JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by whattheactual »

Ducklings4 wrote:
girl_please wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I don't see them every splitting. I see a Chris that is very much in love with jess and accepts all of her baggage. You could tell just by the way he interacts with her family. It's so genuine and we would've never seen that with Drake. It doesn't even matter how jess feels because even though she's crazy, she's definitely not stupid. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. They've bought a house together and now he's getting snippity snipped so I think they'll last several more years.

I don't see how she could possibly want anymore kids. This last pregnancy drained the life out of her and she is completely spent already with the ones she has and it will only get more crazy from here on out. The kids don't get easier just because their older. Their after school activities will get more demanding and their school work will get harder. And addie is just starting out. I think she's honestly done. I'm not sure chris is honestly but if they split then 3 kids is a lot to pay child support for so maybe he took that into account.

And when she mentioned going back to school soon, I assume she meant in the fall. I think that would be a great time honestly. The twins are going into kindergarten so they will be on the same schedule as Lillia. Landen will be in preschool too so she will just need to find something to do with addie. Who knows, maybe Chris mom could take her for a few hours. If she plans it right then she could make it work for at least part time classes. I loled at the people on here saying they wouldn't judge her for not going to school right now. Ha! Yea fucking right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't we decide that Chris probably isn't working anymore? Wouldn't he be able to take care of the kids while Jess is in school? It also sounded to me like she was planning to go back in the fall and if Chris isn't working, she definitely could.
Just because it was stated here that he is not working does not make it so. I know other husbands have quit, but until I hear from them I do not speculate. She should go back to school. Kids become more and more expensive as they get older. Cell phones, after school activities, car insurance for teen drivers, clothes, and of course feeding teen boys. Hopefully one of them is not living in a fantasy world and sees the future for what it is. Did Chris go to college? What are his marketable skills

Although I do agree that it will get more expensive for things like clothes and food when the kids are older, items like a cell phone or being able to drive are a privilege. I know many people who gave their kids basic flip phones until they were able to get a job and pay for the smart phone themselves. Same with driving, my parents always made me pay for my insurance. Teens are perfectly capable of getting a job and helping out with things they want.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

whattheactual wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
girl_please wrote: Didn't we decide that Chris probably isn't working anymore? Wouldn't he be able to take care of the kids while Jess is in school? It also sounded to me like she was planning to go back in the fall and if Chris isn't working, she definitely could.
Just because it was stated here that he is not working does not make it so. I know other husbands have quit, but until I hear from them I do not speculate. She should go back to school. Kids become more and more expensive as they get older. Cell phones, after school activities, car insurance for teen drivers, clothes, and of course feeding teen boys. Hopefully one of them is not living in a fantasy world and sees the future for what it is. Did Chris go to college? What are his marketable skills

Although I do agree that it will get more expensive for things like clothes and food when the kids are older, items like a cell phone or being able to drive are a privilege. I know many people who gave their kids basic flip phones until they were able to get a job and pay for the smart phone themselves. Same with driving, my parents always made me pay for my insurance. Teens are perfectly capable of getting a job and helping out with things they want.
Same. I paid for my own cell phone and car insurance. I even paid for my car.

Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

New vlog. Chris's vasectomy was rescheduled! Lmao yeah right!! They canceled it for sure.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Lol chris's vasectomy postponed.
I guess he'll never go through with it, i don't think he really wants to.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think it's a good thing Jessica is not crazy in love with Chris. With Gabe, she loved the idea of having a serious relationship in high school and with the idea of becoming pregnant at 17.

Drake was her one true love but obviously love makes her dumb. She did nothing when he crossed the red line because you know, "love". It took her 3 kids and 2 marriages and divorces to realize he was not the one for her, and HE was the one who left. Now she has to deal with him as a co-parent and will have to deal with her kids, and especially Landen, pain for having a father who left them so little (and before he was even born in Landen's case). I have a feeling it's only when Drake had his daughter that she realized he was definitely gone, and was clearly not over him yet.

