Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Strawberry26 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Keren on snapchat

Snap 1: update, Landon is still stuffy

snap 2: Khoa at hospital with patient sticker that says his reason for being there is "my child"

FINALLYYYYYYY
This is Jackson not Landon tho. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I realize thats Jackson. The sticker is Khoas hospital ID. He probably stuck it on Jackson but it belongs on Khoa. Has his photo and the reason for his presence in the hospital, his child.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Newmomma06 wrote:You guys let me know if I'm overreacting but I'm really annoyed with their sponsorships, her latest insta post with the glasses, didn't even know she uses glasses. she doesn't even disclose its a sponsored post. Also the entire babyganics giveaway.... still no winner it's been 5 days since she was supposed to announce it. they use Johnson and Johnson products the opposite of organic, Anyway I use babyganics and California baby and they are not cheap, the fact that this wench gets it free for absolutely no reason just pisses me off. Wish sponsors really looked at who they pick to advertise their stuff because it just makes me dislike them and I really don't want to hate babyganics because I love their products. Ugh and Karen throw away the damn shorts, stop calling khoa sexy, it sounds so forced, not cute at all and khoa doesn't even like it
Unfortunately sponsors could care less what type of lifestule these people live. They look for the most business and advertisements. Much like Aspyn & Parker. She is a major BITCH to her fans and has been caught picking on them online multiple times. Her sponsors dont care what type of person she is portraying as long as they make $ off of her.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Rkp65i wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Keren on snapchat

Snap 1: update, Landon is still stuffy

snap 2: Khoa at hospital with patient sticker that says his reason for being there is "my child"

FINALLYYYYYYY
This is Jackson not Landon tho. Image

I realize thats Jackson. The sticker is Khoas hospital ID. He probably stuck it on Jackson but it belongs on Khoa. Has his photo and the reason for his presence in the hospital, his child.
But is Landon the reason they're visiting? Or Jackson? If they took Landon to the hospital it would be incredibly stupid to bring Jackson along. Curious toddlers and germ infested ER's aren't the best combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote: This is Jackson not Landon tho. Image

But is Landon the reason they're visiting? Or Jackson? If they took Landon to the hospital it would be incredibly stupid to bring Jackson along. Curious toddlers and germ infested ER's aren't the best combo.

No lol. They're there to visit Khoa's sister in law. She had her baby

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Omggggg. Theyre not even there for Landon???
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Omfg.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

KaterTot wrote:Khoa with boys in bath tub "I let him drink the bathwater, it won't kill him". Nope it probably won't but if that is your take on what to let your kids do and not do, that doesn't explain all the things you let your kids do that WILL kill them. It is called lazy parenting when you want to be your child's friend and not the parent. You have to say no and back it up on little things so they will listen on the big things. I know they are young parents but I was a parent even younger and common sense parenting didn't evade me.

Keren spelling it "ewh"on the refrigerator with the magnets. I thought she went to college.
exaaaaactly. Khoa is such a pushover and obsessed with being a fun parent his kids prefer. What he doesnt realize is he is enabling bad habits (Notice jackson mischievously glancing at khoa before spitting the bathwater on him to see if it's ok or not) and this in turn will lead to jackson doing whatever the heck he wants and not respecting his parent's rules bc "well dad doesnt care to stop me so whatev"
falalalala3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by falalalala3 »

ava1123 wrote:Image

her ass is hanging right out though why doesn't she wear underwear either??
Agreed on that part especially since her ass isn't even nice. Shit, I wouldn't mind if it was honestly, but it isnt lol. In her defense though i'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's wearing a thong.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wait so Landon is sick and possibly all of them just no symptoms yet and they are going to see a newborn!

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Aw that family photo Khoa posted on twitter was really sweet

ava1123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava1123 »

falalalala3 wrote:

Agreed on that part especially since her ass isn't even nice. Shit, I wouldn't mind if it was honestly, but it isnt lol. In her defense though i'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's wearing a thong.
oh true but honestly it looks like she's been wearing those shorts for a few days now. The same way she wore that white shirt to Khoa's mom's party and the next day and (maybe the day after?)

This family drives me batshit
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Looks like Keren works for liketoknowit now. Awesome. Now anytime someone likes her photo on instagram she makes a profit.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Khoa with boys in bath tub "I let him drink the bathwater, it won't kill him". Nope it probably won't but if that is your take on what to let your kids do and not do, that doesn't explain all the things you let your kids do that WILL kill them. It is called lazy parenting when you want to be your child's friend and not the parent. You have to say no and back it up on little things so they will listen on the big things. I know they are young parents but I was a parent even younger and common sense parenting didn't evade me.

Keren spelling it "ewh"on the refrigerator with the magnets. I thought she went to college.
exaaaaactly. Khoa is such a pushover and obsessed with being a fun parent his kids prefer. What he doesnt realize is he is enabling bad habits (Notice jackson mischievously glancing at khoa before spitting the bathwater on him to see if it's ok or not) and this in turn will lead to jackson doing whatever the heck he wants and not respecting his parent's rules bc "well dad doesnt care to stop me so whatev"
Exactly. Did you see the part when he stole the pacifier and started running away from keren? Where did he go? To the office/game closet looking for khoa. Once he saw he wasn't there he gave up.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Uhh when khoa said I let him drink the bath water he won't die from it gross, and what if Landon poops and khoa doesn't notice that could make him very sick!!

dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

That is not a butt cheek...what is that. Image

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

webbygurl626 wrote:Uhh when khoa said I let him drink the bath water he won't die from it gross, and what if Landon poops and khoa doesn't notice that could make him very sick!!

Yes. If your kid is thirsty and is in the bath, take them out for a second and go get them some water, or at least ask your significant other to get them some water. Babies are constantly pooping and peeing, and it is just disgusting to drink pee or poop, and it could also make him sick. Also, like can't he just tell Jackson "no, don't do that. Don't drink bath water." Like how hard is that?
whalescale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whalescale »

majorgossiper34 wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Uhh when khoa said I let him drink the bath water he won't die from it gross, and what if Landon poops and khoa doesn't notice that could make him very sick!!

Yes. If your kid is thirsty and is in the bath, take them out for a second and go get them some water, or at least ask your significant other to get them some water. Babies are constantly pooping and peeing, and it is just disgusting to drink pee or poop, and it could also make him sick. Also, like can't he just tell Jackson "no, don't do that. Don't drink bath water." Like how hard is that?
Not trying to be on the defensive here but my toddler doesn't listen when I tell him not to drink the bath water.. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] I have given him a sippy cup of water for him to drink and he thinks it's more fun to drink out of the tub. I have not had success correcting him lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

whalescale wrote:
majorgossiper34 wrote:

Not trying to be on the defensive here but my toddler doesn't listen when I tell him not to drink the bath water.. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] I have given him a sippy cup of water for him to drink and he thinks it's more fun to drink out of the tub. I have not had success correcting him lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
At least you try. Khoa at most says softly Jackson no that's gross then laughs when Jackson spits the water at him. Jackson is already starting to use Khoa to get things, can't wait til he gets older Image

Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

So they take Landon who's clearly been sick to be around the newborn baby??!?!?!?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

dasiesunshine wrote:

That is not a butt cheek...what is that. Image

Her ass is saggy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”