better care of her chickens than she does her children.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

That's not a comment about her body, it's once about how she chooses to dress it! Image Two different topics! I try to stay away from the body comments, too (although I might be guilty of a Bryan joke or two Image), but Missy cramming herself into too short, too small clothing by her own choice is fair game. Yeah she's gained some weight (happens to the best of us!), but she certainly could look cute every day if she knew how to dress herself. And she has the resources to do it....

pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pibachka »

ladyju28 wrote:Why post a damn picture with your "friend" and talk about You and Your Chickens??

You are the strange one. Missy WAS talking about her friend when she mentioned she likes taking care of her chickens.... every time Ellie laughs it sounds like a chicken squack, bwaack! :?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

ladyju28 wrote:Why post a damn picture with your "friend" and talk about You and Your Chickens??

Wow The size comparison Imageand Missy's not even big

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie's thighs look about as big around as Missy's arm. And yeah, Missy has gained weight, but she's not _fat_!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:Ellie's thighs look about as big around as Missy's arm. And yeah, Missy has gained weight, but she's not _fat_!

Not fat by any means. I agree! She just needs to dress better.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

Wow, Ellie's arms really look tiny next to Missy's. As in bones and nothing else, it's scary

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Ytmommyfan2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ytmommyfan2017 »

lmmomSD wrote:She takes better care of her chickens than she does her children.

Amen to that!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This is the weirdest thing i've ever seen! She couldn't mention Ellie at all? Like why not say something like "I loved showing my friend @Elliemecum how i take care of my chickens!" It's just strange that Missy can't even fake that they are friends anymore. I havent see any of the other posts that she has put up since E&J were there so maybe i'm looking too deep into things, but if im in a photo with a long distance friend, you better believe that the caption would be about them or the both of us, not the damn chickens. Missy is a strange bird.
I also agree about Ellie's size, you can really tell how tiny she is when shes next to someone who is average sized!!! (And yes, Missy just needs to dress her body differently. She can wear the same clothes, just go up a size or two!!! It would look a million times better!)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

All that being said, if Missy doesn't change her diet or her fairly sedentary lifestyle, she will be fat. And she's like Bryan-- they're both gaining abdominal fat, which is the worst kind--more associated with fatty liver disease and cancers.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boy... Ollie's disturbing gun obsession was front and center today. Yikes. Also does that kid ever NOT SCREAM? He yells alllll the time and it's getting to the point where it's becoming a chore to watch him on the vlogs. More Finn please.
Awesome parenting with the chokit milk in the bed Bryan. I'm so glad Missy is a dentist so we don't have to worry about all those rotted teeth hes getting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My son was obsessed with guns even though we didn't give him toy guns. Good news was that it turned into an obsession with history, but he would go around pretending to take aim at people. We had to put a stop to it when he was little, because what's cute in a little kid is creepy in a young man. They encourage it in Ollie. They _said_ they weren't going to let him point his guns at people, and then they ambush Jeff. They are going to make it so hard for him to fit in when he gets older. Thank goodness Missy says he doesn't need friends. Because he's going to be "that kid".

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:My son was obsessed with guns even though we didn't give him toy guns. Good news was that it turned into an obsession with history, but he would go around pretending to take aim at people. We had to put a stop to it when he was little, because what's cute in a little kid is creepy in a young man. They encourage it in Ollie. They _said_ they weren't going to let him point his guns at people, and then they ambush Jeff. They are going to make it so hard for him to fit in when he gets older. Thank goodness Missy says he doesn't need friends. Because he's going to be "that kid".

LOL still makes me laugh at how fast they went from NO GUNS ALLOWED to Ok you can have guns, but you cant pretend to shoot people, too SHOOT JEFF SHOOT HIM!! GET HIM GET HIM!!!!! :lol: it is SO very clear Ollie runs that house and does whatever the hell he pleases. good luck with that when hes 15 Bryan and Missy!!!! I do not envy you.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I find it very disturbing how attracted to violence Oliver is. He always has some sort of gun or sword and pretends to kill people.

And the way he went to hit Jared the other day, after Jared moved him away from touching the hot rolls? Wtf.

Ya know how some have suspected Bryan having a hidden anger problem?
Ollie's is about to become a lot less hidden.

Return to “Daily Bumps”