Now she choose a stable man who loves her kid (well, he loves Landen, and tolerate the others) and is willing to stay with her and be a stable partner. I think with 4 kids she understood back then that she needed to find a husband and a father more than a "lover". She likes him, it's not crazy love like with Drake but it's better this way. Hopefully they stay together and make it work.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lyanna wrote:I think it's a good thing Jessica is not crazy in love with Chris. With Gabe, she loved the idea of having a serious relationship in high school and with the idea of becoming pregnant at 17.

Drake was her one true love but obviously love makes her dumb. She did nothing when he crossed the red line because you know, "love". It took her 3 kids and 2 marriages and divorces to realize he was not the one for her, and HE was the one who left. Now she has to deal with him as a co-parent and will have to deal with her kids, and especially Landen, pain for having a father who left them so little (and before he was even born in Landen's case). I have a feeling it's only when Drake had his daughter that she realized he was definitely gone, and was clearly not over him yet.

Now she choose a stable man who loves her kid (well, he loves Landen, and tolerate the others) and is willing to stay with her and be a stable partner. I think with 4 kids she understood back then that she needed to find a husband and a father more than a "lover". She likes him, it's not crazy love like with Drake but it's better this way. Hopefully they stay together and make it work.
I hope they make it work too because Chris and Jess breaking up would be the most tragic family breakup of all the ones she's had so far. Not only because it's probably the most stable situation all the kids have had so far but also because way, way too many people are involved now.
Croutonlife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Croutonlife »

Hi first time poster here.. is there any way we could get a 'video recap only' thread going?? I come here to lurk but also frequently for recaps (hate clickbait and giving views lol) and its hard to find through all the pages.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jm87053 wrote:New vlog. Chris's vasectomy was rescheduled! Lmao yeah right!! They canceled it for sure.

We really should have seen that coming, lmao

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Croutonlife wrote:Hi first time poster here.. is there any way we could get a 'video recap only' thread going?? I come here to lurk but also frequently for recaps (hate clickbait and giving views lol) and its hard to find through all the pages.
I think it's a good idea except people really only check the main gossip thread going at a time. But if others were up for it and agreed to the idea I could throw a thread together tonight or tomorrow once I get to a computer.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I meant to post this yesterday, but I hate being right. I was going to say I'll believe it when I see it. They can talk about his getting it until he's blue in the balls but until it's actually done I don't buy it.

He can't raise the millions of kids he has, why would he want more??? Isn't shit there crazy enough?

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Omg baby skube number twobie 2018
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

valeryjackson wrote:Lol chris's vasectomy postponed.
Jess said it was rescheduled for 2 weeks from now, so we will see.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Those with hubs who have had, what reasons could there be for rescheduling this? Isn't this just done in the office? Is it something Chris did or do you think it was a scheduling issue?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

smom12 wrote:Those with hubs who have had, what reasons could there be for rescheduling this? Isn't this just done in the office? Is it something Chris did or do you think it was a scheduling issue?

I skimmed the video and within the first few minutes she says the doctor apparently had a family emergency. Are there no other doctors able to do a vasectomy where this one was?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Quick search says for prep for vasectomy you can't have any anti inflammatory meds for 2 WEEKS before appt. How much you wanna bet this dumbass took an aspirin or ibuprofen and that's why it's rescheduled?

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

whattheactual wrote:
valeryjackson wrote:Lol chris's vasectomy postponed.
Jess said it was rescheduled for 2 weeks from now, so we will see.
Very smart of her, VEDA will be finished by then, so no more daily updates. You think she'll mention the vasectomy again?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The scariest part is 873 minions commenting how it's a sign and how they really really hope they make another one or two babies because "they make cute babies". I hope they are not older than 13...
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I doubt the appointment was ever scheduled to begin with

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Who else thinks it's hilarious Jess started putting real music in her videos instead of that annoying sitcom crap she was using ::coughKALLYcough::

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

With all of this talk of Chris and Jesss' love life and whether or not Jess loves Chris as much as he loves her (she doesn't, obviously), I'll just say this:

I think they're done having kids. Once Addelyn is out of the "cute" breastfeeding phase, Jessica and Janell will become the first ~blended lesbians of YouTube. Chris will still live there because they're just that good at being ~blended. Bam. Viewership at an all time high again. The end.

Return to “JesssFam”